Complete guide to Britishmaxxing

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Don't feel bad about frauding an entire nationality because foids fraud their entire face.

The British have a reputation for being ugly which is true for the most part because most of the chads died in wars like the war of the roses, the hundred years war, ww1 & 2, the revolutionary war etc. Also, the Vikings stole most of the beautiful British women. Regardless of certain stereotypes to do with bad teeth, the halo you get from being Britishmaxxed is definitely real in many countries.

Examples of British chads

Don't tell me any of them suffer from bad teeth stereotypes.

Accent and Vocabulary
The best accent in the world is the posh English accent also known as Queen's English, it will give you a huge halo in virtually every country. It will make you sound charming, intelligent, educated, well-mannered and will garner a lot of respect from men and attraction from women. Combined with a deep voice it's unmoggable.

Americans think that everyone in the UK talks like they're in Downton Abbey but in reality I've never met someone else with this accent which is good because it makes me stand out even more.

Other good accents are Glasgow and Essex.

Change certain vocabulary:
Movie-film
Couch-sofa/settee
Go to the toilet-pop to the lavatory/loo
Can I have-May I have
Dessert-pudding
Lounge-sitting/drawing room
What?-Pardon?
How dare you-I do say
Quite-Rather
Handsome-Dashing
Impressive-Stupendous
Goodbye-Good day
Friend-Mate/Lad/Fam
Acquaintance-Chap
Happy-chuffed

Change spelling of certain words:
color-colour
armor-armour
flavor-flavour
neighbor-neighbour
labor-labour
etc

Slang and idioms:
Bugger, twat, fanny, cock, arsehole, bloody, bellend, bastard, blimey, minging, you're taking the piss, wazzock, tosser, wanker, poppycock, good grief, golly gosh, spiffing, old bean.

Cuisine
High class:
Champagne, tea(see tea maxxing), black pudding, jellied eels, scones, christmas pudding(occasional)

Middle class:
Fish and chips takeaway, strawberries with cream, full English breakfast, spotted dick

Low class:
Vindaloo takeaway, a packet of crisps, haggis, toad in the hole, shepherds pie, sausage roll from Greggs

Tea maxxing
Earl grey tea
Green tea
Black tea
Herbal tea
Yellow tea
White tea
Jasmine tea
Fermented tea
Oolong tea

Personally my favourite is Earl Grey because it's the classiest.

British music

Posh gentleman maxxing
Instead of well done say "Jolly good show old chap, well played."
When you sip your mug make sure your pinkie is pointing outwards. Also considering dipping in digestive biscuits if you're feeling a tad peckish.
Hire a team of butlers and maids for your mansion.
Sport a well tailored suit, preferably with a top hat, monocle and cigar.

Colonizer maxxing

Don't support Palestine or Israel, support the kingdom of Jerusalem instead.

When you meet an Irish person, remind them about the potato famine. If you meet a Scot, laugh about the time William Wallace led a rebellion against England and was hanged, drawn and quartered. Upon sighting a Welshman don't hesitate to talk about the failed Glyndŵr Rising. If you see a Frenchman joke about how Joan of Arc was burned at the stake. There are many more examples including China-Opium war, Germany-both world wars and India-Bengal famine

Chav maxxing
This is the least recommended. Chav means council housed and violent and it's used for anyone who talks in a low class accent, goes to state school, carries a 'knoife' etc.

Traits of a chav:
Football hooligan.
Talks in a brash accent e.g. Scouse, Brummie, Cockney
Shops at Poundland or Tesco

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Adriana Lima, jesuischriste and 14 others
Someone seriously needs to buy this nigga abobe photoshop 💀
1621196609212-png.1138150

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44159, Ryan, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard, Gonthar and 3 others
Watching this makes me realise even though I go to a grammar school, its rich kids pretending to be chavs

My oneitis is becoming more and more chavy, but shes a narc so shes not descended yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
M'lord, this thread is rather exquisite if I do say so meself.

• JFL
Reactions: Julius and datboijj
Another banger guide thread where I reconsider my life choices. Maybe being a pale spic isn't so bad.

Don't feel bad about frauding an entire nationality because foids fraud their entire face.

The British have a reputation for being ugly which is true for the most part because most of the chads died in wars like the war of the roses, the hundred years war, ww1 & 2, the revolutionary war etc. Also, the Vikings stole most of the beautiful British women. Regardless of certain stereotypes to do with bad teeth, the halo you get from being Britishmaxxed is definitely real in many countries.

View attachment 1137962View attachment 1137961View attachment 1137963View attachment 1137964View attachment 1137966

Accent and Vocabulary
The best accent in the world is the posh English accent also known as Queen's English, it will give you a huge halo in virtually every country. It will make you sound charming, intelligent, educated, well-mannered and will garner a lot of respect from men and attraction from women. Combined with a deep voice it's unmoggable.

Americans think that everyone in the UK talks like they're in Downton Abbey but in reality I've never met someone else with this accent which is good because it makes me stand out even more.

Movie-film
Couch-sofa/settee
Can I have-May I have
Dessert-pudding
What?-Pardon?
How dare you-I do say
Quite-Rather
Handsome-Dashing
Impressive-Stupendous
Goodbye-Good day
Friend-Mate/Lad/Fam
Acquaintance-Chap
Happy-chuffed

color-colour
armor-armour
flavor-flavour
neighbor-neighbour
labor-labour
etc

Slang and idioms:
Bugger, twat, fanny, cock, arsehole, bloody, bellend, bastard, blimey, minging, you're taking the piss, wazzock, tosser, wanker, poppycock, good grief, golly gosh, spiffing, old bean.

Cuisine
High class:
Champagne, tea(see tea maxxing), black pudding, jellied eels, scones, christmas pudding(occasional)

Middle class:
Fish and chips takeaway, strawberries with cream, full English breakfast, spotted dick

Low class:
Vindaloo takeaway, a packet of crisps, haggis, toad in the hole, shepherds pie, sausage roll from Greggs

Tea maxxing
Earl grey tea
Green tea
Black tea
Herbal tea
Yellow tea
White tea
Jasmine tea
Fermented tea
Oolong tea

British music

Posh gentleman maxxing
When you sip your mug make sure your pinkie is pointing outwards. Also considering dipping in digestive biscuits if you're feeling a tad peckish.
View attachment 1138150

Colonizer maxxing
View attachment 1138030View attachment 1138128
View attachment 1138025
When you meet an Irish person, remind them about the potato famine. If you meet a Scot, laugh about the time William Wallace led a rebellion against England and was hanged, drawn and quartered. Upon sighting a Welshman don't hesitate to talk about the failed Glyndŵr Rising. If you see a Frenchman joke about how Joan of Arc was burned at the stake. There are many more examples including China-Opium war, Germany-both world wars and India-Bengal famine
View attachment 1138127

Chav maxxing
This is the least recommended. Chav means council housed and violent and it's used for anyone who talks in a low class accent, goes to state school, carries a 'knoife' etc.

Traits of a chav:
Football hooligan.

View attachment 1138131View attachment 1138132View attachment 1138138View attachment 1138139View attachment 1138142View attachment 1138143

I've got a black ski mask, but I don't ski
But I snowboard, dash an MC off-piste
If one of you try and violate me
You get a punch in the face with my front door key
Punch in the neck with my back door key

Attachments

• e765634f10c8e03be5a7dc79f315114c.jpg
    e765634f10c8e03be5a7dc79f315114c.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 130
Mediterranianmaxxing mogs hard.

Gandy and Cavill look more Med than British.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
When you sip your mug make sure your pinkie is pointing outwards
OP knows nothing about etiquette and class, don't listen to his advice. I might make a thread on elegance maxxing later

Mediterranianmaxxing mogs hard.

Gandy and Cavill look more Med than British.
Caville looks like French. Not med at all

View attachment 1137962View attachment 1137961View attachment 1137963View attachment 1137964View attachment 1137966

Accent and Vocabulary

Movie-film
Couch-sofa/settee
Can I have-May I have
Dessert-pudding
What?-Pardon?
How dare you-I do say
Quite-Rather
Handsome-Dashing
Impressive-Stupendous
Goodbye-Good day
Friend-Mate/Lad/Fam
Acquaintance-Chap
Happy-chuffed

color-colour
armor-armour
flavor-flavour
neighbor-neighbour
labor-labour
etc

Slang and idioms:

Cuisine
High class:

Middle class:

Low class:

Tea maxxing
Earl grey tea
Green tea
Black tea
Herbal tea
Yellow tea
White tea
Jasmine tea
Fermented tea
Oolong tea

British music

Posh gentleman maxxing
View attachment 1138150

Colonizer maxxing
View attachment 1138025
View attachment 1138127

Chav maxxing

Traits of a chav:
Football hooligan.

View attachment 1138131View attachment 1138132View attachment 1138138View attachment 1138139View attachment 1138142View attachment 1138143

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Already Britishmaxxed but I didn't drink tea so I was exiled to Australia for my crimes against the queen.

@turkproducer maxxing :love:

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Already Britishmaxxed but I didn't drink tea so I was exiled to Australia for my crimes against the queen.
When I was trying to get an Australian visa they asked if I had a criminal record.
I didn't know that was still a requirement.

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog
Is this a joke, from what I've heard lots of young British people are now Americanized from exposure to American movies, tv shows, music, youtube, etc., you'll sound more like a clueless idiot who tries to pass for a classic British gentleman...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Adriana Lima
this thread is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GigaAscender

Accent and Vocabulary

Movie-film
Couch-sofa/settee
Can I have-May I have
Dessert-pudding
What?-Pardon?
How dare you-I do say
Quite-Rather
Handsome-Dashing
Impressive-Stupendous
Goodbye-Good day
Friend-Mate/Lad/Fam
Acquaintance-Chap
Happy-chuffed

color-colour
armor-armour
flavor-flavour
neighbor-neighbour
labor-labour
etc

Slang and idioms:

Cuisine
High class:

Middle class:

Low class:

Tea maxxing
Earl grey tea
Green tea
Black tea
Herbal tea
Yellow tea
White tea
Jasmine tea
Fermented tea
Oolong tea

British music

Posh gentleman maxxing
View attachment 1138150

Colonizer maxxing
View attachment 1138025
View attachment 1138127

Chav maxxing

Traits of a chav:
Football hooligan.

I am british myself. Does not work. I'm ugly too ofc BUT does not work wtf is this thread

leaked video of op