Conclusive proof that slightly closer set eyes and slightly long mid-face are male dimorphic traits

D

Deleted member 18810

Platinum
Unlike what many people on here think, slightly close set eyes (Eye separation ratio of 0.445-0.45) and slightly longer mid-face (mid-face ratio as low as 0.93 to as high as 1.00, not any more) are male dimorphic traits

Matt Bomer has ideal male dimorphic eye separation ratio -

WATCH FROM 2:40👆🏻

Hexum face analysis -

WATCH FROM 9:26👆🏻

Sean O'Pry has an unideal mid-face ratio cause of wide-set eyes combined with compact mid-face -

WATCH FROM 7:51👆🏻

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 17244, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
@Preston @phukmikehok @Korea @Chinacurry @AscendingHero @greeneyes
@Chadeep @john2 @EverythingMattersCel

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, greeneyes and Jason Voorhees
thats barely close set, and thats not long midface, long midface is sub90 jfl

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
sean o pry's side profile looks like @Birdcell

All of them have long eyebrows to offset it and they are barely close set. Here I edited Bomer to have short eyebrows and his eyes appear to be closer.

B612 20220816 221332 675
Bomer 6

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, StrangerDanger, Lmao and 2 others
How many threads are people going to have to make about disproving that compact midface is ideal and that high ish IPD is ideal before they realise they are grasping at straws and collectively coping. Every fucking week is a new thread about this shitty ass debate. You already know the obvious answer you just want to cope.
If you've been trying to disprove something so often and still can't convince people then you're wrong buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Prettyboy, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
Obligatory @thecel tag because this coper said narrow IPD is better because it is more masculine. When will they realise that masculine =/= attractive?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and thecel
Obligatory @thecel tag because this coper said narrow IPD is better because it is more masculine. When will they realise that masculine =/= attractive?

Keep putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say narrow IPD is better. The whole point I was making is that masculine =/= attractive. I stated narrow IPD is masculine and wide IPD is better looking.

Last edited:
tag because this coper said narrow IPD is better because it is more masculine. When will they realise that masculine =/= attractive?
masculine is attrative ian somerhalder mogs every nale model eoth long midface and close ipd keep coping

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and thecel
masculine is attrative ian somerhalder mogs every nale model eoth long midface and close ipd keep coping

no he doesn’t bro Somercoper is subhuman af

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How many threads are people going to have to make about disproving that compact midface is ideal and that high ish IPD is ideal before they realise they are grasping at straws and collectively coping. Every fucking week is a new thread about this shitty ass debate. You already know the obvious answer you just want to cope.
If you've been trying to disprove something so often and still can't convince people then you're wrong buddy.
Cope. This dude has almost 50 different measurements for a single face. Has analysed many faces, and over and over again has seen the pattern of conventionally good looking men, who are considered unanimously handsome have slightly long mid-face and slightly close-set eyes. It all makes sense since men have both, longer and wider faces than women and both contribute to closer set eyes and longer mid-face respectfully than women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and thecel
Cope. This dude has almost 50 different measurements for a single face. Has analysed many faces, and over and over again has seen the pattern of conventionally good looking men, who are considered unanimously handsome have slightly long mid-face and slightly close-set eyes. It all makes sense since men have both, longer and wider faces than women and both contribute to closer set eyes and longer mid-face than women.

They’re attractive in spite of these traits and not because of these.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Your argument is literal cage tier.
There is a difference between "ogre tier" and "masculine". I never told that Marko Jaric's eye area is ideal. Slightly closer set eyes make men look more striking

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
Your argument is literal cage tier.
There is a difference between "ogre tier" and "masculine". I never told that Marko Jaric's eye area is ideal. Slightly closer set eyes make men look more striking

Wider-set eyes make men look more striking.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16683 and ErbCel
They’re attractive in spite of these traits and not because of these.
It is because of these traits that make them attractive. Men should have slightly closer set eyes compared to women and slightly longer mid-faces, same goes with nose to mouth ratio not being any more than 1.5 for men

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, fruitgunpop and thecel
Wider-set eyes make men look more striking.
Yeah, some random bloke with eyes literally starting at the temples is more attractive than Matt Bomer

• JFL
It is because of these traits that make them attractive. Men should have slightly closer set eyes compared to women and slightly longer mid-faces, same goes with nose to mouth ratio not being any more than 1.5 for men

They don’t make them attractive. Other male dimorphic traits, which correlate with these traits, make them attractive.

For example, let’s say scientists found that bigger dicks have hairier ballsacks. Correlation. But it’s the dick size that’s attractive to women, not the hair on the ballsack. A big-dick guy can make his big dick more attractive by shaving the hair off his balls. Likewise, a long-midfaced maesthetic Chad can be more handsome with a shorter midface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ErbCel
Yeah, some random bloke with eyes literally starting at the temples is more attractive than Matt Bomer

Cage-tier argument. Your comparison is complete shit.

Matt Bomer with slightly wider-set eyes would look better than the original Matt Bomer.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 17829
Keep putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say narrow IPD is better. The whole point I was making is that masculine =/= attractive. I stated narrow IPD is masculine and wide IPD is better looking.
I actually agree with you bro, idk where you saw that I'm disagreeing lmao

• Hmm...
Cage-tier argument. Your comparison is complete shit.

Matt Bomer with slightly wider-set eyes would look better than the original Matt Bomer.
Make a photoshopped Bomer with noticeably wide-set eyes and show it to women while comparing it to his original picture. You'll definitely get laughed at if you try to argue with them choosing the original one.

• JFL
idk where you saw that I'm disagreeing lmao

:think: huh

OK, so “this coper” refers to the OP of this thread and not me. Got it.

Last edited:

he does because nose, the nose being way narrower than his temples/cheekboned balances his ipd/es ratio, same eith david laid

• Ugh..
Like thecel said these guys are handsome in spite of having a slightly long mid face and slightly close set eyes. They offset those by having close set eyebrows and taller facial thirds.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and thecel
he does because nose, the nose being way narrower than his temples/cheekboned balances his ipd/es ratio, same eith david laid

cope and cage

Wait, isn't your stance that higher IPD is better? That's what I'm saying

Yes. I thought you meant me with “this coper”.

Obligatory @ /data/avatars/s/7/7018.jpg?1659903726 @thecel tag because this coper said narrow IPD is better because it is more masculine. When will they realise that masculine =/= attractive?

OK, so “this coper” refers to the OP of this thread and not me. Got it.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
cope and cage
your the one coping, the nose is the middle of thr face, so its width obviously has an affect on eyes and harmony jfl you utter coper also

• JFL
your the one coping, the nose is the middle of thr face, so its width obviously has an affect on eyes and harmony jfl you utter coper also

nose affects harmony is true , but Somerhalder’s eye area looks noticeably close-set and ugly

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
nose affects harmony is true , but Somerhalder’s eye area looks noticeably close-set and ugly
not noticeabkey enoguh to destroy, and subhuman jfl thats cope dude

• JFL
Wdyt about coloured eyes decansh? For Indians

• +1
yeah agree with the title but the linked videos are retarded and the guy that makes them is a low iq aspie

• Hmm...
Wdyt about coloured eyes decansh? For Indians
Makes them striking as most Indians are of wheatish complexion, coloured eyes coupled with dark features are a striking combo and are sought after in the modelling industry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Makes them striking as most Indians are of wheatish complexion, coloured eyes coupled with dark features are a striking combo and are sought after in the modelling industry.
Are u getting stroma

yeah agree with the title but the linked videos are retarded and the guy that makes them is a low iq aspie
The guy is knowledgeable, he measures even the smallest of areas to look for flaws and the cumulates a rating chart. He's far from low IQ, although, people in general might consider him aspie for analysing random faces.

Are u getting stroma
Nope. I have agreed upon the fact that attractive eyes have way more to them than just the colour and eye shape and harmony is way more important.

• +1
  • +1
.45 ESR is not close set, is still in ideal range lol

Slightly longer midface at maximum 0.95 can look very good but no less. Under that is always a flaw, low mid face ratio reveal that either your eyes are too close set, or your midface is too long, it can be both. Under .95 is never ideal and under .9 is a huge harmony breaker.

Ofc there will be GL guys with unideal features like long midface or close set eyes, even all PSL gods have unideal features. But long midface and close set eyes are usually huge flaws among the hardest to overcome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, StrangerDanger, Looks234 and 2 others
Again to prove that your cope is baseless -

You can litterally see in the side profile that his nose is slightly hooked instead of being the ideal straight or slightly upturned. His maxilla is slightly lacking, he would do better with the same IPD or slightly higher IPD and a shorter midface. Otherwise he's a mogger in the lower and upper third, he's just handsome in spite of his longish midface and anyways his is slightly long.

• Woah
Do you guys eat trash and grow up to say such absurd stuff with no basis?
According to you both of these eyes are the same:

• JFL
.45 ESR is not close set, is still in ideal range lol

Slightly longer midface at maximum 0.95 can look very good, no less. Under that is always a flaw, low mid face ratio reveal that either your eyes are too close set, or your midface is too long, it can be both. Under .95 is never ideal and under .9 is a huge harmony breaker.
Not really, maybe a little less than 0.9 would be on the lower side but 0.95 is fine for men. You have to account for the fact that sometimes your head is not level, or the lens has distorted the image and measurement errors, these errors, when corrected, mostly lead to a more ideal mid-face ratio in conventionally attractive men, and anything in the ballpark of 1.00 is fine, higher than one is when it starts becoming too compact for men.

You can litterally see in the side profile that his nose is slightly hooked instead of being the ideal straight or slightly upturned. His maxilla is slightly lacking, he would do better with the same IPD or slightly higher IPD and a shorter midface. Otherwise he's a mogger in the lower and upper third, he's just handsome in spite of his longish midface and anyways his is slightly long.
1. His nose isn't hooked (although slight hump at the start of the nasal bridge is ideal in men)
2. Upturned noses in men are unideal. His nose actually too upturned as it has an angle of 116 degrees.

Nope. I have agreed upon the fact that attractive eyes have way more to them than just the colour and eye shape and harmony is way more important.
wdyt about contacts wont it halo? and isnt stroma not that expensive when it comes out? cause itll be commercial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Not really, maybe a little less than 0.9 would be on the lower side but 0.95 is fine for men. You have to account for the fact that sometimes your head is not level, or the lens has distorted the image and measurement errors, these errors, when corrected, mostly lead to a more ideal mid-face ratio in conventionally attractive men, and anything in the ballpark of 1.00 is fine, higher than one is when it starts becoming too compact for men.
Yeah u agreed with me, 0.95 is stil lin ideal range.

I have .89 - 0.9 midface ratio with 0.45 ESR, which means that my midface is long it fucks the entire harmony out of my face. Believe me, i would pay top dollar to make my face more compact if there was anything i could do to shorten my midface, but it doesnt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and ErbCel
wdyt about contacts wont it halo? and isnt stroma not that expensive when it comes out? cause itll be commercial
Good contacts enhance the look, but that is still rare as only a few can pull off contacts.

• +1
Good contacts enhance the look, but that is still rare as only a few can pull off contacts.
do u think most indians will benefit from rhino as most have bulbous noses. I think persians are similar to indo nordics nord indid indo iranids except they have much sharper noses

Holy fuck at the autism in this thread
U think foids are gonna say “he doesn’t have a wide ipd, I wouldn’t date him :soy:“ “matt bomer isn’t hot, he needs wider eyes :soy::soy::soy:

• WTF
Cyclops cope, look at this gigachad

• Love it