Complications arising from LL - is doing a few cm better?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Gambling in something that carries your whole weight is dangerous. I'm probably rich enough to do LL in a poor country if I wanted but I don't want to to be too noticable - so two inches are fine.

My main questions are:
  • Is this cheaper?
  • Is this less dangerous than people who try LL as much as possible like 4-5 inches?
Stories about LL and how it can basically cripple you for life scare me!

Im 5'7 and half. I probably wake up at like 173cm but go down to 171 most of the day, maybe 170cm when insomniamaxxing.

So not abnormally short. But I'd like to be 175cm so I just want to be almost average passing in the UK - which I can be with the types of shoes I wear JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21863
You will still have big scars after it so people will know either ways

Itโ€™s safer but I donโ€™t see how you shouldnโ€™t add the third inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21863
Don't do it in a poor country

best to do it with Paley or someone good- and then once you get to a few cm, see how you go

a lot of people who did it, say that their biggest regret was they didn't do more cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 24444 and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
175 cm night height seems like a dream huh
i feel ya

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
175 cm night height seems like a dream huh
i feel ya

I remember being 16 years old measuring myself at 185cm barefoot before going to bed and being enraged at how short I was.

LL is mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, john2 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nigga just wear lifts and big shoes ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
manletism is physical illness, LL is just a technologically primitive way of making bones grow.
172 cm is not manletism.

Going from 172 to 175 won't change his life at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 23157, Splinter901 and 1 other person
172 cm is not manletism.

Going from 172 to 175 won't change his life at all.

172cm is straight up midgetism, he needs to ll to 185cm, inject hgh and try to get to 188cm then use glucosamine and stretching to get to 190cm, then he needs to wear 2 inch lifts + 1 inch shoes to get to 6'6 while claiming 6'5 barefoot

172cm is straight up midgetism, he needs to ll to 185cm, inject hgh and try to get to 188cm then use glucosamine and stretching to get to 190cm, then he needs to wear 2 inch lifts + 1 inch shoes to get to 6'6 while claiming 6'5 barefoot

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 24444
Lol not worth it. Height fraud is cheaper and less dangerous. Im 175cm and I height fraud to 180cm. Feels natural. Moggin 80% women.

Last edited:
My main questions are:
  • Is this cheaper?
  • Is this less dangerous than people who try LL as much as possible like 4-5 inches?

i visited a Orthopedic doctor who was trained in Russia in the

Ilizarov Method of LL.​

so he asked for my age and said it will cost me around 8000 USD and i will gain about five inches . three in femur and two in tibia and fibula.

the rest period will be around three months.

but when we left , his assistant who was also a doctor and was known to us by a mutual met us on the hallway.

and said the patients who underwent this procedure screamed and begged the nurses to just kill them and they have mostly damaged their kidneys by taking high dosages of pain medication to numb the pain.