Conclusive proof that slightly closer set eyes and slightly long mid-face are male dimorphic traits

Compact midface is the very first thing model scouts look for when they are trying to determine if a face is aesthetic or not
Modelling isn't actually about "good looks", they look for certain unique features that just are happen to be found on some people who are facially attractive, that's why you have aspie looking models, ogre looking models, recessed models, ken doll looking models etc. Only a small percentage of them are truly attractive and pleasing to look at. If you want to know the true marker of what's aesthetic then look at Hollywood male leads and what casting directors and movie directors look in actors that audition for the lead role.

No they dont.

Im not trying to convince myself or anyone that long midface is a good thing, its not, is a shit unfixable trait overall.

Most 90's and early 2000's female and male models had slightly long midface
View attachment 1827887View attachment 1827896View attachment 1827882View attachment 1827884

Model scouts mainly look for angularity and high class. Unironically, those traits are linked to tall skull and long faces overall.
Who are these models? Names?

Only a small percentage of them are truly attractive and pleasing to look at.
And those have compact midfaces. No one cares about noname models who wear dresses for H & M

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Disagree about ipd. Men have on average wider ipd on average. Idc about proportions

But yes, longer midface is dimorphic and I cant stand these subhuman babyfaces claiming short midface is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Deleted member 17244
And those have compact midfaces. No one cares about noname models who wear dresses for H & M
And even they don't have overtly compact mid-faces. Gandy is one of the most popular models of all time and he too has a mid-face ratio of higher 0.90's

Who are these models? Names?

Those are among the most famous and sucessful models lol

Rodrigo Guirão, Beiron Anderson, Carla Bruni, Gisele Bundchen, Jason Lewis

Disagree about ipd. Men have on average wider ipd on average. Idc about proportions

But yes, longer midface is dimorphic and I cant stand these subhuman babyfaces claiming short midface is ideal
Men have wider faces that's the reason their eye separation ratio is lesser than women, men have wider interpupillary distance but due to wider palpebral fissure length, wider noses and wider bizygomatic areas, by comparison to women, their eyes seem close-set together, by one or the other way, slight close settedness creates more striking hunter eyes in men, case in point, Matt Bomer -
92ac57874b282cbbf565c9873eea7d35

jarvis, please give this man the 72 houries Allah promised for this high iq thread

Nm0000375

• JFL
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
Men have wider faces that's the reason their eye separation ratio is lesser than women, men have wider interpupillary distance but due to wider palpebral fissure length, wider noses and wider bizygomatic areas, by comparison to women, their eyes seem close-set together, by one or the other way, slight close settedness creates more striking hunter eyes in men, case in point, Matt Bomer -
View attachment 1827914
Said that i dont care about ratios.

Is it really a high IQ thread as per you?
Btw only indians write 'as per you' instead of 'according to you'. I also noticed you write 'told' instead of 'said' sometimes.