This forum is clueless about female aesthetics

You never see a woman irl that looks close to having a tranny skull the way an actual tranny does.
well, most users here dont see any women at all irl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
and chad thinks the same as well
I agree with your assessment completely. I always was attracted to girls that had defined facial features and not fragile ones because imo there's nothing unfeminine about it and they look plain healthier lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
you don't understand SHIT. female attractiveness is all about harmony, because men only look for reproduction. Hence foids have it much easier to be considered attractive, since it doesn't matter if she is recessed or not as long as she has a good harmony.

Now man on the other side need both. They need harmony, but they also need strong features, good bones, forward growth, jaw etc. because women will look in men who can protect and also provide for them. You actually need to have good t-levels to have those features which gives the signal that you are able to gain resources and also fight for their lives. High T = more striking features = high aggressiveness, assertiveness, dominance etc.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75
you don't understand SHIT. female attractiveness is all about harmony, because men only look for reproduction. Hence foids have it much easier to be considered attractive, since it doesn't matter if she is recessed or not as long as she has a good harmony.

Now man on the other side need both. They need harmony, but they also need strong features, good bones, forward growth, jaw etc. because women will look in men who can protect and also provide for them. You actually need to have good t-levels to have those features which gives the signal that you are able to gain resources and also fight for their lives. High T = more striking features = high aggressiveness, assertiveness, dominance etc.
Just because a lot of men would smash any woman or that the bar is low for women doesn't dissprove anything OP said.

More beautiful women are going to get more red-carpet treatment. Most actual Stacies don't have weak features and have more defined, striking faces.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75 and Apparition
. I always was attracted to girls that had defined facial features and not fragile ones because imo there's nothing unfeminine about it and they look plain healthier lmao
me too. sadly the feelings werent mutual :feelsbadman:

me too. sadly the feelings werent mutual :feelsbadman:
Well you know what I highly appreciate you for this post and is one of the most based things posted here since these faggots are clueless.

• +1
cope. as i said, best looking women have proerply forward grown faces
BEST LOOKING WOMEN ARE GROWTH STUNTED FROM ANOREXIA AND HAVE OVERBITE CORRECTED WITH PREPUEBCENT ORTHODONTICS

• JFL
Examples of what they'd like versus don't like?
Fine dining vs greasy or sugary processed food

Dressing classicaly elegant / modest vs wearing tracksuits / dressing too revealing for women

Liking classical art vs enjoying colorful kitsch

Etc

Attractive people tend to have better taste in things, but outliers exist ofc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fine dining vs greasy or sugary processed food

Dressing classicaly elegant / modest vs wearing tracksuits / dressing too revealing for women

Liking classical art vs enjoying colorful kitsch

Etc

Attractive people tend to have better taste in things, but outliers exist ofc
And now chads?

If you look at the ideal faces for man and woman, you will see that the female face has:

-properly forward grown face

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

But somehow, according to this forum, the more recessed a girl, the higher her attractiveness becomes. Its literally only here that this is observed.

The best looking women in history like Monica for example, they all have good facial bone structures. Then you ask this forum to rate them and you get reponses like "she looks like a tranny" or "mtb at best".

JFL at this levels of delusion. Irl, at least in med countries, the closer a girl looks to someone like Monica, the better looking she is considered and this forum's opinion doesnt matter at all.

Women who have 1.hooded eyes, 2.strong chin, 3.compact midface, 4.defined jaw, are very highly desired and anyone who thinks otherwise is COPING. Even chads cannot get women like this simply because they are at the aboslute top of the dating chain. most men dont even meet women like this for that matter.
Recessed or not latina makeup with braces that makes them look 16 again will always beat dominating tranny with chad bone density

Well you know what I highly appreciate you for this post and is one of the most based things posted here since these faggots are clueless.
imagine rating this girl anything less than HTB, lol:

I have observed that ugly guys tend to have bad taste in women. It’s almost like recessed attracts recessed

The only feature you listed I don’t agree with are hooded eyes - they may be perfect for modeling as they make the face stand out, but that’s it
Assortive mating. Biological and evolutionary mechanism

If you look at the ideal faces for man and woman, you will see that the female face has:

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

But somehow, according to this forum, the more recessed a girl, the higher her attractiveness becomes. Its literally only here that this is observed.

The best looking women in history like Monica for example, they all have good facial bone structures. Then you ask this forum to rate them and you get reponses like "she looks like a tranny" or "mtb at best".

JFL at this levels of delusion. Irl, at least in med countries, the closer a girl looks to someone like Monica, the better looking she is considered and this forum's opinion doesnt matter at all.

Women who have 1.hooded eyes, 2.strong chin, 3.compact midface, 4.defined jaw, are very highly desired and anyone who thinks otherwise is COPING. Even chads cannot get women like this simply because they are at the aboslute top of the dating chain. most men dont even meet women like this for that matter.
You like masculine looking girls and thats ok but not all of us do

if a woman has good forward growth, low iq users here would think its a tranny

Niggas here are into women that'll give them sub-5 sons
Exactly, their subhuman fathers were intimidated by strong DOM superior Stacy and so pursued the attainable neighborhood Becky and now they’re incels who inherited her feeble genes. Then they try to lockdown short vulnerable looking Becky’s themselves only further perpetuating the cycle of weakness.

My father on the other hand has a fetish for strong athletic black women and I thank him every day for this. He is the reason my dick is 7 inches and have like a 4 foot vertical leap. I seem to have inherited my mom’s intelligence genes as well as she went to a top school while my dad didn’t even finish college.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Reproductive success. Round face bitches with braces, dark hair and drawn eyebrows are 10x more likely to be fucked by Chad than your tranny whose bones rivals pro ufc fighter bone density

-properly defined chin

-compact midface

I do not wanna hear the submissive lesbians opinion who cant even keep a used up, old ltb

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
I don't care what .org says. Large well developed faces fog just as they mog in men, as well as look very highclass. Not to mention complete chad factories unlike the recessed incel generators .org will simp over.

Bones

• +1
You like masculine looking girls and thats ok but not all of us do
bone development doesnt make a girl masculine lol, its a sign of health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, truthhurts and Allornothing
Not to mention complete chad factories unlike the recessed incel generators .org will simp over.
all trannies according this forum despite globally accepted as some of the best looking women in hisstory

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I don't care what .org says. Large well developed faces fog just as they mog in men, as well as look very highclass. Not to mention complete chad factories unlike the recessed incel generators .org will simp over.

View attachment 3144638
First one looks like a tranny. Chad wouldn't fuck foids who are not submissive and can not be controled. This is why most of these 'intelectual women' are still unmarried and without kids in their 30s :lul: Except the second one in the photo, which Chad would make an exception for. And maybe the third one too, but low chances cuz she looks like a norvegian arab hybrid.

First one looks like a tranny. Chad wouldn't fuck foids who are not submissive and can not be controled
@GigaRetard the coping begins lol. literally what this thread is about in a nutshell. meanwhile women like her are CHAD only irl

I don't consider recessed bitches human.

Good jaw is crucial for me to be attracted to a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and GigaRetard
@GigaRetard the coping begins lol. literally what this thread is about in a nutshell. meanwhile women like her are CHAD only irl
These niggas would start shaking and trembling around these so-called "trannies" so who gives af about their shitty ass opinion 😂

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Clown Show
Good jaw is crucial for me to be attracted to a foid.
for some reason we got the same brain wiring with chad when it comes to attraction

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and Clown Show
These niggas would start shaking and trembling around these so-called "trannies" so who gives af about their shitty ass opinion 😂
Imagine calling a woman with good, genetically defined bone structure in the face, a tranny, and calling a man attracted to her gay... Jfl...

Absolute retards who need to be beaten.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, courtcase75, Apparition and 1 other person
i mean there is sufficient evidence that women with better bone development date more attractive men yet the incels here think these women are femcels somehow

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and GigaRetard
Imagine calling a woman with good, genetically defined bone structure in the face, a tranny, and calling a man attracted to her gay... Jfl...

Absolute retards who need to be beaten.
They literally want a girl that has no jaw bone cause they think it's more feminine. I stg these dumbasses are hopeless.

• +1
for some reason we got the same brain wiring with chad when it comes to attraction
Because we are Chads in our essence, we only need to get rid of traumatic past and realize our full potential
4356354 1725265194129

Bleach ikkaku

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Apparition
Who will Chad fuck more? Sloppy slutty latina which he can fuck around like a toy and treat her like shit or dominant High IQ tranny?

Option 2 is valid only for LTRs.

magine calling a woman with good, genetically defined bone structure in the face, a tranny, and calling a man attracted to her gay... Jfl...
imagine being a recessed bug eyed subhuman and you think you have a chance with a girl that has properly defined bones and almond eyes

They literally want a girl that has no jaw bone cause they think it's more feminine. I stg these dumbasses are hopeless.
Good jaw, bones are neither feminine nor masculine, it's literally good genetics, natural beauty...

I can't how can someone prefer boneless bitches over model tier bones, I can't fathom it...

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Because we are Chads in our essence, we only need to get rid of traumatic past and realize our full potential
idk about you, im not anywhere close to chad and i need to be punished for my sins

Who will Chad fuck more? Sloppy slutty latina which he can fuck around like a toy and treat her like shit or dominant High IQ tranny?
chad can treat anything like a toy lol.

Good jaw, bones are neither feminine nor masculine, it's literally good genetics, natural beauty...

I can't how can someone prefer boneless bitches over model tier bones, I can't fathom it...
It's just delusional. Having good jaw and bones is a prerequisite for being a Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Clown Show

Option 2 is valid only for LTRs.
Lmao bro this is actually retarded. Chads will fuck below average hoes that are dtf.

chad can treat anything like a toy lol.
I don't think it's entirely true. Even amongst Chads there are going to be plenty of women that aren't interested.

• +1
It's just delusional. Having good jaw and bones is a prerequisite for being a Stacy.

• +1