Conducting a Blackpill Observational Study at My School

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I'm observing my peers at school (social interactions) to come to a definitive worldview about the dating market. I'll write down my observations in a notebook for a few weeks and I will eventually post about my findings. Most of it will be water stuff but I hope to yield some unique findings.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Nick.Harte
All of us have already done this we just didn't need to take notes because we don't have the memories of a goldfish.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Nick.Harte, MonoTBB and 1 other person
All of us have already done this we just didn't need to take notes because we don't have the memories of a goldfish.
The problem is that I sometimes forget the conclusions I came to after my observations. Writing down my memories ensures that they stays with me longer. Also, I want to improve on my past observations.

Its a oofy doofy and ethnic world

The problem is that I sometimes forget the conclusions I came to after my observations. Writing down my memories ensures that they stays with me longer. Also, I want to improve on my past observations.

Autistic Asian.

Please post them man. I see sub5 get ignored and tall flags with deep voice receiving more attention.

ahh i remember my high school days. Those were the times man.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte