Comment drops brutal racepill on IMWF???

or maybe its because they have money

meanwhile its so easy for russian men to go into India and get stacies who dont need money, because the Slavic BWC is better than some indian small cock :lul::lul:

Indian men are the ugliest fucking guys on earth,

proof of when you ugly pooskins cant betabuxx, women DO NOT prefer you

also stfu and show your face, or you look like this
View attachment 2922592

Cool but brown niggas still mog the fuck out of Slavic untermesnch and that guy you posted would go to Russia and nut inside Slavic stacies easy because Slavic bitches love brownies:feelskek:

She posts random kids of all races on her page. They're probably other tourists

View attachment 2922589View attachment 2922590

Just bcuz she posted a random white kid that means it's her kid? :lul::lul: over for your IQ

Nigga what jfl. They look age matched and she constantly posts him on her page and is completely infatuated with him. When foids getting betabuxxed they usually keep their partner in the dark.
ok

Cool but brown niggas still mog the fuck out of Slavic untermesnch and that guy you posted would go to Russia and nut inside Slavic stacies easy because Slavic bitches love brownies:feelskek:
only thing slavic bitches like is money

Ya that's right take ur L :forcedsmile: idk why y'all SFcels can't ever give ethnic slayers their credit where it's due. Always gotta cope with muh betabux

Ya that's right take ur L :forcedsmile: idk why y'all SFcels can't ever give ethnic slayers their credit where it's due. Always gotta cope with muh betabux
brooooooootal just be dravidian pilled

I was mostly just suprised since I never see this IRL lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
They love men from Caucasus, not Indians bro

Last edited:
They love people from Caucasus, not Indians bro
Meh it's both. I've seen a lot of brownies with Eastern European (not just Russian in particular) bitches easily. Search up the Mithilesh Backpacker, he's an actual Indian slummie, like he's ugly even by local standards and he has some Slavic becky from Russia or some shit and a kid despite being a poor and actually genuinely ugly guy.

Here are some Ukrainian bitches protesting because India restricted their applications cuz they were going there to whore themselves out lmao

Last edited:
clearly those brown bitches are angry that the beautiful white women stole their man. ROFLcopter at these hateful little shitskins.
They are not angry because of they lost that guy.They are exactly angry because someone from their shithole ascended with beautiful white woman.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
brooooooootal just be dravidian pilled

I was mostly just suprised since I never see this IRL lmao
Slavic women are built to take Dravidian cock