GF smelly feet problem - fix it?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I (23M) am having a pretty weird situation with my girlfriend (F21). We’ve been together for 6 months, but have known each other for a year and a half. The issue revolves around her feet, and I don’t know what to do.
So, here's the deal: my girlfriend has feet that, to put it bluntly, smell absolutely disgusting. I'm talking about socks that are crunchy by the time she takes them off. She’ll take her socks off, throw them on top of her laundry basket and I can still get a waft of them every now and then. She's an overall clean person. She showers regularly, takes care of herself, and she's never had a noticeable body odor other than her feet.
I’m usually far away enough for it not to be an issue, but the issue is in the bedroom. Our sex life is quite active, and we both enjoy experimenting with different positions. The problem is that she loves putting her legs over my shoulders. The smell is so overwhelming that I can barely last more than a few seconds in that position. It’s like someone shit repeatedly on her feet and then proceeded to douse her in lukewarm fish oils. Sometimes, it's even noticeable when we're doing it in doggy. Major mood killer.
I've tried to come up with creative solutions to this problem. I've managed to persuade her to shower right before we fuck, but I can't keep getting away with this every single time. She's noticed my repeated requests for her to shower and I can tell it's starting to make her uncomfortable. I know that bringing up the issue directly seems intimidating, as I'm afraid it might hurt her feelings or damage our relationship. I’ve tried to see if her friends have ever smelt it before, but every time I hint at anything they seem to disagree. Would she even be able to look at me the same after bringing this up? Any advice would be appreciated.
TLDR: My girlfriend’s feet smell so bad and it's affecting our sex life. How should I approach this situation?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Michael Myers, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Kinda hot ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ryldoo IS COPING and WeiWei
Nigga why the fuck you only talking about feet? You like them stinkers or what :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, MazoNitNit, murdah and 1 other person
this is such a non problem

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nigga why the fuck you only talking about feet? You like them stinkers or what :feelswhat:
yes if they belong to a hot bitch like this

3880272 1704965142483

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Baldingman1998, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
as a feet lover myself that would be a massive turn off for me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, aber, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Literal MTB face
Problem? Nice feet, huge soft jiggly ass, foidlet (judging by proportions), blonde, blue eyes, white woman. In other words, the fuck is wrong with you?

• +1
Reactions: aber
reading this made my little cock wiggle

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and malvolio511
Problem? Nice feet, huge soft jiggly ass, foidlet (judging by proportions), blonde, blue eyes, white woman. In other words, the fuck is wrong with you?

Yea, the fuck is wrong with ME, right?

Give the feet a wash fella

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
I'd love it so much man

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and WeiWei
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and wsada
Just talk to her about the feet smell get her on some foot cream and powder