COMPILATION OF ASIANS SKULL MOGGING WHITES (GTFIH)

>"lanklet"
>a foot taller then lesnar
>mass mogs him, skull mogs him
:lul:lesnar is a lil ball of lard

keep coping with your brachycephalic skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

keep coping with your gay alien skull :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Rerserse i feel bad for you tbh

why does your race have small maxillas bro? :lul:
small jaws, small cheekbones, small maxillas, small dicks :feelskek:

Last edited:
muhhhh made up memes:lul:
meanwhile every girl knows pink boys have the smallest dicks in the world

keep studying ricecel and maybe u can betabux a 3/10 gook woman. we both know that ur shit is fake af. im gonna stop i dont want another gook to join the suicide forest:lul:
Ewaeawewae

keep studying ricecel and maybe u can betabux a 3/10 gook woman. we both know that ur shit is fake af. im gonna stop i dont want another gook to join the suicide forest:lul:
View attachment 1529668
aww, lil pink boy is mad :feelskek:
don't worry lil pink boy, i already slay more women then your entire bloodline
you must now fix your double chin via the divine power of rope around hyoid.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
stop cherry picking images. Americans with Native American and white genes Have huge warrior skulls, ridged jawline, sharp brow ridge, deep as fuck voice and height. You chose a few select images of Asian warriors who are like 1 percent of their population. Nothing against asians, you are just projecting hard.
You do know Native Americans are Asian right? Any DNA test would lump them together in one category. Natives cross a land bridge from Asia, they are from the mongloid race.

holy shit this troll nigga has been beating the same dead horse for almost an year straight, in multiple accounts @Geneticist , writing multiple PHDs worth of baiting

never seen as unemployed of a person

You're fucking retarded if you think we're the same person, we don't even have the same writing styles ☠️ zero pattern recognition. I have never stepped on Looksmax before 2023, but it's good to know your Asian masters live in your head rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
Legendary thread though, nigga made all the white and ethnic cucks of the forum seethe for their Asian masters. This will only be increasingly the way of the world from now on

You do know Native Americans are Asian right? Any DNA test would lump them together in one category. Natives cross a land bridge from Asia, they are from the mongloid race.
yea i guess ur right

Asians make up like 75 percent of humanity

numbers dont lie do they

Users who are viewing this thread

Back