This forum is clueless about female aesthetics

Even amongst Chads there are going to be plenty of women that aren't interested.
legit. stacy is lesbian in 2024, i got proof of this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Lmao bro this is actually retarded. Chads will fuck below average hoes that are dtf.
Cope. Middle schooler Chad is impregnating primary school Stacy while we are out here rotting and arguing about something we will never experience in our entire meaningless life.

Who will Chad fuck more? Sloppy slutty latina which he can fuck around like a toy and treat her like shit or dominant High IQ tranny?

Option 2 is valid only for LTRs.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about

You clearly don't know what you're talking about
It doesn't matter anyways. Not like I will ever be able to have something like this either way, I mean last time I talked to a girl was back in summer 2021 when I was 14 :lul: Fucking ovER for this fellow subhuman

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75
First one looks like a tranny. Chad wouldn't fuck foids who are not submissive and can not be controled. This is why most of these 'intelectual women' are still unmarried and without kids in their 30s :lul: Except the second one in the photo, which Chad would make an exception for. And maybe the third one too, but low chances cuz she looks like a norvegian arab hybrid.
Go back to dot is

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts