COMPILATION OF ASIANS SKULL MOGGING WHITES (GTFIH)

1628265498438-png.1258123

the average in mainland china using a large sample size
by brackets: 18-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, these widths are wider then all other examples I post below:

the average shoulder width in America, using a larger sample size, is 41 cm for men

www.healthline.com

Average Shoulder Width and How to Measure Yours

1628265506952-png.1258124

also just fucking lol at sweden https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0003687008001324?via=ihub

if whites are inferior then why do they control the world along with jews?
massive cope, everyone knows china, even chinese companies, have massive influence over the world, and is taking over the world (as if they haven't already lol)

video obviously biased against china but highlights china's geopolitical conquests

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1453
massive cope, everyone knows china, even chinese companies, have massive influence over the world, and is taking over the world (as if they haven't already lol)
View attachment 1258159

video obviously biased against china but highlights china's geopolitical conquests

ur literally so in denial you are insane

• +1
ur literally so in denial you are insane
if you don't accept that china is taking over the world in fucking 2021 out of all years you're living under a rock just fucking lol
"World watches as Biden takes over a 'humbled' U.S. struggling to contain its crises"
"humbled usa" jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that's an understatement

Are u mentally ill or larping? This is avarage asianView attachment 1258200
you live under a rock, faggot. lmfao denying the fact that china has massive influence over the world means you have schizophrenia or never read the news

mfw

• JFL
if you don't accept that china is taking over the world in fucking 2021 out of all years you're living under a rock just fucking lol
"World watches as Biden takes over a 'humbled' U.S. struggling to contain its crises"
"humbled usa" jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that's an understatement
i dont deny that china is economically rising quickly, but they havent takenover the world :lul:, maybe by 2050 they will start taking over if they're very lucky, but ww3 will happen before then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 1453
i dont deny that china is economically rising quickly, but they havent takenover the world :lul:, maybe by 2050 they will start taking over if they're very lucky, but ww3 will happen before then
no one controls the world at the moment imo, the world is pretty bipolar right now (similar to the cold war) but china is expected to take over as their influence is becoming even greater and the USA and western world as a whole further degenerates

for now I'd say china is 100% in the geopolitical lead, already ahead of the USA, and the current trend is that it'll stay this way

• JFL
no one controls the world at the moment imo, the world is pretty bipolar right now (similar to the cold war) but china is expected to take over as their influence is becoming even greater and the USA and western world as a whole further degenerates
no one controls it rn bc of covid, pre-covid the USA was obviously controlling it, im not even american so dont try and say im biast or some shit

• +1
1628186622114-png.1256701

Any asian man calling: "it's over".
Can only say it, when they have gymmaxxed like these 2 dudes. Otherwise, stfu, and get your ass to gym and get on a muscle maxxing diet.

Great gym body shape results from above dudes.
Are U mirin brah?.
yeah, deffo mirin

Last edited:
no one controls it rn bc of covid, pre-covid the USA was obviously controlling it, im not even american so dont try and say im biast or some shit
pre covid it was still a bipolar world order lel, many of china's very major geopolitical conquests were before 2020 as well. it's been like this for a long time since around the time hu jintao came into power. all 2020 did was just accelerate the downfall of the USA and secure china's destiny as the dominant world power, accelerating toward a unipolar world centred around china etc.

the only recent time the USA truly came close to controlling the world was the period of time after the collapse of the ussr during the 90s, still not real control as china had nuclear weapons

Last edited:
If Asians are so great why don’t you go out and become a male model or fuck some white bitches?? Oh wait you can’t because your a gook manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 1453
If Asians are so great why don’t you go out and become a male model or fuck some white bitches?? Oh wait you can’t because your a gook manlet
awww, little pink boy seethed so hard he had to make some shitty bait
1. girls have said that i'd make a great fitness model, so I'm looking into applying as one.
2. i have

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Romeo1111
awww, little pink boy seethed so hard he had to make some shitty bait
1. girls have said that i'd make a great fitness model, so I'm looking into applying as one.
2. i have
I bully weak little Asians like yourself daily

• +1
I bully weak little Asians like yourself daily
basement tales, you give off "please take my lunch money" vibes
if you wanna act hard in real life then drop your addy, little boy. i'd force you on your knees if you even try anything :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
basement tales, you give off "please take my lunch money" vibes
if you wanna act hard in real life then drop your addy, little boy. i'd force you on your knees if you even try anything :lul:
Cry for your manlet race😂 rule Britannia! We allready had your whole population hooked on opium, your nation is only strong now because of technology, if it was a good old fashioned war your country would get destroyed, there’s a reason the whole of Asia wants to be white isn’t there ?

• +1
Cry for your manlet race😂 rule Britannia! We allready had your whole population hooked on opium, your nation is only strong now because of technology, if it was a good old fashioned war your country would get destroyed, there’s a reason the whole of Asia wants to be white isn’t there ?
>doesn't drop addy (jackieboy21 is a bitch made male)
let's look at some truly old fashioned wars, little pink boy:
the han dynasty raped and slaughtered the soldiers from alexander the great's empire
we mass slaughtered light-colored eye cuckasoids and mass fucked their women, one of the first genocides in human history
these are just a couple examples out of thousands, I could also include the fact that European countries would send constant tribute and women to china, which is becoming (if not already) the status quo again

we have your entire western civilization hooked on fentanyl, while less than one percent of people in modern china do drugs

Synthetic Fentanyl Drives Record Overdose Deaths In U.S. : Consider This from NPR During President Trump's first year in office, 42,000 Americans died of drug overdoses linked to heroin, fentanyl and prescription opioids. After a minor decrease in 2018, deaths rose to a record 50,042 in 2019. 29.01.2021 · There were 70,630 drug-involved overdose deaths reported in the U.S. in 2019 (Figure 1); 68% of cases occurred among males (yellow line). Other synthetic opioids (primarily fentanyl) were the main driver of drug overdose deaths with a nearly 14-fold increase from 2012 to 2019 (Figure 2). https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/14/us-opioid-crisis-california-fentanyl-deaths https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/overdose-fentanyl-crisis-biden 28.05.2021 · A man holds a piece of foil containing fentanyl. The US overdose crisis has only worsened during the coronavirus pandemic, and public health experts are calling for more drastic measures to get it under control. More than 91,000 people died of drug overdoses nationwide in 2020, according to initial CDC data, a 30% increase in one year. https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0210420-p3biwd3bpfeyxf6wdstggepcm4-story.html 21.04.2021 · But here it is, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: There were 87,203 overdose deaths across the country and 2,773 of them in Maryland. Our opioid epidemic continues. Fentanyl, …

your tiny inbred island is now irrelevant,

China now owns £143bn in UK assets, from nuclear power to pubs and schools. May 3, 2021

>

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and Romeo1111
>doesn't drop addy (jackieboy21 is a bitch made male)
let's look at some truly old fashioned wars, little pink boy:
the han dynasty raped and slaughtered the soldiers from alexander the great's empire
we mass slaughtered light-colored eye cuckasoids and mass fucked their women, one of the first genocides in human history
these are just a couple examples out of thousands, I could also include the fact that European countries would send constant tribute and women to china, which is becoming (if not already) the status quo again

we have your entire western civilization hooked on fentanyl, while less than one percent of people in modern china do drugs

Synthetic Fentanyl Drives Record Overdose Deaths In U.S. : Consider This from NPR During President Trump's first year in office, 42,000 Americans died of drug overdoses linked to heroin, fentanyl and prescription opioids. After a minor decrease in 2018, deaths rose to a record 50,042 in 2019. 29.01.2021 · There were 70,630 drug-involved overdose deaths reported in the U.S. in 2019 (Figure 1); 68% of cases occurred among males (yellow line). Other synthetic opioids (primarily fentanyl) were the main driver of drug overdose deaths with a nearly 14-fold increase from 2012 to 2019 (Figure 2). https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/14/us-opioid-crisis-california-fentanyl-deaths https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/overdose-fentanyl-crisis-biden 28.05.2021 · A man holds a piece of foil containing fentanyl. The US overdose crisis has only worsened during the coronavirus pandemic, and public health experts are calling for more drastic measures to get it under control. More than 91,000 people died of drug overdoses nationwide in 2020, according to initial CDC data, a 30% increase in one year. https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0210420-p3biwd3bpfeyxf6wdstggepcm4-story.html 21.04.2021 · But here it is, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: There were 87,203 overdose deaths across the country and 2,773 of them in Maryland. Our opioid epidemic continues. Fentanyl, …

your tiny inbred island is now irrelevant,

China now owns £143bn in UK assets, from nuclear power to pubs and schools. May 3, 2021

>
None of this is relevant , your still genetic trash and an incel at the end of the day, what your dirty homelands accolades are nothing to do with the cucked manlet Chinese genetics. Go and eat some insects you freak

• +1
None of this is relevant , your still genetic trash and an incel at the end of the day, what your dirty homelands accolades are nothing to do with the cucked manlet Chinese genetics. Go and eat some insects you freak
cry more for 6' on average nordsinid genes, faggot.
asians smv, physically/facially, iq, power, and history mog your pathetic "race"
the moment I debunked your claims you started changing the subject like the coping pinkcel you are.
you're the only yipping incel here, go have sex with dogs while asian men impregnate your women :lul:

scene filmed by a pinkcel movie director^

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Romeo1111
Keep coping bro, I only need to step foot outside to see how awfully wrong you are😂. I guess it’s a good thing you coping this hard because you can shelter your own emotions from reality

• +1
@RedFlood We know the way of the samurai brother

It is indeed over for cumskin pigeon shits honkeys

users here have seen me, @goat2x @lutte @MoeZart and others

its so cringe that you're actually saying asians are moggers :lul:
i can vouch for this.

@RedFlood don't you yellow, downie looking bitch start flaming my boy @RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1453
keep barking for me as i constantly add women to my concubine collection

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 17291 and thecel
lol at him, ima just add him to ignore tbh cuz it's literally completely pointless to argue with some ricedick about racial smv, the only race that can even come close to whites in terms of smv atm is niggers and that just cuz whites let them

anyway op i guess i faked these translations too? is that even an option in that app?

View attachment 1256865

View attachment 1256866
View attachment 1256867

different girl
View attachment 1256868

all little chinese han girls

i can post another girl that told me my dick was too big for chinese girls just today as well lmfao im white and cope facts
Screenshot 20211010 043522
Screenshot 20211010 043901

• Ugh..
I agree with you as Russian, they mostly go for money. But what slav women have told me is that asian (from Central Asia) men are considered worst by all accounts
Not money but sex
Screenshot 20211010 043911
Screenshot 20211010 043522

• Ugh..
what’s most important for a race to mog another race is either gain control of society or the culture of that society. attractiveness has alot to do with having features belonging to the winning race

somalis are ugly as shit but girls from the middle east and south asia and west africa like them in britian from what ive learned on tiktok

This thread is self fulfilling, self dick sucking, cope. Whites>Blacks>Middle Eastern>Indian>Asian in terms of sMV. Skull is like the only physical advantage Asian males have, literally go to any highschool in America and the popular slaying kids are white and the unpopular subhuman shadows are asian.

I am an asian myself, and i would like to say to any asian teens that looksmaxxing is especially important for us. (YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING TO FRAMEMAX AND HEIGHTMAX YOUR TWINK 6 INCH WRISTED FRAME)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RealLooksmaxxer
This thread is self fulfilling, self dick sucking, cope. Whites>Blacks>Middle Eastern>Indian>Asian in terms of sMV. Skull is like the only physical advantage Asian males have, literally go to any highschool in America and the popular slaying kids are white and the unpopular subhuman shadows are asian.

I am an asian myself, and i would like to say to any asian teens that looksmaxxing is especially important for us. (YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING TO FRAMEMAX AND HEIGHTMAX YOUR TWINK 6 INCH WRISTED FRAME)
"i am an asian myself"-

your post reeks of pink cope and inceldom :lul:

"i am an asian myself"-View attachment 1405603
your post reeks of pink cope and inceldom :lul:
respond to the reasoning, skull size (bigger is not necessarily better) is the only advantage asian men have statistically.

inb4 u respond w cherrypicked images of big Asian cock JFL and avoid any substantive argument
and or
respond with some small ass sample size self reported study of bideltoid width when anyone who lives in an ethnic meltingpot with a working pair of eyes can tell you asians have the smallest bones
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:

respond to the reasoning, skull size (bigger is not necessarily better) is the only advantage asian men have statistically.

inb4 u respond w cherrypicked images of big Asian cock JFL and avoid any substantive argument
and or
respond with some small ass sample size self reported study of bideltoid width when anyone who lives in an ethnic meltingpot with a working pair of eyes can tell you asians have the smallest bones
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:

you're not even asian lol larping faggot
asians have the widest shoulders proven by myself and massive sample pools and you cannot convince me otherwise :lul::lul::lul:

The cope collection shows how little that skull size matters. The White guys mog (except in the cherry-picked images) despite having smaller skulls. It’s all about face and head SHAPE not sheer head size.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Not single asian top ufc fighter currently.

• +1
STILL HOLDS UP AS THE BIGGEST COPE THREAD IN HISTORY

Big skull but small pp

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17291

Cope. Keep crying for Great Golden Cock.

View attachment 1515646
Cope. Keep crying for Great Golden Cock.
stop cherry picking images. Americans with Native American and white genes Have huge warrior skulls, ridged jawline, sharp brow ridge, deep as fuck voice and height. You chose a few select images of Asian warriors who are like 1 percent of their population. Nothing against asians, you are just projecting hard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17291
stop cherry picking images. Americans with Native American and white genes Have huge warrior skulls, ridged jawline, sharp brow ridge, deep as fuck voice and height. You chose a few select images of Asian warriors who are like 1 percent of their population. Nothing against asians, you are just projecting hard.
they have robust bones because of the native american side. mixed native americans are less robust than pure native americans, but are still more robust then 99.999% of europinks.

jfl at you calling the average looking asian dudes i posted "warriors". something is seriously wrong w your pinkclit race if male models get mogged by average robust skull dudes.

btw, asian, african, and european maxillas side by side.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1uft
AHAHAHA

THIS ULTRA BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL LOOKS LIKE A DILDO

HOW THE HELL YOU THINK THIS SUBHUMAN LANKLET MOGS THAT DOLICHOCEPHALIC BROCK LESNAR?

Last edited:
  • +1