Comprehensive Thesis On Why Yellow Fever is a Mental Illness

Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾
ARGUMENT #1: ASIAN WOMEN ARE MORE FEMININE THAN OTHER RACES

Rebuttal:
According to study "Urine Oestrogen Profiles of Asian and North American women" by B Machanon, P Cole, J B Brown, K Aoki, T M Lin, R W Morgan, and N C Woo, North American women actually have higher levels of E1 and E2 estrogens than Asian women.

"In each age group and cycle phase Asians had lower concentrations of œstrone and œstradiol and a higher oestriol proportion than North Americans."

For those of you who don't know, œstrone and œstradiol (or E1 and E2) are the estrogens that are most commonly found in both postmenopausal and premenopausal women respectively. Oestriol (only estrogen more prevalent in Asian women) is the weakest of the three major estrogens and is approximately 1,000 times weaker in its effect on breast tissue (which explains Asian women's iddy biddies JFL).

Some physical evidence :feelsgiga:

ARGUMENT NUMBER 2: ASIAN WOMEN ARE MORE SUBMISSIVE THAN OTHER RACES

Rebuttal:
This relates quite heavily to my rebuttal for argument #1. Any changes in behavior can usually be attributed to programming or environment, not genetic changes. I.E. Asian women can learn to be bitches too.

ARGUMENT #3: ASIAN WOMEN ARE MORE TRADITIONAL AND MAKE BETTER WIVES

Rebuttal:

IN CONCLUSION/TLDR:
If you are attracted to gooks, your'e fucking retarded

@
kjsbdfiusdf
@kjsbdfiusdf @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Adriana Lima
@Adriana Lima @
goat2x
@goat2x @
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
uglymug
@uglymug @
AutisticR3tard
@AutisticR3tard @
Proex
@Proex @
🌈👽
@🌈👽[UWSL][IMG alt="Jagged0"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2807.jpg?1626792529[/IMG][/UWSL]@Jagged0 @TraumatisedOgre @portuguesecel @LondonVillie @moonblunt @ArvidGustavsson @WannabeJock @Amnesia

Attachments

• 1632279873763.png
    1632279873763.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 1632280422392.png
    1632280422392.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chaddyboi66, Kekee and 12 others
This nigga wrote a whole scientific article

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Beanermaxxer, Looks234 and 1 other person
This nigga wrote a whole scientific article
I spent a retarded amount of time on it, reading scientific journals, editing, etc. If this doesn't get BOTB im roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Looks234, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others

Rebuttal:
According to study "Urine Oestrogen Profiles of Asian and North American women" by B Machanon, P Cole, J B Brown, K Aoki, T M Lin, R W Morgan, and N C Woo, North American women actually have higher levels of E1 and E2 estrogens than Asian women.

"In each age group and cycle phase Asians had lower concentrations of œstrone and œstradiol and a higher oestriol proportion than North Americans."

For those of you who don't know, œstrone and œstradiol (or E1 and E2) are the estrogens that are most commonly found in both postmenopausal and premenopausal women respectively. Oestriol (only estrogen more prevalent in Asian women) is the weakest of the three major estrogens and is approximately 1,000 times weaker in its effect on breast tissue (which explains Asian women's iddy biddies JFL).
View attachment 1328420View attachment 1328450
Some physical evidence :feelsgiga:

ARGUMENT NUMBER 2: ASIAN WOMEN ARE MORE SUBMISSIVE THAN OTHER RACES

Rebuttal:
This relates quite heavily to my rebuttal for argument #1. Any changes in behavior can usually be attributed to programming or environment, not genetic changes. I.E. Asian women can learn to be bitches too.

ARGUMENT #3: ASIAN WOMEN ARE MORE TRADITIONAL AND MAKE BETTER WIVES

Rebuttal:
View attachment 1328449

IN CONCLUSION/TLDR:
If you are attracted to gooks, your'e fucking retarded

@
kjsbdfiusdf
@kjsbdfiusdf @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Adriana Lima
@Adriana Lima @
goat2x
@goat2x @
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
uglymug
@uglymug @
AutisticR3tard
@AutisticR3tard @
Proex
@Proex @
🌈👽
@🌈👽[UWSL][IMG alt="Jagged0"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2807.jpg?1626792529[/IMG][/UWSL]@Jagged0 @TraumatisedOgre @portuguesecel @LondonVillie @moonblunt @ArvidGustavsson @WannabeJock @Amnesia

Columbia/Ukraine is cheaper than Thailand now anyways and the women look human

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The only attractive women with asian dna are hapas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723

@TraumatisedOgre

yes but would you roll the dice 50/50 between getting a hapa daughter and ER, you wouldn't take the chance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Look like insects
Do that cringy ass high voice shit
Pale
Pancake faces
Brown pussies while being pale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, buckchadley31, Deleted member 13137 and 1 other person
REBUTTAL #4:

came to say didn't read but thanks for writing this all for me, keeptyping4me dog

Inb4 someone posts a 1/1,000,000 asian girl, muh they're so hot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
she's ugly and all those kids will be Incels
u can tell if a hapa will be gl when they're young, they will 100% be incels, even I mogged them hard when I was young

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13137
u can tell if a hapa will be gl when they're young, they will 100% be incels, even I mogged them hard when I was young
I was such a mogger as a kid

all the girls had a crush on me but this was before puberty so I thought they were gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
fuark I just made a thread about yellow fever
didn't see this one

I feel oppressed cause mine was literally 2 lines :ogre:

• +1
So this is why @yellow_fever_cel deleted account

Rebuttal:
To be fair to the yellow feverist this is a strawman they likely mean conventionally feminine but agree with the rest. Latinas mog White girls mog

• +1
Imagine pursuing Asian women. :lul:

Only Hapas are worthy of my cock.

Somi IOI2

D L9TzsU8AEHFWg