Conclusive proof that slightly closer set eyes and slightly long mid-face are male dimorphic traits

Yeah u agreed with me, 0.95 is stil lin ideal range.

I have .89 - 0.9 midface ratio with 0.45 ESR, which means that my midface is long it fucks the entire harmony out of my face. Believe me, i would pay top dollar to make my face more compact if there was anything i could do to shorten my midface, but it doesnt.

the morph speaks for itself

You increased your facial width to height ratio by stretching the image horizontally, that made more of a difference. Look at this actor with long mid-face and 0.44 eye separation ratio -

He has one of the most attractive faces that I have seen. It's all about your overall harmony, him being dolichocephalic makes his long mid-face and eye separation ratio ideal

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Deleted member 15827
You increased your facial width to height ratio by stretching the image horizontally, that made more of a difference. Look at this actor with long mid-face and 0.44 eye separation ratio -

View attachment 1825002
He has one of the most attractive faces that I have seen. It's all about your overall harmony, him being dolichocephalic makes his long mid-face and eye separation ratio ideal
Holy shit he mogs salih here

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
Holy fuck at the autism in this thread
U think foids are gonna say “he doesn’t have a wide ipd, I wouldn’t date him :soy:“ “matt bomer isn’t hot, he needs wider eyes :soy::soy::soy:
Exactly my point. But women sub-conciously understand everything objective and objectively, slightly longer mid-face and closer set eyes are ideal on men

do u think most indians will benefit from rhino as most have bulbous noses. I think persians are similar to indo nordics nord indid indo iranids except they have much sharper noses
Yes but it is all about harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1. His nose isn't hooked (although slight hump at the start of the nasal bridge is ideal in men)
2. Upturned noses in men are unideal. His nose actually too upturned as it has an angle of 116 degrees.
Bruh, idk what to tell you his nose isn't straight is slightly hooked, you can see that past the bump the angle changes lightly. Slightly upturned noses can work in some men but it rarely does because of excessive nostril show. Also you can see in the video during the part where he talks about IPD and midface, he only photoshops his IPD to be way higher instead of reducing the midface length. I guarantee you that with a shorter midface he would be better looking.

• Hmm...
Bruh, idk what to tell you his nose isn't straight is slightly hooked, you can see that past the bump the angle changes lightly. Slightly upturned noses can work in some men but it rarely does because of excessive nostril show. Also you can see in the video during the part where he talks about IPD and midface, he only photoshops his IPD to be way higher instead of reducing the midface length. I guarantee you that with a shorter midface he would be better looking.
a delon tier midface doesn’t work on tall skulls bro it messes the thirds up

He just gives an example and clearly mentions that wide set and bigger eyes look more feminizing.

Damn hard question, but my personal favourites include Cruise, Cavill and Salih.
Have u seen that I frauded salih pic ? He looked chadlite tops in that. Thoughts on chico gandy and delon? Do they make ur top 7?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
  • +1
Have u seen that I frauded salih pic ? He looked chadlite tops in that. Thoughts on chico gandy and delon? Do they make ur top 7?
all are above 7 PSL. Chico isn't my favourite, but that doesn't negate the fact that he is a 7 PSL

• +1
I forgot Delon too, he is also my personal favourite.
I think he has close set eyes as well right? Horizontally not long as well? So why does .org obsess with high pfl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
He just gives an example and clearly mentions that wide set and bigger eyes look more feminizing.
Wider set eyes are more feminine, but masculine =/= attractive. He doesn't make his midface shorter at any point, litterally if he had a shorter nose he would be better looking

a delon tier midface doesn’t work on tall skulls bro it messes the thirds up
First of all I don't think tall skull is ideal but yeah midface should be as short as upper third and shorter than lower third

I think he has close set eyes as well right? Horizontally not long as well? So why does .org obsess with high pfl
View attachment 1825011
.org has retarded guys too who obsess over aspie looking models and completely throw harmony out of the window. Delon has within the range eye separation ratio of around 0.45, and his eyes are almost 3:1 ratio,

• +1
.org has retarded guys too who obsess over aspie looking models and completely throw harmony out of the window. Delon has within the range eye separation ratio of around 0.45, and his eyes are almost 3:1 ratio,
So does horizontal width not matter? Only the pfl? What about the vertical width? Long horizontally but big vertically?

So does horizontal width not matter? Only the pfl? What about the vertical width? Long horizontally but big vertically?
PFL is horizontal width and men with vertically compact eyes look better.

• +1
PFL is horizontal width and men with vertically compact eyes look better.
Pfl is horizontal by vertical right? Do you like delisollas high pfl or medium pfl like delon George best etc

Holy fuck at the autism in this thread
U think foids are gonna say “he doesn’t have a wide ipd, I wouldn’t date him :soy:“ “matt bomer isn’t hot, he needs wider eyes :soy::soy::soy:
No one said that though, we said he looks good despite the close set eyes but since org users can only think in extremes I understand why you'd think that

Pfl is horizontal by vertical right? Do you like delisollas high pfl or medium pfl like delon George best etc
Again Harmony is what I prefer. Gandy has the highest palpebral fissure length yet his eyes look harmonious to the rest of his face, same goes with Delon and his lower palpebral fissure length.

• +1
Again Harmony is what I prefer. Gandy has the highest palpebral fissure length yet his eyes look harmonious to the rest of his face, same goes with Delon and his lower palpebral fissure length.
Thoughts on Lorenzo zurzolo?

• +1
I'm a bit confused by a few things in this thread. My IPD is slightly higher than ideal so I don't pluck my inner eyebrows too much (not to unibrow level but there is less of a gap between them than there is for most looksmaxxers) because I thought that this would offset it. Am I wrong? Should I be doing the opposite and emphasising the gap between my eyebrows?

• +1
If you can tell this is morphed:

You lack self-esteem.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Exactly my point. But women sub-conciously understand everything objective and objectively, slightly longer mid-face and closer set eyes are ideal on men
Objective bias coming from someone with closer set eyes on their own face.

Unlike what many people on here think, slightly close set eyes (Eye separation ratio of 0.445-0.45) and slightly longer mid-face (mid-face ratio as low as 0.93 to as high as 1.00, not any more) are male dimorphic traits

Matt Bomer has ideal male dimorphic eye separation ratio -

WATCH FROM 2:40👆🏻

Hexum face analysis -

WATCH FROM 9:26👆🏻

Sean O'Pry has an unideal mid-face ratio cause of wide-set eyes combined with compact mid-face -

WATCH FROM 7:51👆🏻

I believe that when cranial sutures close is greatly influenced by testosterone levels. I have a very narrow forhead with noticeable bump and have very high T. My brother who is younger has lower T (but still high) and had a wider forhead but still not as wide as many males. I have closer set eyes than him, more PCT.

• +1
Yeah, some random bloke with eyes literally starting at the temples is more attractive than Matt Bomer
Cyclops coper spotted
People with close set eyes unironically look like clowns 99% of the time
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and ErbCel
Objective bias coming from someone with closer set eyes on their own face.
What about the hundreds of threads about "wide-set eyes being ideal in men" by all the aspies on this forum with wide-set shark tier eyes? At least mine has conclusive proof, while all they have is "wide-set eyes are ideal end of discussion", that is actual cope without going over "facts".

lifefuel for cyclopscels

Cyclops coper spotted
People with close set eyes unironically look like clowns 99% of the time
It is what it is
Your argument is cage tier and shows your ignorance. Slightly closer set is always preferred on men and they look more striking with them, it will always be a male dimorphic feature.

While aspies like you prefer this -
IMG 20220817 165142

Girls out there prefer this -
92ac57874b282cbbf565c9873eea7d35

The very reason nobody should be asking you to rate their face.

lifefuel for cyclopscels
Depends. If it's like only a few millimetres away from the preferred ideal, it becomes a halo for men, if it is like Marko Jaric, it then ruins the harmony.

Again leaning down and coming down to the healthy category of body fat will truly show your real eye separation ratio. When lean, I have a 0.45 ES ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15827
I have a 0.45 ES ratio.
It's more within the 0.43 range from what I recall and based on measurements from non distorted photos where you were already quite skinny to the point where fat would be an irrelevant factor to your facial width

It's more within the 0.43 range from what I recall and based on measurements from non distorted photos where you were already quite skinny to the point where fat would be an irrelevant factor to your facial width
Try with this image and then come back to me -
IMG 20181011 175308862 HDR

Zoom in, zoom out. Measure it honestly multiple times, you'll get around 0.45 eye separation ratio.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Try with this image and then come back to me -
View attachment 1827446
Zoom in, zoom out. Measure it honestly multiple times, you'll get around 0.45 eye separation ratio.
But in this pic it's 0.43 so in which do we trust
2610855 1636841555663 1

Mirin mental gymnastics copium
20220815 033345
1794635 coping3

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
But in this pic it's 0.43 so in which do we trust
View attachment 1827460
I am at 30 percent body fat here, that does make a significant difference. In the previous image I was less than half the body fat, around 13-14 percentage body fat, hence the increased eye separation ratio. My eye separation cannot magically drop, and there isn't any lens distortion in the above image as both are from the front cameras and 2+ feet away from the mirror

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
O'pry looks great, but Bomer with a 0.45 eye separation ratio utterly mogs him by having 96 percent facial harmony, while O'pry has 77 percent facial harmony.

Nah bomer would honestly look better with wider set eyes. He don't mog Opry.
Opry is pretty much unmoggable
Images   2022 08 18T193038451
Images   2022 08 18T193013790
Images   2022 08 18T192753374

Images   2022 08 09T144818757
1961460 20200828 165759
2494079 1628526642684

Yeah u agreed with me, 0.95 is stil lin ideal range.

I have .89 - 0.9 midface ratio with 0.45 ESR, which means that my midface is long it fucks the entire harmony out of my face. Believe me, i would pay top dollar to make my face more compact if there was anything i could do to shorten my midface, but it doesnt.
Imo .95 isnt ideal, .93-.97 isnt a failo, but .98-1.05 is ideal. Albeit I saw a solid male model with .92 mf ratio

Attachments

• 3015029_1659670479932.png
    3015029_1659670479932.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw and Deleted member 18810
Imo .95 isnt ideal, .93-.97 isnt a failo, but .98-1.05 is ideal. Albeit I saw a solid male model with .92 mf ratio
There are few models with .9 or even lower but is very rare

I agree with you, maybe .95 isnt ideal but im kinda bias about this because if i could choose to have the appearence of someone it probably would be Ballou, that have .95

Slightly long midface gives some high class and intelligent vibes

Masc dom, dark triad, high class, high perceived intelligence and low trust. A face like this can fit and adapt absolutely any environment and attract every type of women whilist emanate respect intimidating other men without being ogre, absolute slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18810
Cyclops cope thread

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
A lot of it also depends on the head tilt, the kind of camera lens and finally how accurate the measurements of the mid-face are, now considering the guy doesn't seem to have a long mid-face when looked from bare eyes, he could very well have a 1:1 mid-face ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
There are few models with .9 or even lower but is very rare

I agree with you, maybe .95 isnt ideal but im kinda bias about this because if i could choose to have the appearence of someone it probably would be Ballou, that have .95

Slightly long midface gives some high class and intelligent vibes

Masc dom, dark triad, high class, high perceived intelligence and low trust. A face like this can fit and adapt absolutely any environment and attract every type of women whilist emanate respect intimidating other men without being ogre, absolute slayer
View attachment 1827802
Ballou is one of my favourite models

Cyclops cope thread
You make random lame mog battles about pretty-boys, so I guess you don't know the first thing about aesthetics.

You make random lame mog battles about pretty-boys, so I guess you don't know the first thing about aesthetics.
Compact midface is the very first thing model scouts look for when they are trying to determine if a face is aesthetic or not

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ErbCel
Compact midface is the very first thing model scouts look for when they are trying to determine if a face is aesthetic or not
No they dont.

Im not trying to convince anyone that long midface is a good thing, its not. It's a shit unfixable trait overall.

Most 90's and early 2000's female and male models had slightly long midface, compact midface is far from being first thing model scouts look for.

Model scouts mainly look for angularity and high class. Unironically, those traits are linked to tall skull and long faces overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18810