Committing to the black pill.

Hmivi_123

Hmivi_123

+rep if high iq
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Posts
1,675
Reputation
1,236
I started to brush my teeth in the morning.

I joined the black pillers.

I also started mewing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107, Joeseminate, antrax and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ft4L and shngstaaaa107
I started to brush my teeth in the morning.

I joined the black pillers.

I also started mewing.
ironically doing the opposite of real blackpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: GeneticsIsEverythin
This isnt even bp btw

Like Ik it’s a joke but this is just redpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: jf8
Blackpill is when you brush your teeth in the morning
 

Similar threads

ltn3131
Replies
1
Views
34
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
AscendHQ
Replies
22
Views
111
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
try2beme
Replies
13
Views
102
try2beme
try2beme
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
56
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
D69mo
Replies
1
Views
33
T-bone123
T-bone123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top