Compared to Joe Burrow

Ascending...

Ascending...

Iron
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Posts
96
Reputation
29
Today at school some girls told me I look like Joe Burrow and I can't tell if that's a compliment or not. He doesn't mog super hard but he def isn't bad looking
 
He’d be the threshold for what a white ltb wants so ig it’s not bad, I get celeb comparisons too but nothing rly comes from that
 
Today at school some girls told me I look like Joe Burrow and I can't tell if that's a compliment or not. He doesn't mog super hard but he def isn't bad looking
For a normie he mogs and that's why I would take that as a compliment
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
2
Views
46
real_rxz
real_rxz
Eldian
Replies
7
Views
68
gson1
gson1
foidslayer4210
Replies
17
Views
231
dreamz
dreamz
PubertyMaxxer
Replies
5
Views
92
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
T
Replies
5
Views
58
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

  • edelknowsball
  • thanos0
  • jang1
  • MixedBoyo12
  • Ascending...
Back
Top