Coming out as Incel to my father

I never got sub10 rating for my face from women, straight male ratings of males is cope
I'm khhv for a reason, girls find me disgusting

rhino and losing weight and i think u can be a normie

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
I'm short and when i was skinny i was still incel. Just tell me the truth that its over
yeah but if you just fix those two things you can at least get neutral treatment in life rather than negative, you should go for it bro. The only things really holding you back from being at least average is your huge nose and high bodyfat.

don't listen to the people in this thread who tell you that you're a leach.

f they met you on the street, they would mock you for your appearance and genetics.

leach leach against the dying of the light, Old age should burn and rave at close of day

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Curry Suicide
don't listen to the people in this thread who tell you that you're a leach.

f they met you on the street, they would mock you for your appearance and genetics.

leach leach against the dying of the light, Old age should burn and rave at close of day
They would be the ones recording me if they saw me working, and they tell me to just get a job :soy:

no waaayyy bro. no way have u ever looksmaxed in your life? i cannot believe u bro :forcedsmile: u could for sure ascend

So? Most curries are subhuman. Move back to Hyderabad and live a happy low sentience life, marry some 18 year old girl from a small village for $200.

there’s no point in trying to live western slayer life, its not your fault that oh cant.

Move back to Hyderabad and live a happy low sentience life, marry some 18 year old girl from a small village for $200.
He doesn't know the language or any people over there.

wagies absolutely SEETHING in here :feelshmm::Comfy:

I plan on doing it through an email but I’m not 100% sure what I need to include in it. So if anyone has any advice on how to come out effectively I’d appreciate it.

He just left for a business trip but we live in the same house. I want him to shut up about me leaving my room or getting a job because I'm sub5 so there is no point but he doesn't get it, he has denied that I'm ugly before so he is a bluepilled faggot
Tell him:

"Hello, father. Your son is incapable to compete in the dating market, and has no worth according to this market. Your son will now give up on dating in all aspects, entirely."

My parents always knew cause I never had a gf growing up except this one druggie single mom that pity-fucked me and then ghosted my ass.

He is claiming I'm not ugly when I have told him several times I'm subhuman
Blackpill him, show him clips from FACEndLMS and QOVES Studio, where they analyze what is beautiful and what is ugly: