[COMPLETED] Chads through the decades, from the 1950s to the 2010s. Includes average facial composites and AI sketches (Midjourney) for each decade.

Which ones look the best?

• Total voters
Also why no 40s and 30s?

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think we're looking too much into it. It's meaningless.

I think not much has changed besides trends. The 2020s dude is a carbon copy of Vinnie Hacker tbh.
Do you think there are any slight changes in facial features?

• +1
I think we're looking too much into it. It's meaningless.

I think not much has changed besides trends. The 2020s dude is a carbon copy of Vinnie Hacker tbh.
I think in the 1900s it was more based off trends but nowadays the beauty standards seem to be shifting worldwide to a taller broader frame

• +1
  • +1
Chads in 2090 according to these trends
3D072170 FFAC 454F B44D 00959459146B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Vain786, terrorblade and 1 other person
Doesn't look like your morph included Fernando Lamas
I was hesitant to include him.
Also who were the chad for 60s?
Examples of faces included in the 1960s composite:
  • Ricky Nelson
  • Fabian Forte
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Anthony Perkins
  • Alain Delon
  • Gardner McKay
  • Van Williams
  • That guy from that Olivia Hussey film
  • A few models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17872
What's the difference?
Thick eyebrows, nice eye shape (note shape not color) and nice lips. He has it all. Therefore ultimate.

• +1
Thick eyebrows, nice eye shape (note shape not color) and nice lips. He has it all. Therefore ultimate.
  • While the 1980s featured a "natural-looking" prettyboy with clear Western European features, the 2020s male ideal seems to have ethnic eyebrows and lips (but everything else clearly Western European), despite every single one of the faces used in the composite being of Western European ethnicity. This is likely due to surgeries and fillers becoming more accessible and widespread (e.g. TikTok prettyboys getting their lips filled like a typical English Love Island slag).

I wish I could also hyperfixate on things like you, Xangsane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
So yes it’s because of eyebrows and lips like you mentioned but also eye shape.

• +1
I wish I could also hyperfixate on things like you, Xangsane.
Who mogs?
So yes it’s because of eyebrows and lips like you mentioned but also eye shape.
I didn't want to upset any white users, but I pointed out it's likely subtle cosmetic enhancements the 2020s chads are getting.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Brutal how even a single ethnic or nigger isnt been shown as Chad
Ai is heavily reacepilled and JBW pilled
Chad in 2090 is ethnic the trends predict

• +1
I didn't want to upset any white users, but I pointed out it's likely subtle cosmetic enhancements the 2020s chads are getting.
Don’t worry whites aren’t snowflakes they don’t get offended unless liberal.

Am I correct? @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Don’t worry whites aren’t snowflakes they don’t get offended unless liberal.

Am I correct? @Biggdink
What do you rate them?

Can’t believe people are saying 2020 one has nct. It’s pct just measure it. Holy duck tho look how the brow low setedness. If you have low set brows in 2022 it’s over
youre right he doesnt but he had droopy lower eyelid and his upper eyelid slopes which makes him look like he has nct i have the same thing

• +1
Examples?
Examples of 40s chad?

Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Tyrone Power, Laurence Olivier, Errol Flynn.
I was hesitant to include him.

Examples of faces included in the 1960s composite:
  • Ricky Nelson
  • Fabian Forte
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Anthony Perkins
  • Alain Delon
  • Gardner McKay
  • Van Williams
  • That guy from that Olivia Hussey film
  • A few models
So no Robert Redford, Roger Moore, Warren Beatty, Sean Connery, Elvis Presley, Clint Walker?

Also Gardner Mckay should have been the 50s

• +1
Brutal how even a single ethnic or nigger isnt been shown as Chad
Ai is heavily reacepilled and JBW pilled

FaceApp 1678046530804

It's tera easy to create ethnic Chad face app mogs mid journey brutally as mid journey is still an animated avatar the Chad's face app makes are what IRL Chad's look like.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx and Xangsane
Examples of 40s chad?

So no Robert Redford, Roger Moore, Warren Beatty, Sean Connery, Elvis Presley, Clint Walker?

Thanks for the suggestions. Do you think when I've got time, I could remaster those faces?
I was hesitant on including Elvis Presley, since he looks HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
@justshower @enchanted_elixir @Shako Mako

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Thanks for the suggestions. Do you think when I've got time, I could remaster those faces?
I was hesitant on including Elvis Presley, since he looks HTN.
Jfl at calling Elvis HTN when you rate yourself Chadlite.

You are deluded beyond saving.

• JFL
Examples of 40s chad?

tyrone power. What a name

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Xangsane
does this guy look like a chad to you?
3307245 1677980615788

• +1
70s Chad reminds me of harrison ford

Guy from the 2000s moggs

• +1
80s chad reminds me of hexum

90s chad reminds me of this guy from love island US season 2
Calvin-Cobb-on-Love-Island-USA-season-2.jpg

1960s mogs very hard and ideal for high-class soldier pheno. However he looks kinda old (but men looked older in those days, my grandpa looked 30 by todays standard while he was in his 20s), would be prettyboy as a teen.
This is also my probelm with modern-day "pretty boys", prettyboys are boys, so teens max. If you are over 18 and look like a prettyboy its not good, but totally alright as a teen.

2000s looks also alright. 2020s is not a chad or chadlite imo but a htn, a boy not a men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Xangsane and terrorblade
1960s mogs very hard and ideal for high-class soldier pheno. However he looks kinda old (but men looked older in those days, my grandpa looked 30 by todays standard while he was in his 20s), would be prettyboy as a teen.
This is also my probelm with modern-day "pretty boys", prettyboys are boys, so teens max. If you are over 18 and look like a prettyboy its not good, but totally alright as a teen.

2000s looks also alright. 2020s is not a chad or chadlite imo but a htn, a boy not a men.
The 1980s composite is also a prettyboy, thoughts on him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Why? Who else mogs?
Good hair and lips, grow eyebrows. Face shape is neither too long nor too short it is compact. A perfect combo between masculine and a touch of feminine, not leaning too much towards a certain gender. Runners up are 2020 and 1960. Composite of 2020 mogs the ai drawing in my opinion.

• +1
Good hair and lips, grow eyebrows. Face shape is neither too long nor too short it is compact. A perfect combo between masculine and a touch of feminine, not leaning too much towards a certain gender. Runners up are 2020 and 1960. Composite of 2020 mogs the ai drawing in my opinion.
He has good lips because of injections (mentioned in the OP)

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
The 1980s composite is also a prettyboy, thoughts on him?
I dont like the looks of everyone besides 1960 and 2000s tbh. 1950, 1970s, 1990s, 2010s look very cuckich, maybe I am biased bc I have positive tilted eye brows and eyes, but their eye are fucks them over imo.

The 1980s prettyboy also looks too young and not dysmorphic enough. Imo high HTN, better than 2020s

• +1
He has good lips because of injections (mentioned in the OP)
then forget what i said, injections are for gays. In that case the composite of 2020 moggs.

• +1
I dont like the looks of everyone besides 1960 and 2000s tbh. 1950, 1970s, 1990s, 2010s look very cuckich, maybe I am biased bc I have positive tilted eye brows and eyes, but their eye are fucks them over imo.

The 1980s prettyboy also looks too young and not dysmorphic enough. Imo high HTN, better than 2020s
How would you rate each of them?