Coming to terms with shit genetics

Fucking boomer doctors be like "muh probably late growth spurt, you gonna be fine" :feelsuhh:
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
I legit asked every single fucking time and they advised me to do nothing and suddenly when its too late they tell me that it is too late and that if I hoped on earlier it might have done something and that now is too late. They just don't want to go through the effort and resources, fair enough but they didn't even recommend me to go private once, if they mentioned it once I would have done it straight away.

The fact that you were told at 17 years 2/12 months old that your bones were about to fuse despite having 3 years younger bones is extremely odd... no it's theoretically impossible!

*:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere:*

Let me guess... you fucked around with the chemicals meant to trigger your very late puberty right?

View attachment 1951689
I haven't touched anything other than insulin because I am diabetic

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
I haven't touched anything other than insulin because I am diabetic
Are you obese? If yes then here is your reason for having your growth plates fused.

No, I have never been obese
D3 and A overdoses can cause growth plates to close.
Taking same-e msm chondroitin glucosamine is beneficial to the growth plates in many ways but nothing groundbreaking.
I hope you give Heightmaxxing a shot before killing yourself, that would be more fair right? Fairness :feelsthink:

D3 and A overdoses can cause growth plates to close.
Taking same-e msm chondroitin glucosamine is beneficial to the growth plates in many ways but nothing groundbreaking.
I hope you give Heightmaxxing a shot before killing yourself, that would be more fair right? Fairness :feelsthink:
I dont plan on roping, I will and already am trying to heightmaxx even if it fails i will not rope

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
I dont plan on roping, I will and already am trying to heightmaxx even if it fails i will not rope
You're right, I would not either. Sorry for belittling you. :feelsokman: