Compilation of Prenatal Testosterone exposure effects

Dentis_Kalenkop

Dentis_Kalenkop

Iron
Prenatal Testosterone.

2D:4D Ratio is associated with prenatal Testosterone

TL;DR at the bottom

Face:

Before reading this: Some things in your face are just genetic and have not much to do with prenatal Testosterone.

Prenatal T horiz

- Prenatal Testosterone makes everything wider

An extreme example of this is Jordan Barret:
Jordan barret wide face

Jordan Barret however is a extreme example of this. I chose him to resemble the morph.

Prenatal T face 2

High prenatal testosterone: smaller and shorter foreheads, thicker and lower brows, wider and shorter noses, broader faces (at the cheekbones]), and more prominent chins
"This approach reveals that some aspects of facial masculinity are organized before puberty, suggesting they develop in response to testosterone exposure in utero (Meindl et al. 2012): individuals with lower 2D:4D ratios tend to have smaller and shorter foreheads, thicker and lower brows, wider and shorter noses, broader faces (across the zygomatic arches), and more prominent chins than individuals with higher ratios (Meindl et al. 2012; Schaefer et al. 2005)."​

Prenatal Testosterone is related to Sexually dimorphic facial morphology in adulthood.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher horizontal facial symmetry in males, and with lower facial symmetry in females

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000849?via=ihub

---------

- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead
- Thicker and lower brows
- Wider and shorter noses
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones)
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- More masculine face in adulthood
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry
- Wider everything

------------

Body:

Lower right-hand 2D:4D ratios associated with higher sperm counts and blood testosterone levels in males; higher ratios associated with high blood levels of oestrogen, luteinizing hormone and prolactin in males and females

Low 2D:4D ratio strongly related to efficiency in aerobic exercise (endurance), weakly to strength
"Speed in endurance races is strongly related to 2D:4D, and may be one factor that underlies the link between sport and 2D:4D, but nothing is known of the relationship between 2D:4D and sprinting speed. Here we show that running times over 50 m were positively correlated with 2D:4D in a sample of 241 boys (i.e. runners with low 2D:4D ran faster than runners with high 2D:4D). The relationship was also found for 50 m split times (at 20, 30, and 40 m) and was independent of age, BMI, and an index of maturity. However, associations between 2D:4D and sprinting speed were much weaker than those reported for endurance running. This suggests that 2D:4D is a relatively weak predictor of strength and a stronger predictor of efficiency in aerobic exercise."​

High 2D:4D digit ratio correlated to some forms of lower infertility in men
"The percentage of cases (males) with a 2D:4D ratio equal to or greater than 1 was specially higher among vasal agenesis and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism groups and some statistically significant differences were detected."​

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher static and explosive strength in males, and with greater height and more body fat in females
"A negative correlation between right hand 2D:4D and vertical jumping, standing long jump, 20 m sprint, 10x5 agility and right hand grip strength in the males. As for the females, although a negative correlation was detected between right hand 2D:4D and height, a positive correlation was found between the same variable and body fat ratio (p<0.05). It can be concluded that while a low 2D:4D ratio was correlated with static and explosive strength, speed and agility in the males, it was correlated with height and body fat ratio in the females."​

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher neck circumference in adolescents (except in obese individuals)
"There was a significant negative correlation between NC [neck circumference] and 2D:4D ratios of the individuals with normal BMI [Body Mass Index]. However, no statistically significant correlation between NC and 2D:4D ratios was observed in overweight and obese individuals."​

This is about women. I don't know if males have the same.
Lower 2D:4D ratio in women associated with higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water
"The BMI, muscle mass, lean body mass and water in the body demonstrated higher values in men than in women. However, the fat content in men was low. It was found that the relationship exists between muscle mass, lean mass and total water content in the body and the 2D:4D finger length ratio in the left hand in women. A higher level of fetal testosterone, characterized by lower values of the 2nd to 4th finger length ratio, may be associated with a higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water in the body of adult women leading a similar lifestyle."​

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher static and explosive strength
- Thicker neck circumference
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).
- Higher circulating testosterone
- Higher amount of androgen receptors

I am too lazy to do behaviour. I am going to do one for testosterone too if you guys want that.

TL;DR

Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead
- Thicker and lower brows
- Wider and shorter noses
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones)
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- More masculine face in adulthood
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry
- Wider everything

Body:

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher static and explosive strength
- Thicker neck circumference
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).
- Higher circulating testosterone
- Higher amount of androgen receptors

___

These are all the positives tho.

Quality post delivered
-
-

Dentis_Kalenkop out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, LooksJourney and 20 others
Interesting read but there’s not much you can fix about pre natal T is there...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 1751, kobecel and 2 others
Damn, palpebral fissure length theory legit. You can't fix prenatal T itself, but it's worth trying to mimic high prenatal T features, e.g. gymcelling and neck training.

But again, some features like PFL can't be fixed, can't fool the foids :confused:

What are the sources? Cause I got every features of high prenatal t except wider neck and small forehead( I mean my forehead is lower than my lower third length but still a bit higher than barret). Can we have all features except some? Or we have to have all the package ?
Ok actually prenatal t has nothing to do with muscle mass and neck, i read a study on lookism. Cause you can be skinny asf and high t and logically you will not have a lot of muscle and a thick neck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Ok actually prenatal t has nothing to do with muscle mass and neck, i read a study on lookism. Cause you can be skinny asf and high t and logically you will not have a lot of muscle and a thick neck
I agree with this actually

Also mirin my frame arcbrah? This is a good example of high prenatal t causing big frame @Dentis_Kalenkop

https://streamable.com/v1d5v

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What are the sources? Cause I got every features of high prenatal t except wider neck and small forehead( I mean my forehead is lower than my lower third length but still a bit higher than barret). Can we have all features except some? Or we have to have all the package ?

You don’t have hooded eyes though, a feature caused by low set browridge

How can I make sure my kid will have high prenatal T?

You don’t have hooded eyes though, a feature caused by low set browridge

My brows are very lowest but the problem is the lack of fat( I don’t have good fat pad) and my eyes are kind big

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Inject T into the mother
My brows are very lowest but the problem is the lack of fat( I don’t have good fat pad) and my eyes are kind big

Not even trying to piss you off here, but my browridge literally starts mm’s off my eyes, i don’t think it’s to do with your fat pads

And my eyelid exposure is minimal when I really open my eyes but sometimes I’m tired and I’m lazy to open my eyes( like I’m the bath pic) so I have eyelid exposure. But actually to have hooded eyes you need strong brow ridge, fat pad and no wide eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Inject T into the mother

Not even trying to piss you off here, but my browridge literally starts mm’s off my eyes, i don’t think it’s to do with your fat pads

I checked on lookism it’s about brow ridge and fat pad and long eyes but not very wide

And my eyelid exposure is minimal when I really open my eyes but sometimes I’m tired and I’m lazy to open my eyes( like I’m the bath pic) so I have eyelid exposure. But actually to have hooded eyes you need strong brow ridge, fat pad and no wide eyes

Is that shit on your face to fix your skin? If so we’ll done for actually trying. You could try fillers, you would be slayer if you did that
Is that the only way?

I dunno I was shit posting tbh

• JFL
Wait for tech that can control hormonal profile in the womb to come out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Is that shit on your face to fix your skin? If so we’ll done for actually trying

I dunno I was shit posting tbh

Yess that’s a mask for my skin, but bro a girl give me some incredible things to fix my skin. I had a cream it cost 70$ the box( it’s hand made with 100% natural product, it’s amazing for skin) and melaleuca( an essentiel oil to apply on the skin the night) that’s my skin care routine. And of course face washer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5385, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
On average
Yess that’s a mask for my skin, but bro a girl give me some incredible things to fix my skin. I had a cream it cost 70$ the box( it’s hand made with 100% natural product, it’s amazing for skin) and melaleuca( an essentiel oil to apply on the skin the night) that’s my skin care routine. And of course face washer
tbh i think you'll slay 2x if you fix your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown

Send me the results,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 656
Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead Nope
- Thicker and lower brows Yep
- Wider and shorter noses Nope
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones) Nope
- Bigger ears Yep
- Higher forward growth Yep
- More robust face Nope
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL) Nope
- More masculine face in adulthood Nope
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry Nope
- Wider everything Nope - Except PFL

Jfl what do I make of that? Average prenatal T?

Stop the smoking too ...

I can’t smoking is life
I agree with this actually

Also mirin my frame arcbrah? This is a good example of high prenatal t causing big frame @Dentis_Kalenkop

https://streamable.com/v1d5v

Actually you’re gymaxxed and you’re height is incredible so you’re frame is top tier. But for my height and my weight( lbs 128) and my absence of muscle. My frame is pretty good, another effect of high T

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Bruhhh why do you spend most of your time in the bathroom?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was peing and I also love the bathroom cause there is a good mirror, I love looking at myself

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5385 and Wincel
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Love u guys. I feel small sometimes are record myself to make me feel better

Legit can't take you seriously at this point bro ?:lul::forcedsmile:

It was obviously a troll ahahaha, you framed mogged to the death big boy, but admit that my frame is good for my weight. Btw If you feel small you have serious bdd, you irl frame mogged 99.9% of people of your age

I have a large penis which is almost entirely determined by prenatal t if i remember correctly but almost none of the other benefits :feelsrope:

• JFL
I have a large penis which is almost entirely determined by prenatal t if i remember correctly but almost none of the other benefits :feelsrope:

I thought that was genetics?

And how big no homo ?

• +1
I thought that was genetics?

And how big no homo ?
https://mrc.ukri.org/news/browse/penis-length-is-determined-early-in-fetal-development/
basically prenatal t determines the final size and pubertal t causes it to grow to that size. i'm 7.5 x 5 inches. you can argue that i am a bit of a girthlet, because the girth is just slightly above average and not really proportional to the length, but i most likely haven't completed the girth growing stage of puberty yet. and you can't argue that 7.5 inches isn't long, or that its not a big size for a 14 year old.

https://mrc.ukri.org/news/browse/penis-length-is-determined-early-in-fetal-development/
basically prenatal t determines the final size and pubertal t causes it to grow to that size. i'm 7.5 x 5 inches. you can argue that i am a bit of a girthlet, because the girth is just slightly above average and not really proportional to the length, but i most likely haven't completed the girth growing stage of puberty yet. and you can't argue that 7.5 inches isn't long, or that its not a big size for a 14 year old.

Your 14 ,FUARK , actually fucking slayer.

No 7.5 is definitely big ( I’m not a retard ) I wouldn’t argue that.

Over for average dickcels :feelsrope::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

you have to remember that i did say i have almost none of the other positive effects of prenatal t, which i find strange. i'm average or slightly above at best facially and moderately autistic. its not over for average dick chad brother, just keep looksmaxxxing and ascend :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

you have to remember that i did say i have almost none of the other positive effects of prenatal t, which i find strange. i'm average or slightly above at best facially and moderately autistic. its not over for average dick chad brother, just keep looksmaxxxing and ascend :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Ohh shit lol I though you were @Alarico8 :feelskek: you have the same colour AVI and I’m a lazy fuck who doesn’t read the names. but tbh you should try get your nudes leaked at school some hoe is gonna want that dick ngl, easy ascension right there.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Ohh shit lol I though you were @Alarico8 :feelskek: you have the same colour AVI and I’m a lazy fuck who doesn’t read the names. but tbh you should try get your nudes leaked at school some hoe is gonna want that dick ngl, easy ascension right there.

Good luck
not sure how i would get my nudes leaked. you kind of need to have a gf to send them to which you then give a reason to leak them. jfl im not getting sexual assault charges for sending them to some random bitch. tbh i may have to catfishmaxxx. someone at my school got catfished and their jerk off video spread everywhere but unfortunately they're a ugly manlet with a 2 inch pinch. a real life ruiner for him, feelsbadman

• +1

Good luck

Lmao I actually would have been a slayer at 14 because I was a 6'1" tennis champion and captain of the school football team and apparently looked like young Zac Efron, but I was baso mgtow because I thought girls were annoying ngl. They used to watch me play tennis and cheer whenever I won a point. Pissed me off so much I stopped playing.

I need a new avi though tbh

• +1
Lmao I actually would have been a slayer at 14 because I was a 6'1" tennis champion and captain of the school football team and apparently looked like young Zac Efron, but I was baso mgtow because I thought girls were annoying ngl. They used to watch me play tennis and cheer whenever I won a point. Pissed me off so much I stopped playing.

Yeah get one now boyo

• +1
What should I get?

I dunno I’m probably gonna change mine soon, think of something unique

I presume you were swimming in female affection?

I presume you were swimming in female affection?

Yeah man. Then I had an existential crisis, stopped sports, got expelled, ballooned to 200 lbs and started playing games 16 hours a day. Kinda ended after that.

• +1
Yeah man. Then I had an existential crisis, stopped sports, got expelled, ballooned to 200 lbs and started playing games 16 hours a day. Kinda ended after that.

Well atleast you have ascended now

• +1
Well atleast you have ascended now

Partially, not fully. I'm probably a 6.5 PSL by most standards, but still 20% body fat.

Partially, not fully. I'm probably a 6.5 PSL by most standards, but still 20% body fat.

Meh I wonder if cutting would even Benefit you considering your pretty boy appeal, but no reason not to try

• +1
Meh I wonder if cutting would even Benefit you considering your pretty boy appeal, but no reason not to try

Perhaps you're right. My front and profile are good for 20% body fat, but the rounded 3/4s view is a pretty big drawback. Lean that out, get rid of the exessive malar fat and maybe even get hollow cheeks, and I think it's safe to say I'll be at least a 7. Much higher than that, idk. Too many little flaws to be 8+ on face alone.

Perhaps you're right. My front and profile are good for 20% body fat, but the rounded 3/4s view is a pretty big drawback. Lean that out, get rid of the exessive malar fat and maybe even get hollow cheeks, and I think it's safe to say I'll be at least a 7. Much higher than that, idk. Too many little flaws to be 8+ on face alone.

I suppose you can’t tell till you actually cut, have you started?

• +1
I suppose you can’t tell till you actually cut, have you started?

My life is one big cut at the moment. I've dropped like 40 lbs since October. Probably got, at most, another 20 lbs to go.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Face:
- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead Yes
- Thicker and lower brows Yes
- Wider and shorter noses It has a hump but it isnt long
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones) Yes
- Bigger ears Large sized ears
- Higher forward growth in the middle
- More robust face Idk tbh
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL) its tall but not protruding
- More masculine face in adulthood Yes
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry No
- Wider everything Yes