Comment drops brutal racepill on IMWF???

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

She only with him cuz she LTB?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue and Deleted member 52452
She should rope :feelsrope:

does IMWF actually exist IRL in the west?

Ive basically been around America and Ive never seen an IMWF couple ever in my life deadass

• +1
Reactions: nope, deepfuckingvalue, RAMU KAKA and 3 others

Ive basically been around America and Ive never seen an IMWF couple ever in my life deadass
Canada somewhat but thats because its India 2.0

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Swarthy Knight and RecessedChinCel

She only with him cuz she LTB?

I've seen those comments. They come from salty pigcels.

The fox and the grapes

In this case idk lmao

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
IMG 6147

She actually looks good ngl, just white aging. Hes pushing above his weight because hes ltn.

Some pajeeta commented that, and it would be vice versa if it was an WMIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
View attachment 2922512
She actually looks good ngl, just white aging. Hes pushing above his weight because hes ltn.

Some pajeeta commented that, and it would be vice versa if it was an WMIF
holy shittt i remember these niggas from a couple years back. Saw their posts in 2021. time fucking flies like a bitchhhh fucking damn they're getting married now

Not all that uncommon. Obviously you won't see any in America bcuz there aren't many curries there to begin with

holy shittt i remember these niggas from a couple years back. Saw their posts in 2021. time fucking flies like a bitchhhh fucking damn they're getting married now
bro has no life if hes trying to find random WMIF couples on instagram :lul::lul:

average deathnic life on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and murdah
I mean there are plenty of curries here, and most I see are incels lmao
Yeah most curries have low SMV but they can still date white foids within their looks match.

My cousin is a balding, dark manlet curry and he's with a white foid that slightly mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah most curries have low SMV but they can still date white foids within their looks match.
that has to be cope, I hear so many indians here and incels.is complaining about foids not wanting them at all.

bro has no life if hes trying to find random WMIF couples on instagram :lul::lul:

average deathnic life on .org
Lmao their vids showed up on Tiktok years back even when my feed is about manga anime and racebait shit

Fucking Slavic subhuman I literally can't take your monkey ass seriously anymore more😭

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Lmao their vids showed up on Tiktok years back even when my feed is about manga anime and racebait shit

Fucking Slavic subhuman I literslly can't take your monkey ass seriously no more😭
Slavic men literally take Indian stacies lamo, so stfu you pooskin pajeet streetshitting cow poo dipping lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and murdah
Slavic men literally take Indian stacies lamo, so stfu you pooskin pajeet streetshitting cow poo dipping lookin ass
every single brown boy mogs Slavic untermenschen lmao not even a question. Slavic whores are easy pickings for ys and everybody knows😂

every single brown boy mogs Slavic untermenschen lmao not even a question.
bring me a single indian cuck that mogs this

Slavic whores are easy pickings
and indian stacies are built for slavic cock

meanwhile indian cucks have to deal with mid white girls who will cuck them for BWC :lul::lul:

that has to be cope, I hear so many indians here and incels.is complaining about foids not wanting them at all.
Bcuz they're either a subhuman, fob, non NT or all of the above jfl. I got 3 curry relatives either dating or smashing white foids at or above their looks level. All 3 are manlets too

Bcuz they're either a subhuman, fob, non NT or all of the above jfl. I got 3 curry relatives either dating or smashing white foids at or above their looks level. All 3 are manlets too
this has to be larp, no way :lul::lul:

manlet is already death no matter what race, and curry is just 3 strikes, so thats practically 4-5 strikes and your telling me there dating or smashing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
kek what is cherrypicking gonna do when brownies mog the fuck out of ugly subhuman gopniks from Slavland.
nigga is talkign about cherrypicking :lul:

oh the irony
We will always be better than you untermensch. That's life lil nigga
this honestly just soudns like coping, why do white guys make you so mad? did one of them fuck your mother? your poojeta sister? :forcedsmile:

nigga is talkign about cherrypicking :lul:

oh the irony

this honestly just soudns like coping, why do white guys make you so mad? did one of them fuck your mother? your poojeta sister? :forcedsmile:
You're a Slavic untermesnch lmao you will always be inferior. That's just a fact of life.brown boys go to Russia and nut inside Slavic whores easy😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma8227 and murdah
You're a Slavic untermesnch lmao you will always be inferior. That's just a fact of life.brown boys go to Russia and nut inside Slavic whores easy😂
and we can go into india and nut into higher quality indian stacies jfl :lul:

@SadLivwr How old r u saar,

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
and we can go into india and nut into higher quality indian stacies jfl :lul:
Maybe in your delusions but in reality you will always be a subhuman Slavic untermensch:forcedsmile:

Even the ugliest brownies can nut inside Slavic bitches easily:ROFLMAO:

This is so common it's insane. No wonder gopniks are drinking themselves to suicide

• +1
Reactions: sigma8227 and Swarthy Knight
IMG 8329 Wtff. How?? @SadLivwr @St.TikTokcel i can betabux slavic foids to have my children??

this has to be larp, no way :lul::lul:

manlet is already death no matter what race, and curry is just 3 strikes, so thats practically 4-5 strikes and your telling me there dating or smashing :lul:
Nope, I'm being honest. They aren't even stacies or anything so idk why you find it so unbelievable lol

Even some white "stacies" date curries too btw

Screenshot 20240515 224501 Photos
Screenshot 20240515 224533 Photos
Screenshot 20240515 224753 Photos

Maybe in your delusions but in reality you will always be a subhuman Slavic untermensch:forcedsmile:
nope just reality

higher quality than whatever whore your posting :lul:
Even the ugliest brownies can nut inside Slavic bitches easily:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2922558
and slavic men can nut into indian stacies easily

This is so common it's insane. No wonder gopniks are drinking themselves to suicide
its literally not common jfl, stfu

its literally not common jfl, stfu
It's so common that it's literally an online meme that Indian and other brown niggas go to Russia to cuck the local men and dump cum into Slavic bitches. Even many forum members have confirmed this. It's so over for Slavic monkeys it's crazy:feelskek:

this is normal. Eastern Europeans are very very ugly.
still havent responded to my question I see

also Indian men are so fucking ugly as shit

average slav

do not ever post shit you ugly shitskin, go dip in your cow poo and fuck your sister, inbred dalt
They're subhuman. Fucking their whores is no achievement when the men look like garbage:feelskek:
and fucking indian stacies and nutting in them is no achievement either since they hate small dick indians :lul::lul::forcedsmile:

clearly those brown bitches are angry that the beautiful white women stole their man. ROFLcopter at these hateful little shitskins.

still havent responded to my question I see

also I

do not ever post shit you ugly shitskin, go dip in your cow poo and fuck your sister, inbred dalt

and fucking indian stacies and nutting in them is no achievement either since they hate small dick indians :lul::lul::forcedsmile:
The sad reality is that you are a Slavic untermensch, I will always be superior to you and your women love us:feelskek:

It is what it is, even the ugliest of brown people can find some Slavic whore:ROFLMAO:

The sad reality is that you are a Slavic untermensch, I will always be superior to you and your women love us:feelskek:
the only thing your superior at is sitting in the corner and watching slavic men nut in your stacies, while your bragging about muh whores who will only stay for your money and move on if you dont
goddamn ethnics are now starting to think betabuxxing =/ muh slaying
It is what it is, even the ugliest of brown people can find some Slavic whore:ROFLMAO:
or maybe because the "ugliest of brown people" that are in russia tend to be on the rich side and so they can afford to betabuxx some slavic foid whos probably poor

oh nvm hes a betabuxxing cuck who has to take care of the chicks white kid :forcedsmile:

Why you lying she doesn't mention any kids lmfao tf. She's only 23

Screenshot 20240515 225856 Instagram

And yeah I'm sure some random Sri Lankan surfer pirate has enough money to betabux a middle class white foid :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
the only thing your superior at is sitting in the corner and watching slavic men nut in your stacies, while your bragging about muh whores who will only stay for your money and move on if you dont
goddamn ethnics are now starting to think betabuxxing =/ muh slaying

or maybe because the "ugliest of brown people" that are in russia tend to be on the rich side and so they can afford to betabuxx some slavic foid whos probably poor
The reality is that you are racial trash being the untermenschen Slav that you are. The reality is that even the poorest dirtiest slumdog from Slumland can easily get Slavic bitches.

You guys are ugly and your women know it which is why they jump on the cock of even the poorest of slumdwellers:feelskek:

Why you lying she doesn't mention any kids lmfao tf. She's only 23

View attachment 2922581

And yeah I'm sure some random Sri Lankan surfer pirate has enough money to betabux a middle class white foid :feelskek:
He's some coping Eastern European subhuman mad that it's easy for brownies to nut inside his sisters:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
The reality is that you are racial trash being the untermenschen Slav that you are. The reality is that even the poorest dirtiest slumdog from Slumland can easily get Slavic bitches.
or maybe its because they have money

meanwhile its so easy for russian men to go into India and get stacies who dont need money, because the Slavic BWC is better than some indian small cock :lul::lul:
You guys are ugly and your women know it which is why they jump on the cock of even the poorest of slumdwellers:feelskek:
Indian men are the ugliest fucking guys on earth,

proof of when you ugly pooskins cant betabuxx, women DO NOT prefer you

also stfu and show your face, or you look like this

then whos the kid at the start?
She posts random kids of all races on her page. They're probably other tourists

Screenshot 20240515 230301 TikTok
Screenshot 20240515 230312 TikTok

Just bcuz she posted a random white kid that means it's her kid? :lul::lul: over for your IQ

he looks rich jfl, probably is betabuxxing
Nigga what jfl. They look age matched and she constantly posts him on her page and is completely infatuated with him. When foids getting betabuxxed they usually keep their partner in the dark.