Complete pubertymaxxing diet (over18cels gtfo)

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
This diet has made me grow 1.5cm over 9 weeks just by proteinmaxxing
Breakfast: French toast (3 eggs, 2 pieces of bread and some honey) with 200-300g of greek yogurt

Recess: 250g of chicken and 100g of rice

Lunch: 250g of mince with rice

Pre dinner meal: Shiton of either fish or steak

Dinner: Get ur mum to cook u real food with lots of meat aswell, no goyslop curry dishes

Snacks: If ur skinny have whatever the fuck u want, if ur fat u should probably not be eating any snacks and just focus on eating the diet above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes bro the greek yoghurt made you grow 0.2cm, the chicken - 0.4 the mince 0.5 and the fish - 0.4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, poopoohead, stralzon and 2 others
Yes bro the greek yoghurt made you grow 0.2cm, the chicken - 0.4 the mince 0.5 and the fish - 0.4
just the protein and nothing else

Jfl at writing a few protein sources and calling this a complete guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
if you're still growing, isn't it more likely that it's your genetics?

Have you considered the fact that, unless malnourished, you were going to grow that anyway.

The 250g~ of protein did not force you to grow lol

if you're still growing, isn't it more likely that it's your genetics?
After not growing for 4 months after having an "average" diet and then rapidly growing in 9 weeks, i think there is some connection

After not growing for 4 months after having an "average" diet and then rapidly growing in 9 weeks, i think there is some connection
That's how growth works, its not linear

1g per lb of bodyweight is more than enough to grow properly and most people never get that, and unless you are huge or jacked you are probably eating way over that

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Fucking lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and spdxer
Cope manlet 5 11 before 15 yo or rope

so just eat rice and protein ?

Have you considered the fact that, unless malnourished, you were going to grow that anyway.

The 250g~ of protein did not force you to grow lol
You just outed yourself as a clear newfag come back when you actually have looked into threads in height here.
Or go to incels.is with your defeatist attitude

You just outed yourself as a clear newfag come back when you actually have looked into threads in height here.
Or go to incels.is with your defeatist attitude
i have read almost all the key threads on height. Many OG heightmaxxers believe the whole thing is cope AND thats when using high dose of pharma hgh and AIs.

Eating a little more protein at 16/17 isnt going to transform your stature JFL

im not a defeatist im a realist, eating high protein is still good for you in many other ways but unless you were malnourished before dont expect to grow 2 inches from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879