Complete Guide to PSL ratings

Maybe cos he starred in a famous movie where he was playing the role of a dark triad rapist ?
:feelswat:
Are you telling me that starring in a famous movie (which several men mentioned here have already done) is enough to get more smv than all these gay aliens?
He was successful because of his appearance

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Are you telling me that starring in a famous movie (which several men mentioned here have already done) is enough to get more smv than all these gay aliens?
Yes
He was successful because of his appearance
So is Ryan Gosling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart, eyelidcel and 2 others
Nigga he looks ugly , most of the people commenting ITT mog him
Fabio and Ramirez ugly? Damn how do you people cope at night. Even one of Ramirez victims said he was handsome.
maybe towards other models but he doesnt have weak bones at all
He objectively has poor bones. His bones aren't robust or androgenic, that's entirely why he aged so poorly in the first place.

Compared to Dolph whom is twice his age and mogs him to hell and back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and kikethurston133
Richard Ramirez was always below average to me. Before and even after psl . Contrary to what many here believe I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts. I can find hundreds of dark triad maxxed badboys who look absolute shit but slay.

I see
I agree, we must trust autistics who worship gay aliens

That

mogs that
Michele morrone 18122020143250637

• JFL
6A5BDB5D FFC6 4682 8E89 854BEDBA82E3

76EF7E5E 73B6 4AF4 90F4 3B830F52B3FB

would you say these 2 faces are in the 7psl category?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
Fabio and Ramirez ugly? Damn how do you people cope at night. Even one of Ramirez victims said he was handsome.
Idk on what planet this is handsome

Honestly looks 4 PSL to me

Ted Bundy is a more popular serial killer. He must be a looks god on your logic then?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14312, eyelidcel and 1 other person
20201201 192336

@thecel has also posted a poll showing how much the psl rating does not represent reality.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
View attachment 1244440

@thecel has also posted a poll showing how much the psl rating does not represent reality.
Girls can’t tell the difference between 6.5 PSL and 7.75 PSL man. That’s not the point of this guide. Reread the post
Do PSL apply to real life attractiveness?

This is a controversial question, and it comes with a controversial answer. The truth is that there is always some subjectivity involved in all attractiveness, and many people in real life may find faces with better facial averageness more attractive than polarizing and unique modelesque faces. PSL ratings are not appeal ratings, they are merely for giving unbiased opinions on facial attractiveness. In actuality, many women may find men in the 6-7 PSL range more sexually attractive than men in the 7-8 PSL range. But PSL is still an overall decent way of determining where you stand on a beauty scale.

The PSL scale is highly flawed

Determining ones entire attractiveness based on a single number is quite a tricky concept when you think about it. It really struggles to do some people justice. Can you simply give people a numerical rating and expect it to entirely define their beauty? Well yes and no. It seems very improbable that a person’s aesthetics can be determined solely by a numerical rating, but PSL is not a perfect system. It has its flaws, but there is in fact science behind what is considered attractive and what features are ideal. PSL ratings are a good general way to classify who comes closest to the scientific ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees

Ted Bundy is a more popular serial killer. He must be a looks god on your logic then?
View attachment 1244446

Just use shitty Ramirez photos to prove a point.
Richard Ramirez attorneys 1990

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16853, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Just use shitty Ramirez photos to prove a point.
View attachment 1244453
Looks 5 PSL there max tbh, a lot of people would probably rate him lower

Just wondering if you just saw that photo and didn't come across these forums would you consider him to be strikingly handsome?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1244440

it's their gay lack of bones, no bones = twink status= no masculinity.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14312
Screenshot 2021 07 28 03 43 19 05 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

and what about this guy? btw if you know his name please tell me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Girls can’t tell the difference between 6.5 PSL and 7.75 PSL man. That’s not the point of this guide. Reread the post
That's why the discussions in the comments are useless and delayed, how is the difference between a psl 7 and a psl 6.75?none

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
View attachment 1244440

I agree with this to an extent but still PSL is very solid when it comes to judging attractiveness but you gotta use ur common sense aswell. A few here legit think ramirez and barrett are psl gods

• +1
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
I agree with this to an extent but still PSL is very solid when it comes to judging attractiveness but you gotta use ur common sense aswell. A few here legit think ramirez and barrett are psl gods
It's a bit flawed tbh

like the hunter eyes question

nigga is using turbo edited pics at weird ass angles of different people

and what people dont get about ryan gosling long midface is that he has a tall chin and skull to compensate so his harmony isnt that much affected by it, thats why he looks worse in that other morph

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
It's a bit flawed tbh

like the hunter eyes question

nigga is using turbo edited pics at weird ass angles of different people

and what people dont get about ryan gosling long midface is that he has a tall chin and skull to compensate so his harmony isnt that much affected by it, thats why he looks worse in that other morphI
I disagree with a lot of PSL standards tbh. I don't think hunter eyes are necessary

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and Deleted member
I disagree with a lot of PSL standards tbh. I don't think hunter eyes are necessary
It's ideal

You can still have attractive eyes but you can't mog this

Gandy's eyes are the greatest of all time IMO . Best shape, colour and contrast with eyebrows. If his brows were more positively canthal tilted, darker fuller and longer then they would be literally perfect eye area of all time, 0 flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, owlofathena, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Since your a psl expert, why does this forum think fabio looks like shit? I think it's cuz this thrown into a pool of estrogen. When I made a thread on him, everyone says he's too "low class and orge", and "too dimorphic".
Yes, this forum is fully estrogenic. Fabien has such great features, he isn't even one of those ogres like Kyriakos grizzly who have bad features and a roundish skull. Fabien has good features, ratios and facial dimorphism, this is why he is at least 7 PSL. Maybe there are more aesthetic people than him. But he is still top tier. Calling him too dimorphic is a cope. Among a female population with high E, he is a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscendingHero
Also, Ramirez is 7 PSL, anybody denying this is coping very hard.
I cannot be bothered to explain why since lookism users from 2019 and before have already made it clear why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Yes, this forum is fully estrogenic. Fabien has such great features, he isn't even one of those ogres like Kyriakos grizzly who have bad features and a roundish skull. Fabien has good features, ratios and facial dimorphism, this is why he is at least 7 PSL. Maybe there are more aesthetic people than him. But he is still top tier. Calling him too dimorphic is a cope. Among a female population with high E, he is a slayer.

He's GL but

He has long midface, weird nose and v weird nose tip, and really strange upper lip. His lower third height doesn't look proportional to the rest of his face TBH and looks a bit wrinkly.

You'd consider him on same PSL level as Tyler Maher? Tyler looks v dimorphic but aesthetic too, this guy doesn't tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and kikethurston133
I didnt mean fabien pelous, the rugby player, although he's definitely a gigachad btw.
licensed-image

I meant Fabio Lanzoni, a very famous supermodel.

This is him in his prime.
b36ae65a6979b35d7ef65276c5d451d8.jpg

His image was put on hundreds and hundreds of romance moveld to help sell these books to women.
e6628abd-f096-4b54-a3e0-625bccbe9596-2060x1236.jpeg

If he's not 8 psl he's at least a 7 or not very far from it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I see. His problem isn't that he is masculine or dimorphic. His features are his problems, which place him a little below 7 PSL imo.
His nose, nose tip and lips are weird, and he has a long midface... which I don't think is a masculine trait. He looks striking because of his eyes, long hair, jaw and phenotype. With an improved nose and mouth, he would be 7.5 PSL.
Fabien_Pelous_-_Moudenc%27s_rallye%2C_Toulouse_town_election%2C_2008_-_1295.jpg

Id still rank him 7 minimum.
I agree, Pelous is at least a 7 PSL. In his prime, he looked insane, and he still had a mogger jaw even while opening his mouth.

• +1

View attachment 1244446

JFL how did it take me this long to figure out who you are?

Based btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
I see. His problem isn't that he is masculine or dimorphic. His features are his problems, which place him a little below 7 PSL imo.
His nose, nose tip and lips are weird, and he has a long midface... which I don't think is a masculine trait. He looks striking because of his eyes, long hair, jaw and phenotype. With an improved nose and mouth, he would be 7.5 PSL.

I agree, Pelous is at least a 7 PSL. In his prime, he looked insane, and he still had a mogger jaw even while opening his mouth.
Fabien pelpus is 5.5psl, you're overrating to the moon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and AscendingHero

His nose, mouth, and midface are flaws that I can now see and agree. How big of a flaw the midface is, depends entirely on the rest of your facial anatomy. On average men have longer faces. Fabio has a very rugged and manly facial anatomy, which is why I kind of overlooked it. Ryan gosling has a longish face, but tall chin and skull so he gets away with it. As a man, you want a midface that isn't too long, but not too short.

Seth MacFarlane has a short midface, but weak skin coloring and isnt lean. It looks neotenous and feminine. Although he doesn't look extremely feminine because his large chin. The chin is something I want to cover more later.
Seth_MacFarlane_2012_cropped_and_retouched.jpg

Chin is often very important and one of the up most important facial characteristics.

This former conman was a bald fugitive, with a bad eye area and glasses. Despite this, he still looks really masculine and androgenic why? Extremely strong chin. Jaw is okay, but the prominent chin is what youll notice first.
AR-308109967.jpg

Guess what a lot of famous ceos like jobs and bezos also have?
Steve-Jobs-iPhone-2010.jpg

UF3cgUk4_400x400.jpg

Their chins.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Tom cruise 7 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
His nose, mouth, and midface are flaws that I can now see and agree. How big of a flaw the midface is, depends entirely on the rest of your facial anatomy. On average men have longer faces. Fabio has a very rugged and manly facial anatomy, which is why I kind of overlooked it. Ryan gosling has a longish face, but tall chin and skull so he gets away with it. As a man, you want a midface that isn't too long, but not too short.

Seth MacFarlane has a short midface, but weak skin coloring and isnt lean. It looks neotenous and feminine. Although he doesn't look extremely feminine because his large chin. The chin is something I want to cover more later.
Seth_MacFarlane_2012_cropped_and_retouched.jpg

Chin is often very important and one of the up most important facial characteristics.

This former conman was a bald fugitive, with a bad eye area and glasses. Despite this, he still looks really masculine and androgenic why? Extremely strong chin. Jaw is okay, but the prominent chin is what youll notice first.
AR-308109967.jpg

Guess what a lot of famous ceos like jobs and bezos also have?
Steve-Jobs-iPhone-2010.jpg

UF3cgUk4_400x400.jpg

Their chins.
fabien, aaron hernandez, ramirez and clay matthews are all dog shit compared to the top guys on this list

• +1
fabien, aaron hernandez, ramirez and clay matthews are all dog shit compared to the top guys on this list
What? Ramirez is easily a 7 at minimum though. He literally doesn't have a single flaw. What makes him look shitty next to O'Pry(whom he's literally just a much more dark triad dark version of!!!).
1627469155904-jpeg.1244273

5f3093cfc2f494665ac04ed9177e9d3f.jpg

Ramirez actually has way better bones
Even though he was hardcore looksminned.

Prime cruise would be 8 psl if he was 6'0 btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Looks 5 PSL there max tbh, a lot of people would probably rate him lower

Just wondering if you just saw that photo and didn't come across these forums would you consider him to be strikingly handsome?
Newone stop coping you ugly rat, you're 3 psl at best nigga go rope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Please tell me ur joking nigga there's just no way you believe what you just typed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl, ramirez has jbs pussies wet on tiktok, instagram, you name it.

It's over for your nigger faggot 3 PSL coping ass :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I have to say that I personally disagree. Ramirez looked disgusting. I can open up a poll to see what he gets later but he just looks gross to me. Most of these pictures where he actually looked good that have been floating around are edited by his low class scum fangirls, like this one that was just posted:

He looks like a transgender in motion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kikethurston133 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
I have to say that I personally disagree. Ramirez looked disgusting. I can open up a poll to see what he gets later but he just looks gross to me. Most of these pictures where he actually looked good that have been floating around are edited by his low class scum fangirls, like this one that was just posted:
View attachment 1244761

The only thing he had going for him for was his cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and kikethurston133
View attachment 1244761

Holy fuck why are incels editing his pics to make him look better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Clearly even INCELS DONT ACTUALLY think he's good looking, hence they resort to this jfl

• +1
This isn't about that, it's about who looks better.

Ramirez >>> Bundy. Even John Wayne Gacy had marriage proposals, despite being a sub 3 looks.

Chris watts got love letters despite murdering his family and being nw3.
Yeah no shit that's what I'm saying, that being a criminal and then getting love letters is no measure of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Jason Voorhees
This isn't about that, it's about who looks better.

Ramirez >>> Bundy. Even John Wayne Gacy had marriage proposals, despite being a sub 3 looks.

Chris watts got love letters despite murdering his family and being nw3.
How can you trust women with anything important. If this guy got love letters

Gacysmilemugshot

an American serial killer and sex offender known as the Killer Clown who assaulted and murdered at least 33 young men and boys.
This what pure evil looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Holy fuck why are incels editing his pics to make him look better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Clearly even INCELS DONT ACTUALLY think he's good looking, hence they resort to this jfl
I never edited that, you can see in video he has mogger bones. Square jaw, square chin, killer zygos. Come on, 5 psl? He looks like a psl autists morph, except he doesn't look like aspie as fuck.

How can you trust women with anything important. If this guy got love letters

View attachment 1244782

This what pure evil looks like
Hybistroliphilia is a real fetish, it's one of the 2 reasons incels are absolutely obsessed with Meeks still.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, kikethurston133 and 1 other person