Condom kope

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
I've always hated using condoms, probably due to the fact my first gf/ slay was allergic to latex so I was raw dogging from the very beginning.

I can probably count on my hands and toes the number of times I've used condoms in almost 9 years of fucking. Every single girl I've slept with has let me rawdog them, some have asked me to wear a condom to which I tell them I'm clean and don't like using them.

Best part is after that when you've been pounding them for half an hour and you just tell them you're going to cum inside as you're getting close. Every foid so far has loved it.

I think that's a validation/ turn on thing for them though. Just lol if a girl has actually forced you to use a condom beyond some half-hearted request

Also china is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2581
They like the thrill of being afraid of having a ginger baby

Like a roller coaster

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Wtf I'm not trying to get a kid or STDs jfl

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
They like the thrill of being afraid of having a ginger baby

Like a roller coaster
Why would they be afraid of having the child of a smart, aryan, gl, 8" cocked celtic Chad?

I think ur coping m8
Wtf I'm not trying to get a kid or STDs jfl
Chad is immune

Why would they be afraid of having the child of a smart, aryan, gl, 8" cocked celtic Chad?

I think ur coping m8

Chad is immune

jfl if you think women have sex with gingers for any other reason that to practice getting abortions without feeling bad about it

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I don't want hiv.

Same, I've used a condom like maybe 5 times in my whole life. Girls don't seem to care or ask and let you cum inside them a lot even first meeting/sex.

jfl if you think women have sex with gingers for any other reason that to practice getting abortions without feeling bad about it
Judging from ur needlessly bitter replies its safe to assume you've been made to wear condoms :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632
Same, I've used a condom like maybe 5 times in my whole life. Girls don't seem to care or ask and let you cum inside them a lot even first meeting/sex.
Wtf? How many unwanted children do you have?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP