COMPACT MIDFACE IS COPE (for most guys)

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
If it dont come from good ipd. Guys here with baby tier length faces copes with it but short midface is a feminene trait this is why you can tell difference between a woman and tranny(longer midface) this is why Jordan Barrett looks like a woman. Also i agree with 1.1 is being ideal midface ratio You need a good midface length with wide ipd for best looks. And dont cherrypick some alien horse face guys you retards.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cain, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
muh muh ipd, when will low iq users here finally understand that the only thing that is significant is the length of the nose

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Compact midface is a neotenous trait. But neoteny is an important part of harmony and aesthetics. So ideally a compact/neotenous midface should be combined with dimorphic eye area and masculine lower third with hollow chiseled cheek region. This is what creates a psl 8 face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
Compact midface is a neotenous trait. But neoteny is an important part of harmony and aesthetics. So ideally a compact/neotenous midface should be combined with dimorphic eye area and masculine lower third with hollow chiseled cheek region. This is what creates a psl 8 face
Nah ideal is as i say

true, i have 1.1:1 and still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
compact midface looks gay

Gandy and Chico mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 12344
compact midface looks gay

Gandy and Chico mogs
compact mid face is the reason why this girl masc mogs them
IMG 1864

where does this whole compact midface = masc notion come from?

foids with longer midfaces look more masc than those with short midfaces, barrett looks feminine too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
where does this whole compact midface = masc notion come from?

foids with longer midfaces look more masc than those with short midfaces, barrett looks feminine too
More maxillary widht you have more ipd you have too therefore you would have compacter midface but thinking short midface ideal is cope.

Man this girl have a normal midface length and tall lower third this is why she looks masc
so what mid face do gandy and chico have
normal or longer? What makes them get masc mogged by her

so what mid face do gandy and chico have
normal or longer? What makes them get masc mogged by her
They have longish midfaces gandy dont get masc mogged at all and chico isnt masculine at all(soft bones) in first place

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
compact mid face is the reason why this girl masc mogs them
View attachment 1041403
you had it twisted, compact mid-face is a feminine trait, girls can't look good with a ration similar to Gandy or Chico.

it's not ideal for men to have a ratio like this girl.

case closed.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you had it twisted, compact mid-face is a feminine trait, girls can't look good with a ration similar to Gandy or Chico.

it's not ideal for men to have a ratio like this girl.

case closed.

His ratio is not far from hers at all
He masc moggs chico gandy maher all of them
Ice screenshot 20201201 114841
IMG 1864

But neoteny is an important part of harmony and aesthetics.
Not for men.

So ideally a compact/neotenous midface should be combined with dimorphic eye area and masculine lower third with hollow chiseled cheek region. This is what creates a psl 8 face
So, according to you, this guy would be 8 PSL?

wes-chatham.jpg
Wes-Chatham.jpg

bbPuMPA.gif

That pug-faced neotenous faggot gets mogged into oblivion by guys with longer midfaces like David Gandy (an actual 8 PSL), OP is spot on with this thread.

e0ceb0f73cc1167fbca482c88714af79.jpg
a37aa49cbedef4e504974161c3989000.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, AscendingHero, Mastermind and 6 others
Not for men.

So, according to you, this guy would be 8 PSL?

wes-chatham.jpg
Wes-Chatham.jpg

bbPuMPA.gif

That pug-faced neotenous faggot gets mogged into oblivion by guys with longer midfaces like David Gandy (an actual 8 PSL), OP is spot on with this thread.

e0ceb0f73cc1167fbca482c88714af79.jpg
a37aa49cbedef4e504974161c3989000.jpg
I'm not contradicting anything op said. Compact midface only works when you have the right eye area, lower third and anterior projection to pull it off. Otherwise you end up looking either neotenous or low class. In the example you've posted he looks low iq because of eye area with high hairline in other words his overall harmony is bad.

But when you combine a compact midface with the previous traits I've mentioned you get a face like this
Images   2021 03 15T000925600
Images   2021 03 15T001344444

Clearly one is morphed and the other one is drawing but both are the idealised male face both by blackpill and bluepill standard.

Sean opr'y has the ideal midface when it comes to being most photogenic but relatively weaker lower third and top tier eye area
Images   2021 03 15T001719931

With better lower third
Images   2021 03 15T001648575

These examples have very compact midface and mogs gandy hard.

But like i said you need very good lower third and eye area to go along with compact midface since most don't have that an average 1:1 midface ratio is fine but not ideal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Deleted member 12344
I'm not contradicting anything op said. Compact midface only works when you have the right eye area, lower third and anterior projection to pull it off. Otherwise you end up looking either neotenous or low class. In the example you've posted he looks low iq because of eye area with high hairline in other words his overall harmony is bad.

But when you combine a compact midface with the previous traits I've mentioned you get a face like this
View attachment 1041676View attachment 1041678

Clearly one is morphed and the other one is drawing but both are the idealised male face both by blackpill and bluepill standard.

Sean opr'y has the ideal midface when it comes to being most photogenic but relatively weaker lower third and top tier eye area
View attachment 1041684

With better lower third
View attachment 1041685

But like i said you need very good lower third and eye area to go along with compact midface since most don't have that an average 1:1 midface ratio is fine but not ideal.
Opry midface is really good btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
muh muh ipd, when will low iq users here finally understand that the only thing that is significant is the length of the nose
They are both important

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Compact midface only works when you have the right eye area, lower third and anterior projection to pull it off. Otherwise you end up looking either neotenous or low class.
Well, you originally said that looking neotenous was a good thing...

In the example you've posted he looks low iq because of eye area with high hairline in other words his overall harmony is bad.
His face would look more harmonious if his nose was longer, his facial thirds are off.

images-2021-03-15t000925-600-jpeg.1041676
images-2021-03-15t001344-444-jpeg.1041678

images-2021-03-15t001719-931-jpeg.1041684

With better lower third
images-2021-03-15t001648-575-jpeg.1041685

Idk man, I am not really a fan of the short philtrum look that is required to achieve that midface ratio without having an overly short nose or a very wide IPD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 12344