[COMPLETED] Chads through the decades, from the 1950s to the 2010s. Includes average facial composites and AI sketches (Midjourney) for each decade.

Which ones look the best?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
high quality Xangsane thread :feelswhat:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
How would you rate each of them?
1950s1960s1970s1980s1990s2000s2010s2020s
High MTNStrong high class ChadHTNHTNChadliteLow Chad, and low classChadlite, but cuckLow HTN

I also showed all of them to my fwb (solid stacylite), who also said thats 1960s is by far the best looking. But she rated the 2000s very negative, called him stupid fuckboy. 1990s was her 2. place. all others she rated average jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, looksseg, emeraldglass and 1 other person
2020 has more bones JFL
Not more bones, but better placed and more robust bones. But when I look at that composite and that photo I saw of you, you could be brothers.

• Love it
High MTNStrong high class ChadHTNHTNChadliteLow Chad, and low classChadlite, but cuckLow HTN

I also showed all of them to my fwb (solid stacylite), who also said thats 1960s is by far the best looking. But she rated the 2000s very negative, called him stupid fuckboy. 1990s was her 2. place. all others she rated average jfl
How the hell did you land a Stacylite?

She seems like a standardcel and somewhat bitter for assuming the 2000s guy looks like a fuck boy JFL.

Please ask her why she likes the 1960s and 1990s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Not more bones, but better placed and more robust bones. But when I look at that composite and that photo I saw of you, you could be brothers.
Would he brutally mog me if he existed?
Life would be pretty awesome if I had a bro as well as a sis. Three siblings.

• +1
Would he brutally mog me if he existed?
Life would be pretty awesome if I had a bro as well as a sis. Three siblings.
You two would be twins, with him looking just a little bit better than you.The difference would be subtle and if you asked someone to point out the difference he wouldn't be able to spot it right away. Unless he is a black piller from this forum, he would write you a whole report on how he moggs you.

• JFL

In fact, I used your avi for one of the faces in the 1990s composite.

Did you both rate tge composite or the AI? Or both?

• +1
You two would be twins, with him looking just a little bit better than you.The difference would be subtle and if you asked someone to point out the difference he wouldn't be able to spot it right away. Unless he is a black piller from this forum, he would write you a whole report on how he moggs you.
What would the report contain?

What do you mean more natural?
Beautiful without effort. With him you could not say that he makes an effort to look good. With the chad of 2000s, you know that he spends 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning

• JFL
Beautiful without effort. With him you could not say that he makes an effort to look good. With the chad of 2000s, you know that he spends 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning
Which ones look the worst, and who looks the narciest?

How the hell did you land a Stacylite?

She seems like a standardcel and somewhat bitter for assuming the 2000s guy looks like a fuck boy JFL.

Please ask her why she likes the 1960s and 1990s.
We are looksmatched, i mog her slightly bc of body, but she is also an oldcel (23) and met her through tinder

1960 is generally beautiful to her, she doesn't know what exactly stands out but she finds everything about his face beautiful. + she said he seems like a father figure, who is firmly in life and can make the right decisions.

1990s reminded her of a better looking version of olly murs (11 years ago he was relevant jfl im turning old) on whom she once had a crush. Looks cute according to her, like a good boyfriend
In fact, I used your avi for one of the faces in the 1990s composite.

Did you both rate tge composite or the AI? Or both?
only ai, the 1960 composite is not rateable and 2000s imo by far the best.

• +1
What would the report contain?
Everything every nanometer in bone difference. He would write down everything in any way he moggs you, from his toe to the top of his head. He would even measure his penis length and compare it to yours. This is the life of an autistic black piller. He lives to die from the inside when he sees a chad. He grabs every chance he can get to take down another male.

• JFL
We are looksmatched
New forum chad alert.
, i mog her slightly bc of body, but she is also an oldcel (23) and met her through tinder
I assume you're 20 or 21.
1960 is generally beautiful to her, she doesn't know what exactly stands out but she finds everything about his face beautiful. + she said he seems like a father figure, who is firmly in life and can make the right decisions.
Please ask her what she thinks of the others and why she rated them average?
1990s reminded her of a better looking version of olly murs (11 years ago he was relevant jfl im turning old) on whom she once had a crush. Looks cute according to her, like a good boyfriend
I assume she would ideally like a boyfriend rather than FWB based on her language.
Is she a bongfoid?
only ai, the 1960 composite is not rateable and 2000s imo by far the best.
That's fair, why isn't the 1960 composite rateable?

• +1
That zoomer chad mogs the other gen chads to oblivion because of hollow cheeks and hair pill. Life fuel tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
@justshower Ask her which ones she'd ignore, which ones she'd fuck/FwB and which one she'd LTR or marry.

• +1
Everything every nanometer in bone difference. He would write down everything in any way he moggs you, from his toe to the top of his head. He would even measure his penis length and compare it to yours. This is the life of an autistic black piller. He lives to die from the inside when he sees a chad. He grabs every chance he can get to take down another male.
Do you think he'd make a tiktok rather than rot on org?

That zoomed chad mogs the other gen chads to oblivion because of hollow cheeks and hair pill. Life fuel tbh.
Anything else?

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
  • +1
Why him?

Why do you think he has the highest SMV, what about the others?
The other chads faces are too rounded, while zoomer chad has better facial leaness and definition due to low bf%. 60s chad also kinda looks too much like a 50s chad. 60s chad should have the Beatles haircut with floral button up shirt and long sideburns. Could prob be on par with zoomer chad due to hairpill. Hairpill is a really good display of good genes and it hides the forehead while the other chads foreheads are all exposed making them look older.

• +1
Do you think he'd make a tiktok rather than rot on org?
It would depend on his mindset, if he is someone who is narcissistic and lives on compliments then yes. If he is a man and knows that these tiktok videos are digital prostitution then no. You have twins who differ in every way. But also twins who look alike in everything.

• +1
The other chads faces are too rounded, while zoomer chad has better facial leaness and definition due to low bf%.
What do you rate them all?
60s chad also kinda looks too much like a 50s chad. 60s chad should have the Beatles haircut with floral button up shirt and long sideburns. Could prob be on par with zoomer chad due to hairpill.
JFL the AI gave them those clothes.
Hairpill is a really good display of good genes and it hides the forehead while the other chads foreheads are all exposed making them look older.
What bf% do you think they are?

It would depend on his mindset, if he is someone who is narcissistic and lives on compliments then yes. If he is a man and knows that these tiktok videos are digital prostitution then no. You have twins who differ in every way. But also twins who look alike in everything.
Or do you think he's more likely to be an autist like me who has nerd hobbies?

• Hmm...
@Oxygen

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
How would you rate each of them?
I would say 50s and 70s chads are mtn. Zoomer and 60s chads are legit chads. The rest are chadlite.

• +1
Or do you think he's more likely to be an autist like me who has nerd hobbies?
Nowadays the word nerd is used too quickly. If something doesn't conform to this godless society, it's immediately weird or nerdy. You have to neglect your body and mental health like them, do drugs and drink and be an mindless digital zombie. Otherwise you are an outsider. With that said, it could be that you would have a different hobby than him. But most twins grow up close from childhood and do a lot of things together, so you're more likely to share the same interests.

• So Sad
I would say 50s and 70s chads are mtn. Zoomer and 60s chads are legit chads. The rest are chadlite.
Why are the 50s and 70s MTN and the rest chadlite?

Why are the 50s and 70s MTN and the rest chadlite?
50s chad face is too rounded and looks old due to large forehead. 70s has a long midface and a bad eye area. 70s chad kinda looks like a downgraded Harrison ford tbh.

• +1
New forum chad alert.

I assume you're 20 or 21.

Please ask her what she thinks of the others and why she rated them average?

I assume she would ideally like a boyfriend rather than FWB based on her language.

Is she a bongfoid?

That's fair, why isn't the 1960 composite rateable?
@justshower Ask her which ones she'd ignore, which ones she'd fuck/FwB and which one she'd LTR or marry.
haha im mid 20s oldcel unfortunately. We are seeing each other for 2 months now, i think I will ltr her. I think nowadays for ltr 21-25 is ideal, bc they finished uni and already had their "hoe phase" and are now facing the challenges of everyday working life. She also was in a open ltr before i met her and broke up with him after a week, which is kinda a failo but now she is exclusively with me. She also told me she does not want an open ltr with me, but a solid relationship.

She doesn't know anything about psl/trm, for her it's more like 3 categories, beautiful, average or ugly. And all except these two are not interesting for her. She would ghost all besides the 1960 and 90s.

She is dutch. I dont live in bongland jfl

• +1
haha im mid 20s oldcel unfortunately.
I'm a 25-year-old oldcel too.
We are seeing each other for 2 months now, i think I will ltr her.
Hope your relationship goes well and maybe one day you could start a family and marry her very soon.
How did you meet?
I think nowadays for ltr 21-25 is ideal, bc they finished uni and already had their "hoe phase" and are now facing the challenges of everyday working life.
I've become interested in this 25-year-old woman; I talk to her everyday but I'll need to visit her and her family to evaluate her.
She also was in a open ltr before i met her and broke up with him after a week,
Whose idea was it to have an open LTR, her or him? Why did they split up?
JFL if he was an oofy doofy.
which is kinda a failo but now she is exclusively with me.
That's good.
She also told me she does not want an open ltr with me, but a solid relationship.
I see, so you initiated the FwB? Does she seem desperate?
She doesn't know anything about psl/trm, for her it's more like 3 categories, beautiful, average or ugly.
Gotcha, you could teach her.
And all except these two are not interesting for her. She would ghost all besides the 1960 and 90s.
Does she think they look boring, not her type or she doesn't like their assumed personalities?
She is dutch. I dont live in bongland jfl
Are you Dutch?

50s chad face is too rounded and looks old due to large forehead. 70s has a long midface and a bad eye area. 70s chad kinda looks like a downgraded Harrison ford tbh.
And the others don't stand out?

I think the 2000s and the 1960s one mog in terms of PSL, but the 2020s in terms of SMV.

Nowadays the word nerd is used too quickly. If something doesn't conform to this godless society, it's immediately weird or nerdy. You have to neglect your body and mental health like them, do drugs and drink and be an mindless digital zombie. Otherwise you are an outsider.
I've always been an outsider; different interests, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't smoke, stay away from hooking up with random girls, and avoid social media.
With that said, it could be that you would have a different hobby than him. But most twins grow up close from childhood and do a lot of things together, so you're more likely to share the same interests.
I wonder what it's like to live with a twin.

• +1
I've always been an outsider; different interests, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't smoke, stay away from hooking up with random girls, and avoid social media.
You should know that it's them who are weird. People who don't give a fuck about the norm are the people who are free from the shackles of their lusts. They live most freely and with the best peace of mind. Stand firm, when they are 50 years old and broken from inside and out and you still healthy and in the best shape of your life. Then it will be you who will look down on them.
I wonder what it's like to live with a twin.
Some feel they have a best friend for life. But some complain that they have no identity of their own and are annoyed that they have someone who looks like them. In both cases you will have to share a bedroom.

• +1
You should know that it's them who are weird. People who don't give a fuck about the norm are the people who are free from the shackles of their lusts. They live most freely and with the best peace of mind. Stand firm, when they are 50 years old and broken from inside and out and you still healthy and in the best shape of your life. Then it will be you who will look down on them.
Sometimes society pisses me off because we have to abide by a set of rules some rando carved out. People judge you if you don't follow them, especially foids, which is why the NTpill exists.
Some feel they have a best friend for life.
That would finally grant me some inner peace.
But some complain that they have no identity of their own and are annoyed that they have someone who looks like them.
There's more to life than wanting to try to be like a special snowflake since you're bound to meet someone similar to you. Trying to be like different and getting pissy because someone likes the same things as you is just narcy.
In both cases you will have to share a bedroom.
Why? 🤢

• +1
@anoright

Sometimes society pisses me off because we have to abide by a set of rules some rando carved out. People judge you if you don't follow them, especially foids, which is why the NTpill exists.
Funny since women are the biggest sheep. These people are empty inside and their emptiness will never be filled. Just put on a mask when you're around these people. Being NT is a must these days, just give your best oscar performance.
That would finally grant me some inner peace.
Why? If you have a sibling just hang out with them. Friends are overrated, real friends almost don't exist anymore. They only give you lip service because talk is cheap. But when it comes down to it, they'll never be there.
There's more to life than wanting to try to be like a special snowflake since you're bound to meet someone similar to you. Trying to be like different and getting pissy because someone likes the same things as you is just narcy.
I actually get them. How would you feel if a mirror always went with you and you constantly saw your reflection.
Most people let brothers share a room, especially since you have a sister who will need her own room.

• +1
Funny since women are the biggest sheep.
genderplot_artists.png
28D361B800000578-3086498-Men_were_found_to_lose_interest_in_mainstream_music_far_faster_t-a-30_1431961665893.jpg

These people are empty inside and their emptiness will never be filled. Just put on a mask when you're around these people. Being NT is a must these days, just give your best oscar performance.
It sucks because even on here, which has a lot of autists, they could tell I'm an autist.
Why? If you have a sibling just hang out with them. Friends are overrated, real friends almost don't exist anymore.
Although my sister can be a bit annoying I text her every day (she's on campus).
They only give you lip service because talk is cheap. But when it comes down to it, they'll never be there.
I feel closer to family than friends tbh.
I actually get them. How would you feel if a mirror always went with you and you constantly saw your reflection.
Insecure but at least I've got a friend who I can count on.

• +1