compact midface and wide face signals competition

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
girls and guys with a short midface and a wide face are hated by their own genders because they signal competition

this is just a theory but i always notice when i post a gl dude with a short midface ppl on this forum immediately mock him as "low t" "gay" etc meanwhile girls are simping like crazy for him

why do you think this is? because they know the dude is secretly good-looking but don't want to admit it

same for girls, I talk to a lot of girls with very compact midfaces and i find them attractive so do other guys
but girls always ask me if i like the foid and are shocked if i say i do and try to imply shes ugly or some shit
girls with compact midfaces i always notice are kicked out of foid friend groups and shit and are introverted af

short midface = genetic competition

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter, zeshama, Deleted member 30019 and 25 others
@Dr. Bruh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Makes no sense, smaller midface=lower t which means that you're less threatening.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 29167, User49 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Deleted member 29167, User49 and 6 others
girls and guys with a short midface and a wide face are hated by their own genders because they signal competition

this is just a theory but i always notice when i post a gl dude with a short midface ppl on this forum immediately mock him as "low t" "gay" etc meanwhile girls are simping like crazy for him

why do you think this is? because they know the dude is secretly good-looking but don't want to admit it

same for girls, I talk to a lot of girls with very compact midfaces and i find them attractive so do other guys
but girls always ask me if i like the foid and are shocked if i say i do and try to imply shes ugly or some shit
girls with compact midfaces i always notice are kicked out of foid friend groups and shit and are introverted af

makes sense, i have the shortest midface ik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and NorthAtlandidMogs
Makes no sense, smaller midface=lower t which means that you're less threatening.
dc5257e10cf7f08a80c760a9bbee9bda.jpg
b8235a346be31c89867f5f02a3690c7b--sexy-men-matt.jpg

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20193 and Deleted member 21044
cope the oposite is true
It literally isn't lol. Babies have short faces which makes it a neotenous trait. Neotenous traits=less threatening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, User49, sub5inchcel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 20193, It'snotover and 2 others
It literally isn't lol. Babies have short faces which makes it a neotenous trait. Neotenous traits=less threatening.
babies are not down grown incels
only the thirds of the face get longer together and wider throughout puberty, ur midface doesn't deviate unless ur a mouth breather retard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
wide maxilla = high pren t, babies have shorter faces cos thet arent recessed yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
holy fuck ur retarded
How am I retarded? Men usually have longer midfaces due to t. This guy just has a wider face which makes it seem shorter in comparison.

short midface is not genetic

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 19766
The users of this forum should consider opening a biology textbook instead of shoving Finasteride up their asses or whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
short midface is not genetic
people will still treat it as if it is since everyone's down grown now
animals are in constant sexual competition with each other and I think the width and height of the face influences that, more compact = good genetic condition otherwise ur jestermaxxed retard no one finds a threat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346
i post a gl dude with a short midface ppl on this forum immediately mock him as "low t" "gay" etc meanwhile girls are simping like crazy for him
post examples

His jaw and eyes stand out. bad example to illustrate your point.
the dude said compact midface is low t so i just disproved him

go measure it with the first pic, he's looking down and it's still measured compact JFL

people will still treat it as if it is since everyone's down grown now
animals are in constant sexual competition with each other and I think the width and height of the face influences that, more compact = good genetic condition otherwise ur jestermaxxed retard no one finds a threat
btw u didnt answered my answer to your analysis of my face

The users of this forum should consider opening a biology textbook instead of shoving Finasteride up their asses or whatever.
what biology textbook u subhuman retard
show me the evidence that high t makes ur midface longer i had a similar argument with another dude earlier and he didn't respond JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I have an FWHR of 2.1 and used to have an FWHR of 2.3 when I was younger. I agree with you.

Bullshit autistic theory. This is not how social dynamics work

show me the evidence that high t makes ur midface longer i had a similar argument with another dude earlier and he didn't respond JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci and ripcordgod1
Here is more:

Here is more:
u didnt even read any of this shit lol just sending random shit off google
send a quote of where u can prove ur point retard

highlight where it says high t = long midface
Sure.
These results indicate that testosterone-related genetic variants affect normal-range facial morphology, and in particular, facial features known to exhibit strong sexual dimorphism in humans.
Results showed that only fWHRlower exhibited both adult sex differences as well as the classic pattern of ontogeny for SSCs—greater lower-face growth in male adolescents relative to females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and ripcordgod1

so true thats why everyone here hates me jfl

and u proved absolutely nothing
greater lower-face growth in male adolescents relative to females

where is the midface?
Here's a study about your kind (trannies):
Although somewhat technically challenging, we suggest that midface surgery should be considered for feminizing purposes in order for the patient to achieve a long-term favorable result compared with other alternative methods.
Why would they have surgery to decrease the size of the midface if a longer midface did not = masculine / high t?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and ripcordgod1

Why would they have surgery to decrease the size of the midface if a longer midface did not = masculine / high t?
trannies want to get surgery on everything
they want to decrease it cuz it looks ugly as shit in general not cuz its "masculine"

trannies are all ugly as shit and down grown

This thread has to be in the top 5 most useless and retarded posts i think any human has seen on here . Nigga really said “ if u have a compact midface muah friends will turn on u “

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, chawaje and It'snotover

nice job avoiding the other studies u posted and then sending this garbage
unreal cope

nice job avoiding the other studies u posted and then sending this garbage
unreal cope
You literally avoided what the other study said about T affecting facial morhphology :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I guess I need to insert some bussin hip speak to capture your little zoomer brain's attention.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
You literally avoided what the other study said about T affecting facial morhphology :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I guess I need to insert some bussin hip speak to capture your little zoomer brain's attention.
i didnt avoid shit u retard u didnt prove anything
wtf is "facial morphology" specifying to? all i know is that one of the studies said T helps grow the lower third nothing about a longer midface
ur dumb af

trannies want to get surgery on everything
they want to decrease it cuz it looks ugly as shit in general not cuz its "masculine"

trannies are all ugly as shit and down grown
Long midface is indeed highly dimorphic though, and this is why a long midface is much mote unforgiving for womens than it is for mens.
Also the overwhelming majority of girls do have short midface and successfull and realistic MtF transformations always had short midfaces to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Long midface is indeed highly dimorphic though, and this is why a long midface is much mote unforgiving for womens than it is for mens.
Also the overwhelming majority of girls do have short midface and successfull and realistic MtF transformations always had short midfaces to begin with
it is not masculine or feminine or high t or whatever its literally dog shit and sign of poor development neither gender is attracted to it
if u put a line up of guys 9/10 times girl will choose the short midface guy

Last edited:
"facial morphology"
Your facial structure, idiot. Women generally have smaller midfaces then men due to t. This is a verifiable fact which you can see for yourself.

Women also have more childlike facial features than men, so they are closer to children. What is the main chemical responsible for the sexual dimorphism which separates men from women? Testosterone.

• JFL
Your facial structure, idiot. Women generally have smaller midfaces then men due to t. This is a verifiable fact which you can see for yourself.

Women also have more childlike facial features than men, so they are closer to children. What is the main chemical responsible for the sexual dimorphism which separates men from women? Testosterone.
e6acfb_21c4d385dbc94953915299c5b8fe5583~mv2.png
main-qimg-6ce498600debaf62062a1a9b50bccb0e-lq

he is just high t bro?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan and It'snotover

men have longer thirds of the face and a wider face, a high t guy will have a taller mandible
a short midface on a guy will just make his lower third look even longer which looks masc af, a long midface will off put all the ratios and make u look retarded

it is not masculine or feminine or high t or whatever its literally dog shit and sign of poor development neither gender is attracted to it
if u put a line of 9/10 times girl will choose the short midface guy
They will choose the compact midface guy, not the short one that's different, most psl gods have tall skull and longer midfaces than average in absolute values but it looks compact because of wide ipd and fwhr, not because they have a short midface in absolute terms which can give you baby face vibes.

2550509 1632373317514

Long midface is much more seen among mens than among womens, it is a dimorphic trait wether you like it or not, also it seems like it's more genetic than environmental, most recessed and downward growns dudes that i see have normal midfaces.
But again masculine =/= attractive, a long philtrum is also a male dimorphic trait (and often leads to the appearance of long midface).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, Traxanas, It'snotover and 1 other person
e6acfb_21c4d385dbc94953915299c5b8fe5583~mv2.png
main-qimg-6ce498600debaf62062a1a9b50bccb0e-lq

he is just high t bro?
Compared to a female of his age, yes. All males are. That was my point.
Even the guy you posted before would have a longer midface than a woman of his same age or attractiveness.

• JFL
i would

like so much to know how was this guy childhood environment
Yet his brother was a subhuman and grew up in the same environment and killed himself. Its genes

Compared to a female of his age, yes. All males are. That was my point.
Even the guy you posted before would have a longer midface than a woman of his same age or attractiveness.
im done with u graycel