Compilation of Prenatal Testosterone exposure effects

Prenatalmaxing is legit tbh

you have to remember that i did say i have almost none of the other positive effects of prenatal t, which i find strange. i'm average or slightly above at best facially and moderately autistic. its not over for average dick chad brother, just keep looksmaxxxing and ascend :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Prenatal T robust chart

Where do you see yourself in this chart?

You're still 14 and will see bigger changes when you get older since prenatal Testosterone is more of a activation during puberty when testosterone peaks.
How can I make sure my kid will have high prenatal T?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160412017311765
Pregnant women's exposure to Triclosan increases offspring's testosterone levels (especially in males)
"Triclosan (TCS) has been widely detected in pregnant women. [...] Prenatal TCS exposure was associated with increased testosterone concentrations in cord blood in a dose-dependent manner. [...] Of note, prenatal TCS exposure was associated with increased testosterone and decreased E2 (estradiol) concentrations in cord blood among male infants."​

https://academic.oup.com/ntr/articl...tal-nicotine-increases-testosterone-levels-in

In sheep, mother's nicotine exposure increases prenatal testosterone of fetuses
"We conclude that prenatal nicotine exposure increases plasma testosterone levels chronically in adolescent female rat offspring and acutely in both male and female ovine fetuses."​

https://digitalrepository.trincoll....rer=&httpsredir=1&article=1673&context=theses

Mother's exposure during pregnancy to stress and estrogens in food and chemicals may be linked to autism in children

Just some factors influencing it.. doesn't mean anything.

Make sure the mother eats good nutritional rich foods with lots of calories to provide the baby... and hope for the best.
Interesting read but there’s not much you can fix about pre natal T is there...

Only thing you can do during development is make sure you have enough testosterone so the effects of prenatal testosterone can develop.
Damn, palpebral fissure length theory legit. You can't fix prenatal T itself, but it's worth trying to mimic high prenatal T features, e.g. gymcelling and neck training.

But again, some features like PFL can't be fixed, can't fool the foids :confused:

Mimic the behaviour of high prenatal Testosterone and max body to falsely signal genetic fitness. Some females are retarded and will bite into it

Last edited:
Prenatal Testosterone.

2D:4D Ratio is associated with prenatal Testosterone

TL;DR at the bottom

Face:

Before reading this: Some things in your face are just genetic and have not much to do with prenatal Testosterone.

View attachment 15998

- Prenatal Testosterone makes everything wider

An extreme example of this is Jordan Barret:
View attachment 15999

Jordan Barret however is a extreme example of this. I chose him to resemble the morph.

View attachment 16001 .

Prenatal Testosterone is related to Sexually dimorphic facial morphology in adulthood.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher horizontal facial symmetry in males, and with lower facial symmetry in females

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000849?via=ihub

---------

- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead
- Thicker and lower brows
- Wider and shorter noses
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones)
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- More masculine face in adulthood
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry
- Wider everything

------------

Body:

This is about women. I don't know if males have the same.

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher static and explosive strength
- Thicker neck circumference
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).
- Higher circulating testosterone
- Higher amount of androgen receptors

I am too lazy to do behaviour. I am going to do one for testosterone too if you guys want that.

TL;DR

Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead
- Thicker and lower brows
- Wider and shorter noses
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones)
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- More masculine face in adulthood
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry
- Wider everything

Body:

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher static and explosive strength
- Thicker neck circumference
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).
- Higher circulating testosterone
- Higher amount of androgen receptors

___

These are all the positives tho.

Quality post delivered
-
-

Dentis_Kalenkop out
this has been disproven by science a long time ago it's not valid, plus i have a 1.1 2d:4d ratio yet i look robust and have quite a lean body

this has been disproven by science a long time ago it's not valid, plus i have a 1.1 2d:4d ratio yet i look robust and have quite a lean body

Are you dumb? Link me 4-5 studies that say 2d:4d ratio doesn't mean anything.
For every of those studies there are tons of other studies saying it does matter.

PM me your face.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Are you dumb? Link me 4-5 studies that say 2d:4d ratio doesn't mean anything.
For every of those studies there are tons of other studies saying it does matter.

PM me your face.
done

View attachment 16084

Where do you see yourself in this chart?

You're still 14 and will see bigger changes when you get older since prenatal Testosterone is more of a activation during puberty when testosterone peaks.
I don't see myself really fitting anywhere on this chart very well. however, i noticed that its based on digit ratio and i do have a good digit ratio, with a ring finger thats much longer than my index finger, which when combined with my large pp really should signal that i had high prenatal t levels.

@Dentis_Kalenkop answer my comments u fucking ogre before i ogre this thread

You're too weak to ogre anything. What questions?
Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead Yes
- Thicker and lower brows Yes
- Wider and shorter noses It has a hump but it isnt long
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones) Yes
- Bigger ears Large sized ears
- Higher forward growth in the middle
- More robust face Idk tbh
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL) its tall but not protruding
- More masculine face in adulthood Yes
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry No
- Wider everything Yes

Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead Yes
- Thicker and lower brows Yes
- Wider and shorter noses It has a hump but it isnt long
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones) Yes
- Bigger ears Large sized ears
- Higher forward growth in the middle
- More robust face Idk tbh
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL) its tall but not protruding
- More masculine face in adulthood Yes
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry No
- Wider everything Yes
What is the question.

I don't see a question mark.

You ogre. Learn to english.

And my eyelid exposure is minimal when I really open my eyes but sometimes I’m tired and I’m lazy to open my eyes( like I’m the bath pic) so I have eyelid exposure. But actually to have hooded eyes you need strong brow ridge, fat pad and no wide eyes

You look like Patrick Bateman lol

love the thread

Isn't amount of androgen receptors purely genetic?

is digit ratio theory cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
What about mine

Attachments

• 0446CB79-D2F6-4986-A506-082FF97D2FF6.png
    0446CB79-D2F6-4986-A506-082FF97D2FF6.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 16
Barret used implants to get wider.

Attachments

• 08D91AB7-11E4-43A8-B383-46AD1E0FA398.jpeg
    08D91AB7-11E4-43A8-B383-46AD1E0FA398.jpeg