Complete guide to Nootropics and fat burning compounds

Go for it 100%
It would help you so so much
I already ordered mine
DMAA to crush it in the gym.

Depends where you live, but it's already banned in most countries (They banned the "JACK3D" pre-workout formula, which previously contained DMAA).

But wait, we're saved, because there exists a (legal in some places) DMAA replacement, in AMP Citrate (DMBA).

Both substances are really similar, AMP Citrate might fall a bit higher on the mental stimulation/physical stimulation ratio, compared to DMAA, but effects are mostly comparable, between the two compounds

DMAA to crush it in the gym.

Depends where you live, but it's already banned in most countries (They banned the "JACK3D" pre-workout formula, which previously contained DMAA).

But wait, we're saved, because there exists a (legal in some places) DMAA replacement, in AMP Citrate (DMBA).

Both substances are really similar, AMP Citrate might fall a bit higher on the mental stimulation/physical stimulation ratio, compared to DMAA, but effects are mostly comparable, between the two compounds
You think that AMP Citrate would be even stronger than DMAA?
It is still easy to find DMAA and other stuff similar to it as 1,4DMAA

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
You think that AMP Citrate would be even stronger than DMAA?
It is still easy to find DMAA and other stuff similar to it as 1,4DMAA
DMAA is stronger than AMP Citrate per dose;

If you can get your hands on legit DMAA, go for it

DMAA is stronger than AMP Citrate per dose;

If you can get your hands on legit DMAA, go for it
Thinking about all this makes me want to get stimmed out in the gym again lol;

REPS, and REPS, and more REPS, for HOURS on end, for GAINZ

Thinking about all this makes me want to get stimmed out in the gym again lol;

REPS, and REPS, and more REPS, for HOURS on end, for GAINZ
You’ve used it?

each and every one of it is cope, nothing beats willpower fucking addict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, BigBoy, Soalian and 2 others
Looksminning drugs

another good thread that not a single user will ever try cause too pussy

Fqkks8t9zbs11

>didnt mention the most based and redpilled nootropic NICOTINE AKA vitamin N

Looksminning drugs
Nothing on there is a looksmin unless you change your dietary and physical habits while on them.

Adderall mogs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Soalian
read it
just for the effort

all cope noots

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Great thread! Bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
IAM GETTING MY DMAA IN A DAY OR TWO :)

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and Deleted member 6892
Where is phenylpiracetam, pramiracetam, semax .... jfl

Alright,

here is my complete list of Nootropics, Drugs, PEDs, other substances, and lifestyle interventions, with (maybe) added comments for each item,

in order to be the best you can be in life, or, in other words, in order to achieve the mantra in the "Success" section, on this forum:

"Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money"

Here we go:

- Good face

(dopamine-inducing, spikes testosterone with social reinforcement and validation from foids, lights up feelzgoodman receptors in the brain)

- Good height (6'1"+)/Good frame

(dopamine-inducing, spikes testosterone with social reinforcement and validation from foids, lights up feelzgoodman receptors in the brain)

- Good dick (7.5x6+):

Anddd...that's pretty much it; that's all you need to know in order to be able to live up to your best self in life.

Dont thank me for this effort, it's only natural; I simply want to give back to the community; I am a certified Philanthropist, the modern-day Robinhood, if you prefer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6400, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
I added the most essential and best ones lol
Your thread is good bro, do you mind if
I add a few more items of my choosing, in comments?

• +1
I might abstain though, your thread is about Nootropics and Fat loss agents, I will post my notes I have, on my experience with fat loss agents only, Nootropics is too big a subject to broach in comments

• +1
I might abstain though, your thread is about Nootropics and Fat loss agents, I will post my notes I have, on my experience with fat loss agents only, Nootropics is too big a subject to broach in comments
Thoughts on Ephedrine?

I added the most essential and best ones lol
How is fasoracetam here and not phenylpiracetam jfl, did you even try these yourself ?

• +1
How is fasoracetam here and not phenylpiracetam jfl, did you even try these yourself ?
I have phenibut on myeself and these are the best ones for sure,at least for the risk/result/money ratio

all cope noots
highest iq user i ever know, introduced me to modafinil in which under influnce ive researched steroids then injected, directly made me break free from jewish hell based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I've tried a lot of nootropics
The only thing I genuinely like, feel, will continue to use and recommend to anyone is modafinil

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i ordered dmaa let’s fucjing go, i will take it with 400mg caffeine and 200mg l theanine, should be pretty strong. I also don’t drink coffee anymore so my caffeine tolerance is back to normal, only caffeine I’m getting is from soda

• Love it
i ordered dmaa let’s fucjing go, i will take it with 400mg caffeine and 200mg l theanine, should be pretty strong. I also don’t drink coffee anymore so my caffeine tolerance is back to normal, only caffeine I’m getting is from soda
Have you ordered legit one?From which website did you ordered it from?

lol. just buy supplements bro
yeah if u wanna waste ur money and fund OPs scam sites

yeah i heard chad is buyng a lot of supplements to be low inhib and non anxious
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
lol. just buy suplements bro
yeah if u wanna waste ur money and fund OPs scam sites

yeah i heard chad is buyng a lot of suplements to be low inhib and non anxious
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Are you retarded?
Greycel answer as well
These are legit drugs and fat burning compounds for high inhibcels like me

Are you retarded?
Greycel answer as well
These are legit drugs and fat burning compounds for high inhibcels like me
No. Supplements dont work. Ive wasted money on them. Its a disgusting scam reminding me of PUA nonsense.
Even if 1 supplement work, you will probably buy 10 that dont work. All you do is make some piece of shit scammer rich.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Chad69
No. Supplements dont work. Ive wasted money on them. Its a disgusting scam reminding me of PUA nonsense.
Even if 1 supplement work, you will probably buy 10 that dont work. All you do is make some piece of shit scammer rich.
Lol kys greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Mad because you are a scamming piece of shit? okay
How tf am I scamming if sites aren’t even mine?Iam helping people to start acting normal and to lose some fat

How tf am I scamming if sites aren’t even mine?Iam helping people to start acting normal and to lose some fat
A lot of those supplements are useless suger pills. Thats the fact. Did you even try all of them?
Why do you need a pill that does nothing?

• Hmm...
A lot of those supplements are useless suger pills. Thats the fact. Did you even try all of them?
Why do you need a pill that does nothing?
I have Phenibut but haven’t tried it yet,Iam getting DMAA tomorrow,you are too low iq bc this shit was used in medicine and most of the athletes in the past used to use this stuff

I have Phenibut but haven’t tried it yet,Iam getting DMAA tomorrow,you are too low iq bc this shit was used in medicine and most of the athletes in the past used to use this stuff
Nah. i tried phenibut. It did absolutely nothing
I've tried 10 different nootropics. They did absolutely nothing.

Nootropics are nothing but placebo. Atleast 99% of them

• Hmm...
Nah. i tried phenibut. It did absolutely nothing
I've tried 10 different nootropics. They did absolutely nothing.

Nootropics are nothing but placebo. Atleast 99% of them
K keep coping with your rat piss that you got scammed for lol
These are legit stuff and not some street dealer shit

K keep coping with your rat piss that you got scammed for lol
These are legit stuff and not some street dealer shit
Giga cope. So fucking ridiculous with people who havnt even tried the supplement claiming it works
Over for scammercels

What about psyllocibin?

Giga cope. So fucking ridiculous with people who havnt even tried the supplement claiming it works
Over for scammercels
You’re absolutely retarded. There is a large difference between this and “supplements” like Zinc, Ashwghanda, etc. I’ve tried these and it’s cope. This is different. Compared to aforementioned supplements that are mostly naturally occurring vitamins and plants, are human engineered chemicals, much closer to illegal drugs than to supplements you’re mentioning themselves. DMAA mimics Aderall, and is detectable as meth. It’s also banned. Phenibut was developed and tested as a drug for soviet astronauts. All of them are legit.

And talking about ”chad doesn’t use anything”, we aren’t chad, that’s the point. Chad also doesn’t do surgeries. Chad doesn’t hairmax he has naturally good thick hair. Chad doesn’t use retin a he has natural good collagen. But we aren’t chad, and that’s why we are doing these things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 3583, ropemaxx and 1 other person
You’re absolutely retarded. There is a large difference between this and “supplements” like Zinc, Ashwghanda, etc. I’ve tried these and it’s cope. This is different. Compared to aforementioned supplements that are mostly naturally occurring vitamins and plants, are human engineered chemicals, much closer to illegal drugs than to supplements you’re mentioning themselves. DMAA mimics Aderall, and is detectable as meth. It’s also banned. Phenibut was developed and tested as a drug for soviet astronauts. All of them are legit.

And talking about ”chad doesn’t use anything”, we aren’t chad, that’s the point. Chad also doesn’t do surgeries. Chad doesn’t hairmax he has naturally good thick hair. Chad doesn’t use retin a he has natural good collagen. But we aren’t chad, and that’s why we are doing these things.
Whenever you see a confident guy irl, i bet my money he isnt on a nootropic or on phenibut. He probably has a real self esteem for a real reason. Lack of trauma or positive social reinforcement.
When was the last time you saw a man doing good because he is taking nootropics that some online incels who never did them recommended him on the internet? Literally never.
Well ofcourse you are gonna hear about stories on the internet, but that goes for anything. Oh keto diet destroyed my anxiety, oh nofap made me irresistable to women nonsense.

They are useless at worst and a crutch at best. A crutch will lead you nowhere in the long rung.
You gonna take nootropics or phenibut your whole life? Jfl. This is nothing but one of those "nofap, redpill, gut microbiome, valerian root changed my life" scams that do nothing in the real world.

Dont compare it to surgery, thats just fucking retarded. Do stuff that works, not some magic pill an incel gave you online

• +1
Reactions: Peroxide