Complete Guide to PSL ratings

agree with most
i dont think charles melton is 6 psl, also dont think ronaldo is chadlite (at least not in that pic)
and colton haynes should be 6.5, he looks nearly perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Zach cox mogs Cavill, Pitt and Hemsworth.

That man opens the selfie camera and looks like a god.

How the hell would Pitt even mog Zach cox look at Pitts eye area.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Richard_Hungwell, Biiyo03 and 7 others
Idk man.
Pitt looks 6.75 minimum at his peak
View attachment 1244361
6.5 might actually be too low for Chris as well
View attachment 1244364
Cavill also mogs pretty hard tbf
View attachment 1244365
Yeah I said arguably Brad Pitt cause facially in terms of aesthetics it's arguable, Hemsworth isn't even close in terms of aesthetics, his chin and overall lower third is rounded, Zygos 404, low pfl, his appeal is mostly, pheno, masculinity and eye colour, he does have sky high appeal though.

Cavill's norwooding just failos him too hard and throws his facial thirds way out of proportion honestly he look a lot worse than he did in his youth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 5 others
agree with most
i dont think charles melton is 6 psl, also dont think ronaldo is chadlite (at least not in that pic)
and colton haynes should be 6.5, he looks nearly perfect
Yeah that sounds about right. Colton looks closer to 6.5 to me as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and justadude
Zach cox mogs Cavill, Pitt and Hemsworth.

That man opens the selfie camera and looks like a god.

How the hell would Pitt even mog Zach cox look at Pitts eye area.
cox is 6.5
same with prime brad pit
los-angeles-ca-october-06-1997-actor-brad-pitt-at-the-premiere-in-los-angeles-of-his-new-movie-seven-years-in-tibet-T19AFF.jpg

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
got a throbbing hard one from the fact this mf put me in the same league as timmy chalamet

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 3 others
Hes better than brad pitt imo.

Cox is one of the best looking white dudes of all time, seriously. He looks insane on camera. He has really good features without being too uncanny
cox is 6.5
same with prime brad pit
los-angeles-ca-october-06-1997-actor-brad-pitt-at-the-premiere-in-los-angeles-of-his-new-movie-seven-years-in-tibet-T19AFF.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 14312
@africancel il have u know op gave me 5penissucklungcancer in pm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
There is only one man on that list that am truly jealous of and that's Andreas Eriksen. He has some minor flaws gummy smile, too upturned nose, lips look too fishy looking, and hairline flaw but other than that he is 8psl to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 5 others
@Preston @africancel WHAT IS SO FUNNY ILL COMMIT SUICIDE AND HAVE UR NAMES IN THE NOTE YOU DOGS

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
Give me eriksen exact eye area and I will be the happiest guy in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
There is only one man on that list that am truly jealous of and that's Andreas Eriksen. He has some minor flaws gummy smile, too upturned nose, lips look too fishy looking, and hairline flaw but other than that he is 8psl to me.

he's criminally underrated on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 3 others
How does Hemsworth mog Coltonn Hayes facially tbh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 17872, Looks234 and 9 others
Yeah I said arguably Brad Pitt cause facially in terms of aesthetics it's arguable, Hemsworth isn't even close in terms of aesthetics, his chin and overall lower third is rounded, Zygos 404, low pfl, his appeal is mostly, pheno, masculinity and eye colour, he does have sky high appeal though.

Cavill's norwooding just failos him too hard and throws his facial thirds way out of proportion honestly he look a lot worse than he did in his youth
"not close "?

He has a much taller and wider chin though and overall lower third and much lower PFH giving more of a hunter-esque look to his eye area

Also looks way more dimorphic tbh and hes aging really well, hes almost 40 .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and Ryan
Fabio is probably close to an 8 even though most of this forum thinks he looks weird.

Why? Not only did he age insanely well.
MV5BMTIxMjI4NTIyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjE0NzQ1._V1_UY1200_CR99,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

NW1 hairline at fucking 60.

He himself admitted his looks granted him tutorial mode his whole. And you can see his face is slapped on tons of romance novels to help sell them, so obviously women found him insanely attractive.

"Since I was a little kid, everybody was paying so much attention to what I looked, not what I was feeling. You start feeling tired. It's like eating soup every day. You eat the same soup, and you get bored, so I developed my inner self."

"I'd be the biggest hypocrite if I said I really worked very hard for my career, because it was given to me on a silver platter. I can't take any credit."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 6 others
jfl the 2> PSL guys are from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
JFL.

• +1
"not close "?

He has a much taller and wider chin though and overall lower third
His chin isn't much taller and it isn't that broad he's just robust

much lower PFH giving more of a hunter-esque look to his eye area
very low PFH isn't even a good trait he looks like he is squinting 24/7, plus his pfl is low.
Also looks way more dimorphic tbh and hes aging really well, hes almost 40 .
Yeah no shit I said this earlier his appeal comes from pheno, dimorphism/masculinity and colouring, keep hemsworth's face and put it on Zach's body and he loses a lot of appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena and Jason Voorhees
nothing to add honestly, great fucking thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
U don't know why @JustMewbrah is being questioned tbh. This forum choose these guys not Justmew. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Looks234, AscendingHero and 3 others
come on when does hemsworth facially mog this if we are talking overall sex appeal sure but facially???
View attachment 1244393
- stronger wider square chin
-longer pfl and eyebrows
-wider gonions
-better lips
-better hairline
Who looks better?

thor GIF

teen wolf smirk GIF

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena, kikethurston133 and 2 others
Since your a psl expert, why does this forum think fabio looks like shit? I think it's cuz this thrown into a pool of estrogen. When I made a thread on him, everyone says he's too "low class and orge", and "too dimorphic".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Since your a psl expert, why does this forum think fabio looks like shit? I think it's cuz this thrown into a pool of estrogen. When I made a thread on him, everyone says he's too "low class and orge", and "too dimorphic".
He obviously doesn’t look like shit or else he wouldn’t be were he is today. I don’t think he is 8 psl tho or anywhere close.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, owlofathena and 2 others
Discussions like this are useless, what's the difference between 6.75 psl and 7 psl?none
Both are Chads

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 2 others
Hexum, Drago literally mog him to every stage of hell, back to paradise and a few more laps around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Who looks better?

thor GIF

teen wolf smirk GIF
Colton Hayes just looks better facially tbh, this is why I don't think it's a good idea to include well known celebrities like Ronaldo and Hemsworth cause their ratings will always have a lot of bias.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Looks234, AscendingHero and 7 others
mirin being the 20th person, trying to come up with an example rating scale.

ENJOY TE SHITSHOW, THAT WILL HAPPEN NOW. Becausue of disagreements in the middle ranges. Because people don't understnd that in the middle ranges there is more disagreement and more room for preference

Remembering that this guy has more smv than any gay alien posted on this tread
Michele morrone salario
Michele morrone 18122020143250637
2015092 r 654 368 f jpg q x xxyxx

• JFL
Reactions: cobra7, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
According to standard deviation PSL ratings can best be compared to the general population like this:

PSL 4 is equivalent to 50%

PSL 5 is equivalent to 84.15%

PSL 6 is equivalent to 97.25%

PSL 7 is equivalent to 99.87%

PSL 8 is equivalent to 99.9968%
According to this, one in every thousand people would be at the same level of Jon Erik Hexum and
Hernan Drago
Three out of every hundred would be on the same level as Johnny Depp,Charles Melton and Colton Haynes

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
He obviously doesn’t look like shit or else he wouldn’t be were he is today. I don’t think he is 8 psl tho or anywhere close.
Oh i never meant you. I made a thread on him and a bunch of people said he's "too dimorphic".

Hexum, Drago literally mog him to every stage of hell, back to paradise and a few more laps around

I wouldn't go that far. Let's face it if he wasn't ridiculously attractive, romance novels would not have used his cover to sell. Drago was a late bloomer, Fabio was a lady's man his entire life. He slayed hard in his youth and hard at an old age. Honestly I think Richard Ramirez mogs all of them though.

He has literally no failos unlike every psl god and model that you can pick apart.

Gandy? His only exceptional qualities are his eyes.

Chico? Weak bones and recessed?

Meeks? Recessed.

O'Pry? In some photos his side is recessed with hooked nose.

Barrett? In some photos, you can easily pass him as a girl.

Now this leaves Drago. Why does Ramirez edge out over drago? Because he spent his whole life LOOKSMINNED TO THE MAX.

Dropped on his head as a baby, slept in a cemetery, ate candy all during puberty and still ended up looking like this.
057c10549847a62ba06f907c105ca8e6

Besides shitty teeth, I could not pick apart any obvious flaws he possesses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
I don’t think there were many “gay aliens” posted here. Closest to it you could argue is Eriksen and O’Pry but even they have good appeal.
Morrone gets appeal mogged hard by pretty much anyone in the 6+ range. He is halo’d so hard by his movie role.
The psl scale does not reflect real life, it is just an autistic pattern

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16275, AscendingHero and 3 others
So much bias itt. Ramirez is mogging drago and O'pry it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, kikethurston133, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Oh i never meant you. I made a thread on him and a bunch of people said he's "too dimorphic".

I wouldn't go that far. Let's face it if he wasn't ridiculously attractive, romance novels would not have used his cover to sell. Drago was a late bloomer, Fabio was a lady's man his entire life. He slayed hard in his youth and hard at an old age. Honestly I think Richard Ramirez mogs all of them though.

He has literally no failos unlike every psl god and model that you can pick apart.

Gandy? His only exceptional qualities are his eyes.

Chico? Weak bones and recessed?

Meeks? Recessed.

O'Pry? In some photos his side is recessed with hooked nose.

Barrett? In some photos, you can easily pass him as a girl.

Now this leaves Drago. Why does Ramirez edge out over drago? Because he spent his whole life LOOKSMINNED TO THE MAX.

Dropped on his head as a baby, slept in a cemetery, ate candy all during puberty and still ended up looking like this.
View attachment 1244412

Besides shitty teeth, I could not pick apart any obvious flaws he possesses.
Nigga he looks ugly , most of the people commenting ITT mog him

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
Marlon teixeira is psl 5,987
Tamanho marlon copy

But henry cavill is psl 5,989

Henry cavill superman

cool but I prefer 1-10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Richard_Hungwell, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
come on when does hemsworth facially mog this if we are talking overall sex appeal sure but facially???
View attachment 1244393
- stronger wider square chin
-longer pfl and eyebrows
-wider gonions
-better lips
-better hairline
Hemsworth is like 6.5-6.75 and he is 6.25-6.5 in that pic
His chin isn't much taller and it isn't that broad he's just robust
View attachment 1244384View attachment 1244385

very low PFH isn't even a good trait he looks like he is squinting 24/7, plus his pfl is low.

Yeah no shit I said this earlier his appeal comes from pheno, dimorphism/masculinity and colouring, keep hemsworth's face and put it on Zach's body and he loses a lot of appeal.
keep cherrypicking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Richard Ramirez was always below average to me. Before and even after psl . Contrary to what many here believe I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PaduaSlayer, Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others