compact midface and wide face signals competition

Very based thread and interesting theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and 5'7 zoomer
It literally isn't lol. Babies have short faces which makes it a neotenous trait. Neotenous traits=less threatening.
Op:
Screenshot 20230321 0523162

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ripcordgod1, 5'7 zoomer and It'snotover
No that's just high ipd itself which is correlated with brain size.
No, that's the combination of high ipd and long midface who is correlated with a high perceived intelligence not the ipd or midface alone.

Vertically long nose is what lead to a truly long midface (not due to philtrum length)
The findings revealed both men and women were able to accurately evaluate the intelligence of men by just viewing the facial photographs. Men in the photos with a higher IQ were perceived as more intelligent much more than women in the photos who also had higher IQ scores. In both sexes, a narrower face with a thinner chin, and a larger, prolonged nose characterized the predicted stereotype of a higher IQ, while a rather oval and broader face with a massive chin and a smallish nose led to a prediction of low-intelligence.

Again you can cope as you want this scheme speaks for itself and you haven't disproved his relevancy by any means :
2932422 18606444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 21044
this bitch has other masculine features and I'm not denying a longer midface looks masculine, the point is midface should be equal to the other thirds of the face and should be 1:1

men have longer thirds of the face, but just having a gigalong midface and a short lower third for example looks like utter shit and in no world is masculine or ideal, it's just trash
Indeed mens have longer thirds of the face but they doesn't have to be equal to be masculine or feminine, to be aesthetic they have to but not to be dimorphic.

And all of their features are similar : ipd, zygos, lips the only difference is the midface length and you are coping if you are denying that it is the main reason behind the difference in perceived masculinity behind the two.

Once again you don't know what dimorphic means, a trait that is found widely more on one gender than another is a dimorphic trait, a dimorphic trait doesn't have to be aesthetically pleasing, long midface is widely more present among mens than among womens, as such philtrum and tall chin.

The "long" in that case has a perfect 1:1 ratio though so not really long
By long there we means long in absolute terms, wide-set eyes and long midface cancels each other out aesthetically

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 21044
No, that's the combination of high ipd and long midface who is correlated with a high perceived intelligence not the ipd or midface alone.

Vertically long nose is what lead to a truly long midface (not due to philtrum length)

Again you can cope as you want this scheme speaks for itself and you haven't disproved his relevancy by any means : View attachment 2118730
because they're higher trust and look jestermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Looks absolutely retarded @110-120 degree gonial angle mogs on men
most simped over anime guys are drawn with 90 degree angles its ideal but barely anyone has it

most simped over anime guys are drawn with 90 degree angles its ideal but barely anyone has it
Fuck anime irl most guys simped over have 110-120 , usually guys below 110 are short chinned and guys above 120 have long midfaces

Fuck anime irl most guys simped over have 110-120 , usually guys below 110 are short chinned and guys above 120 have long midfaces
because the amount of ppl with 90 irl is 404 why u have to look at anime and shit
I've seen some dudes on tiktok with like 95 and they get simped over hard
also chicks with very low gonial angles preferably 90 are always attractive to me, women only have a weak sloped ramus and gonions while dudes have large gonions

because the amount of ppl with 90 irl is 404 why u have to look at anime and shit
I've seen some dudes on tiktok with like 95 and they get simped over hard
also chicks with very low gonial angles preferably 90 are always attractive to me, women only have a weak sloped ramus and gonions while dudes have large gonions
Women unironically have better craniofacial development most of times compared to men because of their smaller more compact skull, they are more forward grown than men on average

what biology textbook u subhuman retard
show me the evidence that high t makes ur midface longer i had a similar argument with another dude earlier and he didn't respond JFL
One of the main giveaways of a MTF transgender (and something that prevents them ever passing) is a longer midface. Hence it's a masculine trait

One of the main giveaways of a MTF transgender (and something that prevents them ever passing) is a longer midface. Hence it's a masculine trait
i don't see it, it's more high nose bridge that doesn't let them pass
again a long midface past 1:1 is not dimorphic it's just a sign of down growth
wren06_1350.jpg

here is a tranny with midface on the shorter side but look at that big ass nose and high bridge, that's what makes them look like a tranny

i don't see it, it's more high nose bridge that doesn't let them pass
again a long midface past 1:1 is not dimorphic it's just a sign of down growth
wren06_1350.jpg

here is a tranny with midface on the shorter side but look at that big ass nose and high bridge, that's what makes them look like a tranny
a high nose bridge is one of the most dimorphic traits and is decided at the first few months of a babies life as testosterone circulates throughout their body

• +1
  • +1
These are the users faces behind their so called claims. Ur face is not long. U have sfs and look like a rat u absolute donkey
my face is naturally long as u can see in the kid pic , now its forward grown

These are the users faces behind their so called claims. Ur face is not long. U have sfs and look like a rat u absolute donkey
i still mog u after leanmax

girls and guys with a short midface and a wide face are hated by their own genders because they signal competition
Yup...all bullies have compact midfaces. It's actually quite a threatening feature, don't expect to get work at some soy company with a compact midface.

• +1
Makes no sense, smaller midface=lower t which means that you're less threatening.
Opposite. Look at Tyson and top tier fighers. Most threatening ones have compact midfaces. Long face dudes look like pussy ass glass skull incels.

girls and guys with a short midface and a wide face are hated by their own genders because they signal competition

this is just a theory but i always notice when i post a gl dude with a short midface ppl on this forum immediately mock him as "low t" "gay" etc meanwhile girls are simping like crazy for him

why do you think this is? because they know the dude is secretly good-looking but don't want to admit it

same for girls, I talk to a lot of girls with very compact midfaces and i find them attractive so do other guys
but girls always ask me if i like the foid and are shocked if i say i do and try to imply shes ugly or some shit
girls with compact midfaces i always notice are kicked out of foid friend groups and shit and are introverted af

short midface = genetic competition
Because it implies powerful dental facial development I think

Yup...all bullies have compact midfaces. It's actually quite a threatening feature, don't expect to get work at some soy company with a compact midface.
I was fired fairly fast and I have a compacter midface than Barrett

• +1
Women unironically have better craniofacial development most of times compared to men because of their smaller more compact skull, they are more forward grown than men on average
It just takes way more bone growth for a male to look the same

It just takes way more bone growth for a male to look the same
Which most don't get, unless you are matt lemond

this is just a theory but i always notice when i post a gl dude with a short midface ppl on this forum immediately mock him as "low t" "gay" etc meanwhile girls are simping like crazy for him

why do you think this is? because they know the dude is secretly good-looking but don't want to admit it

same for girls, I talk to a lot of girls with very compact midfaces and i find them attractive so do other guys
but girls always ask me if i like the foid and are shocked if i say i do and try to imply shes ugly or some shit
girls with compact midfaces i always notice are kicked out of foid friend groups and shit and are introverted af

F4E52CC2 1469 46CC A225 059B9B0C20FF

I somewhat agree.

Oh my god you people are so autistic. Long midface in looksmax circles usually means recession, with the anterior end of the jaws are downswung, making the bite angle downturned and backed into the neck.

But long midface can also mean longer maxilla without recession in which the posterior end of the bite and jaws are also lower and forward. so the maxilla is longer, but not recessed and doesnt give that "long face" look.

"Long face", downswung, recessed
338567299 574914538069755 3630636693519848423 n

Long face, upswung, non recessed

Guts

Maxilla height is just as dimorphic as mandible height, Having long maxilla means different things depending on which case you are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
This is like comparing us to fucking poor malnourished africans. Cage. Ofcourse they gonna look like shit if they dont have the fucking nutrients and environment JFL. Nigga they are on the verge of death. U still have mfs like meeks and ramirez walking around though absolutely destroying this claim. But i already discussed this shit a lot with your ass and i already know ur a dumbass. Just look at this thread getting clowned on and your shitty ratings.
Neither of them were starved growing up dummy lol which is the only thing that matters

competition for being deformed

iu

anyone who disagrees looks like this

Brachycephaly is probably one of the most important features that make you mog (prettyboys are homosexuals so they dont count)
iu

even if your bloated you will still mog bc of the implication of extremely strong bones beneath
compact midface is a common sign of strength,
iu
vs
iu

iu
vs
iu

low iq post bc i have to do something sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019

girls with short average faces are the cutest. It's much better than horse faces