Comprehensive Drivermaxxing

Deleted member 5081

Deleted member 5081

‎ ‎
COMPREHENSIVE DRIVERMAXXING

Some of you may find yourself as drivingcels, can't drive or pass your exam for shit. That was my problem too, but it frustrated me to the point I would OCD the shit out of it to find a solution and this worked for me. So take it from my experience, learn from the following:

1. DRIVING PSYCHOLOGICAL FITNESS

Fundamental and most overlooked aspect of driving because it is a minor problem for society, since the majority of people have been NT their entire life. In order to firstly drive then survive as a driver you need to maxx out these anyway you can:

Hand-Eye-Coordination Speed and Quality (2HAND)​

Selective Attention (COG)​

Resilience of Attention (DT)​

Adventurousness and Need for Excitement is a driving-related personality trait that is based on the construct of sensation-seeking.

Article going more in depth on those qualities:

Doing these will also help you get rid of neuroticism, which is already a subhuman trait, but it is also an anti-driving trait. Article going in depth about this:

2. TRAFFIC LAWS

They are an intelligent and reliable system that enables everyone to drive safely. Learn them rigorously so you and everyone around you can remain healthy and intact. Knowing them perfectly can eliminate anxiety because you know what is right. Everyone learns and memorizes all kinds of useless bullshit, memes, and social media stuff. In my country you can learn them online with animated video support so you should too. Invest in learning the laws and they will invest in you.

3. CAR MANUEVERING

You must build driving dexterity in order to drive in an ideal way. Dexterity obivously makes you drive better, safer and anxiety-free. Here are some good driving YouTube channels that teach you mainly this aspect but others too:

4. BASIC CAR MECHANICS:
Knowing just the basics of how your car works will make driving easier because you will finally understand its logic and be able to talk like a man about cars. Here is the summary of systems your car relies on in order to work, you can find each one on YouTube individually and see them with 3D Animations.

5. Choose the Right Driving Instructor

You should choose your driving instructor after you consider his way of explaining good for you and you found or heard good reviews about him. Don't make the mistake of choosing blindly.

6. Prepare for the Test by Also Riding a Bike in the Traffic (Optional)
Do this as a last resort if you think you don't practice your driving for the exam enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10987 and 8 others
No driving for your face

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and gamma
Truly over if you need this

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, alriodai, Deleted member 4696 and 4 others
Will read later when I go for my license tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
@Vermilioncore

Some of you may find yourself as drivingcels, can't drive or pass your exam for shit. That was my problem too, but it frustrated me to the point I would OCD the shit out of it to find a solution and this worked for me. So take it from my experience, learn from the following:

View attachment 1016675

Fundamental and most overlooked aspect of driving because it is a minor problem for society, since the majority of people have been NT their entire life. In order to firstly drive then survive as a driver you need to maxx out these anyway you can:

Adventurousness and Need for Excitement is a driving-related personality trait that is based on the construct of sensation-seeking.

Doing these will also help you get rid of neuroticism, which is already a subhuman trait, but it is also an anti-driving trait. Article going in depth about this:

2. TRAFFIC LAWS

View attachment 1016667

They are an intelligent and reliable system that enables everyone to drive safely. Learn them rigorously so you and everyone around you can remain healthy and intact. Knowing them perfectly can eliminate anxiety because you know what is right. Everyone learns and memorizes all kinds of useless bullshit, memes, and social media stuff. In my country you can learn them online with animated video support so you should too. Invest in learning the laws and they will invest in you.

3. CAR MANUEVERING

View attachment 1016654
You must build driving dexterity in order to drive in an ideal way. Dexterity obivously makes you drive better, safer and anxiety-free. Here are some good driving YouTube channels that teach you mainly this aspect but others too:

4. BASIC CAR MECHANICS:
Knowing just the basics of how your car works will make driving easier because you will finally understand its logic and be able to talk like a man about cars. Here is the summary of systems your car relies on in order to work, you can find each one on YouTube individually and see them with 3D Animations.

View attachment 1016641

You should choose your driving instructor after you consider his way of explaining good for you and you found or heard good reviews about him. Don't make the mistake of choosing blindly.

Do this as a last resort if you think you don't practice your driving for the exam enough.
crazy in the country you live I swear you can skip the whole guide and just hop behind a steering wheel and drive

@Bekanu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5081
crazy in the country you live I swear you can skip the whole guide and just hop behind a steering wheel and drive

@Bekanu
jfl i'm not from Congo, just put it randomly. I'm talking about Romania.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope

View attachment 1016675

2. TRAFFIC LAWS

View attachment 1016667

3. CAR MANUEVERING

View attachment 1016654

4. BASIC CAR MECHANICS:

View attachment 1016641

Wtf, how old are people on here fml 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The bike thing is very high iq

• JFL
I didn't think I needed this but thx solid guide did read.

• +1
Why did nobody tag @LastGerman?
@LastGerman thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LastGerman and Deleted member 5081
Truly over if you need this

That is correct. You either can drive or not. There is no way to cope with it.

"Based on the results of a study, having visited a psychiatrist or psychologist did not affect the risk of accident occurrence." - Which means, that problem cannot be solved just by talking or "just adapt a different mindset". It is deep within the brain, it is your very being.
In other words, you either are capable of driving or not. @rightfulcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, gamma, Deleted member 5081 and 2 others
"Based on the results of a study, having visited a psychiatrist or psychologist did not affect the risk of accident occurrence." - Which means, that problem cannot be solved just by talking or "just adapt a different mindset". It is deep within the brain, it is your very being.
In other words, you either are capable of driving or not. @rightfulcel
Its like being able to walk or not

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
This is one of the few things Americans truly mog at

European street design is horrible and European drivers on average are way less competent.

I think it’s mainly because European cities are older and because they have less of a motor culture(fewer cars and better public transport)

Most irritating thing is that there is less emphasis on following distance. When I was driving from Berlin to Strasbourg I felt like I was one break away from being rear ended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, goat2x, everythingisacope and 1 other person
drivepilled again
Giphy 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5081

@Bekanu
Yeah bro many illiterate subhuman gypsies have got the permits through bribes but I am genuinely scared of driving and have had nightmares about killing people in car accidents so I think I'm gonna go legit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and LastGerman