Lev Peshkov

High T
. Beginner cycles

. Reccomendations for size and quick bulking results

. Cutting stack

. Maintaining your gains

. Should I pct?

. Minimising sides

A simple beginner cycle for someone none versed in roids should be a test E 250mg for 12 weeks cycle. I’d dose 12.5mg aromasin weekly with this dose (do not use arimidex it is very complicated and simply not as efficient as aromasin)

With proper diet and rest (we will discuss this more further into the section) you can get decent gains especially as a beginner. Once you’ve done your first cycle and get a bit of experience under your belt and see how you react you can move onto the big guns 💪

BCEC9B25 6139 44F7 8F9C FE3078012706

Now you wanna getting fuarking huge right? Don’t blame you. This is a very aggressive cycle and warning you WILL bloat (don’t worry though once you do this one time you can get up to your ideal weight and only have to do this once. Worth it in my opinion)

So here’s how it looks.

Total period 24 weeks

1-24: test E: 100mg weekly

1-24 EQ: 200mg weekly

1-12 anadrol: 100mgs daily

This cycle will make you blow the fuck up in size lots of muscle (lot of water be warned). However you’re going the smart way and bulking up hard so you can cut and be done with all this heavy use by this time next year.

Reasons for the choices: users of this stack have mentioned feeling very athletic and good, good size gains too

You should take HCTZ (25mg), Nebivolol (5mg), and telmisartan (40mg). These will reduce blood pressure sides and also help minimise the adrol bloat.

11DB262D 5098 4C89 A2E8 EA9EC3E11A19

This is simple now, you’ve got huge agressive bulking (hopefully you weren’t stupid enough to bulk to fatness you should start bulking hella lean and stop when you can’t see your abs)

But still it’s time to become aesthetic as fuark!

What do I recommend,

Simple, 1000 cal defeceit, and tren + test stack

1-8 test E: 300mg weekly

1-8 tren E: 300mg weekly

Make sure to hit gym, the beauty of this stack is you’ll feel dope, get shredded and keep (if not gain) your hard earned size!

Keep going till round about 10% body fat at your ideal weight. You’ll now be big and shredded. Here’s for the next section about what to do now you made it to your ideal weight.
EDCD3B10 674F 4C6F 8EDA D10B0BE32757

Ok so now your body is exactly where you want it to be (for me that will be 190lbs and 10% body fat)

How do I keep it like this lev? It took so much work to get here and I can’t really be bothered to work this hard to keep it!

Don’t worry fellow roidbrah, it’s all easy from up here. This bit may cost a bit but I’ll present you with 2 options: one for the poorcels. One for the ones who have money to blast!

Trt dose of 100mg weekly (this is more than enough to maintain your gains)

Make sure to hit full body 2x a week to failure! That’s it. You will maintain your gains easy as that!

Now let’s get into the sciency bit.

100mg of test E a week is enough to keep you at high t, cost you $1 a week and make you feel good, keep you lean and muscular, energetic, healthy heart and blood, and stronger bones

Now that’s the poorcel option to maintain your gains and be healthy and optimised

However the richcel option would be

100mg test E weekly

2-3 Iu of HGH daily

This stack will have all the benefits mentioned above with Low doses below 3 IU can produce the desired anti-aging effects with very few to no side effects. With 2-3 IUs, users can notice a progressive improvement in their skin. Users will also experience better sleep and an increase in energy.

Ideal stack for remaining youthful, healthy and looking good!

62ADF1FB 2228 46FC B886 6063C4209F6A

A405F322 27C4 45B0 972E D7C6DAF050A7
Simple answer no.

However it’s down to personal preference. On pct you lose most the gains, feel like shit and go back to low testosterone pre roids, while the HRT options presented help persevere looks, health and make every aspect of life immeasurably better for the user

66597537 8936 45FC 81AA B997E5406CC7

Hair : finasteride, RU588, Minoxidil

Skin : [insert your skincare guide here], or accutane

Joints: Fish oil, a joint supplement containing cissus and curcumin minimum but I am currently take 2 that are great (helios from chaos and pain and joint vibrance from vibrant health that I got for free), boswelia too

Heart health: coq10, odorless garlic, a bunch of other products others have mentioned as well, fish oil. Hawthorne is also good for bp.

Liver health: tudca, NAC, liv52, taurine

Glucose control (I like to take these with high carb meals): r-ala and berberine, taurine

Stress: rhodiola and relora are great. These may not be specifically steroid related but if you're training hard and stressing your body, they help.

Pre/Intra workout: carbs, some sort of easy on the stomach protein (aminos, whey protein hydrosylate), taurine and electrolytes.

Shitting and stomach health: probiotics, triphala and digestive enzymes with meals.

74F21FD9 3C45 4065 A653 6C92D22C79FA

for those who are interested in taking roids to max their physique this is the go to resource. Simple, to the point, and actually will help you keep health, gains and just improve whole quality of life even once you are done with PEDS

Hope this has been useful, if you have questions just reply in comments and tag @Lev Peshkov

@Jawnomics

@RoundHouse

@W0KESTMOTHF

@ht-normie-ascending

@Preston

@Prettyboy

@Nameless_Sunflower

@Fxdzcki

@eduardkoopman

@ChristianChad

@Sal

@sergeant blackpill

@looksmaxpro

@Lev Peshkov

@noodlelover

@redfacccee

@Blackgymmax

@ifyouwannabemylover

@oldcelloser

@PingPong

@Thompsonz

@Baldingman1998

@xefo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vegeta, arbaz_khan, Polar and 28 others
@Alexanderr botb?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, AscendingHero, Squirtle and 1 other person
bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Squirtle and Lev Peshkov
@Alexanderr botb?
Me and @Prettyboy doing a BOTB takeover these next few months, touching topics that are groundbreaking, exciting, affordable and most importantly huge ascenders :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Lmao, Deleted member 16262 and 6 others
You forgot the most important step where do you get steroids. I’m living in Germany and I get here every fucking drug but steroids are an unicorn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Mouthbreath
quality thred:love:

What about blast and cruise mate​

. Beginner cycles

. Reccomendations for size and quick bulking results

. Cutting stack

. Maintaining your gains

. Should I pct?

. Minimising sides

A simple beginner cycle for someone none versed in roids should be a test E 250mg for 12 weeks cycle. I’d dose 12.5mg aromasin weekly with this dose (do not use arimidex it is very complicated and simply not as efficient as aromasin)

With proper diet and rest (we will discuss this more further into the section) you can get decent gains especially as a beginner. Once you’ve done your first cycle and get a bit of experience under your belt and see how you react you can move onto the big guns 💪

View attachment 1442004

Now you wanna getting fuarking huge right? Don’t blame you. This is a very aggressive cycle and warning you WILL bloat (don’t worry though once you do this one time you can get up to your ideal weight and only have to do this once. Worth it in my opinion)

So here’s how it looks.

Total period 24 weeks

1-24: test E: 100mg weekly

1-24 EQ: 200mg weekly

1-12 anadrol: 100mgs daily

This cycle will make you blow the fuck up in size lots of muscle (lot of water be warned). However you’re going the smart way and bulking up hard so you can cut and be done with all this heavy use by this time next year.

Reasons for the choices: users of this stack have mentioned feeling very athletic and good, good size gains too

You should take HCTZ (25mg), Nebivolol (5mg), and telmisartan (40mg). These will reduce blood pressure sides and also help minimise the adrol bloat.

View attachment 1442009

This is simple now, you’ve got huge agressive bulking (hopefully you weren’t stupid enough to bulk to fatness you should start bulking hella lean and stop when you can’t see your abs)

But still it’s time to become aesthetic as fuark!

What do I recommend,

Simple, 1000 cal defeceit, and tren + test stack

1-8 test E: 300mg weekly

1-8 tren E: 300mg weekly

Make sure to hit gym, the beauty of this stack is you’ll feel dope, get shredded and keep (if not gain) your hard earned size!

Keep going till round about 10% body fat at your ideal weight. You’ll now be big and shredded. Here’s for the next section about what to do now you made it to your ideal weight.
View attachment 1442010

Ok so now your body is exactly where you want it to be (for me that will be 190lbs and 10% body fat)

How do I keep it like this lev? It took so much work to get here and I can’t really be bothered to work this hard to keep it!

Don’t worry fellow roidbrah, it’s all easy from up here. This bit may cost a bit but I’ll present you with 2 options: one for the poorcels. One for the ones who have money to blast!

Trt dose of 100mg weekly (this is more than enough to maintain your gains)

Make sure to hit full body 2x a week to failure! That’s it. You will maintain your gains easy as that!

Now let’s get into the sciency bit.

100mg of test E a week is enough to keep you at high t, cost you $1 a week and make you feel good, keep you lean and muscular, energetic, healthy heart and blood, and stronger bones

Now that’s the poorcel option to maintain your gains and be healthy and optimised

However the richcel option would be

100mg test E weekly

2-3 Iu of HGH daily

This stack will have all the benefits mentioned above with Low doses below 3 IU can produce the desired anti-aging effects with very few to no side effects. With 2-3 IUs, users can notice a progressive improvement in their skin. Users will also experience better sleep and an increase in energy.

Ideal stack for remaining youthful, healthy and looking good!

View attachment 1442012
View attachment 1442013
Simple answer no.

However it’s down to personal preference. On pct you lose most the gains, feel like shit and go back to low testosterone pre roids, while the HRT options presented help persevere looks, health and make every aspect of life immeasurably better for the user

View attachment 1442016

Hair : finasteride, RU588, Minoxidil

Skin : [insert your skincare guide here], or accutane

Joints: Fish oil, a joint supplement containing cissus and curcumin minimum but I am currently take 2 that are great (helios from chaos and pain and joint vibrance from vibrant health that I got for free), boswelia too

Heart health: coq10, odorless garlic, a bunch of other products others have mentioned as well, fish oil. Hawthorne is also good for bp.

Liver health: tudca, NAC, liv52, taurine

Glucose control (I like to take these with high carb meals): r-ala and berberine, taurine

Stress: rhodiola and relora are great. These may not be specifically steroid related but if you're training hard and stressing your body, they help.

Pre/Intra workout: carbs, some sort of easy on the stomach protein (aminos, whey protein hydrosylate), taurine and electrolytes.

Shitting and stomach health: probiotics, triphala and digestive enzymes with meals.

View attachment 1442018

for those who are interested in taking roids to max their physique this is the go to resource. Simple, to the point, and actually will help you keep health, gains and just improve whole quality of life even once you are done with PEDS

Hope this has been useful, if you have questions just reply in comments and tag @Lev Peshkov

@Jawnomics

@RoundHouse

@W0KESTMOTHF

@ht-normie-ascending

@Preston

@Prettyboy

@Nameless_Sunflower

@Fxdzcki

@eduardkoopman

@ChristianChad

@Sal

@sergeant blackpill

@looksmaxpro

@Lev Peshkov

@noodlelover

@redfacccee

@Blackgymmax

@ifyouwannabemylover

@oldcelloser

@PingPong

@Thompsonz

@Baldingman1998

@xefo
Did you fck up ? to be comprehensive this is way too short also missing a lot of important info

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Danish_Retard
Also why you don’t mention anything how to get off cycle. You can’t just stop. You need some stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@gigi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
Also why you don’t mention anything how to get off cycle. You can’t just stop. You need some stuff.
read the maintaining, i reccomend HRT instead of PCT as you loose ur gains and become low t

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
hair follicles on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Lev Peshkov
which army you enlisting in? us? if you go US go pararesque or rangers bro that shit is fucking based

How do I ensure I can get off cycle and not have fucked up natty T production? I personally don't want to be on TRT for life, at least not until like 35.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, .👽., Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
You forgot the most important step where do you get steroids. I’m living in Germany and I get here every fucking drug but steroids are an unicorn.
Lol my main source is based in Germany

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lev Peshkov
shit guide, practically a TRT dose. do 500 or dont bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
good thread but never touching roids a day in my life

good thread but never touching roids a day in my life
low t makes you not want to roid -> so have low t which makes you not want to roid -> which makes u have low t ad infinitum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, insecurehtn, arabcelxxx and 6 others
low t makes you not want to roid -> so have low t which makes you not want to roid -> which makes u have low t ad infinitum
nigga i don’t have low t tho

Great thread. Bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How do I ensure I can get off cycle and not have fucked up natty T production? I personally don't want to be on TRT for life, at least not until like 35.
?

• +1
tag me in your future threads please

• Love it
If people want to know about pct a simple protocol is 50mg Nola daily till the roid esters have cleared your system. However pct is sub optimal af since you lose you gains, will feel like shit and have a suboptimal hormonal profile. On the other hand low dose t (trt fose) gives you high t, no sides pretty much and can actually improve health while providing you countless looks benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Why just 250mg every week Test E?
250 really isn't that much

I am on TRT 175-200mg and I'm considering an 8-10 week dose that goes up to 350mg

Would you be able to write a cycle program for me?

• +1
Why just 250mg every week Test E?
250 really isn't that much

I am on TRT 175-200mg and I'm considering an 8-10 week dose that goes up to 350mg

Would you be able to write a cycle program for me?
That is just a typical beginner cycle, it’s more than enough for your inexperienced dude

I could highly recommend a test blast of 500mg gained 5kg of lean mass in less than a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
That is just a typical beginner cycle, it’s more than enough for your inexperienced dude

I could highly recommend a test blast of 500mg gained 5kg of lean mass in less than a month
Just 500mg straight for 12 weeks?

• +1
Just 500mg straight for 12 weeks?
Yep, drop back to trt dose post blast. Will preserve your gains. Make sure to minimise harm w aromasin and take some supplements as mentioned to keep healthy.
Rest and eat properly you’ll blow the fuck up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
If people want to know about pct a simple protocol is 50mg Nola daily till the roid esters have cleared your system. However pct is sub optimal af since you lose you gains, will feel like shit and have a suboptimal hormonal profile. On the other hand low dose t (trt fose) gives you high t, no sides pretty much and can actually improve health while providing you countless looks benefits
I heard that a cycle will get you to your natty limit and beyond if you haven’t reached that, and even when you come off you will still be at your natural limit as a baseline

• +1
I heard that a cycle will get you to your natty limit and beyond if you haven’t reached that, and even when you come off you will still be at your natural limit as a baseline
Trt helps preserve whatever gains you made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Where is the most importnant one?The recomp? Bulking cycle is also a bit off,wouldnt suggest EQ at all,its really shitty...ALSO WTF 24 WEEKS??????Good luck with that recovery

• JFL
Where is the most importnant one?The recomp? Bulking cycle is also a bit off,wouldnt suggest EQ at all,its really shitty...ALSO WTF 24 WEEKS??????Good luck with that recovery
Recomp shouldn’t be necessary, common knowledge is to bulk from as lean as u can tbhngl

eq is very good to have on a bulk stack also will make you get decent gains and keep cardio and fitness good while adrol does the brunt of the work

cutting is then the easy part you’ll ascend if you use this guide for physique tbh

Recomp shouldn’t be necessary, common knowledge is to bulk from as lean as u can tbhngl

eq is very good to have on a bulk stack also will make you get decent gains and keep cardio and fitness good while adrol does the brunt of the work

cutting is then the easy part you’ll ascend if you use this guide for physique tbh
No lol
EQ is shit
Also bulk then cut is ape IQ
Why cant just recmop?Bulk IS literally just a lazy way to avoid recomp cuz recomp is hard

No lol
EQ is shit
Also bulk then cut is ape IQ
Why cant just recmop?Bulk IS literally just a lazy way to avoid recomp cuz recomp is hard
There is legit no point in recomp if ur talking about time and efficiency