confidence and aura is real

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
If you are well groomed and are confident you will be able to attract women, maybe not the most beautiful women, but you will be able to get a girlfriend guranteed. The reason every parent is bluepilled and tells you to be confident and it will attract people because its real. Confidence will hide flaws in your face and will make you way more attractive than you actually are. You will be haloed and women can tell right when u walk into the room how confident you are. Thats why “nt” normies slay because they’re perceived as way more attractive than they actually are. Looks are an illusion that everyone is falling for and its sad as social media is rotting gen z with the blackpill. You can disagree with me but if you pull away from the blackpill you can see it in real life. I will not stay on this website anymore and i suggest everyone else here does not either. This awful awful site that wants to hurt men and the blackpill is part of satanic agenda to destroy society/human nature and will bring you down and tear you apart by making you see flaws in your face that no one else sees. Even if you want to fix deformities or flaws this site again will jst keep you in a bucket. This evil site idolizes models and really promotes reverse transgenderism almost in the sense that the idea to become Chad is all that matters in life disregarding how God created you in his image. I will not idolize this evil site or let it control my life anymore and keep me in fear. I worship the one true God Jesus Christ who will bring me the strength to make me ascend both physically and mentally. I suggest all the same to you to really think about what I said if your not far gone either.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Pandora, whitepilledchad and 9 others
If you are well groomed and are confident you will be able to attract women, maybe not the most beautiful women, but you will be able to get a girlfriend guranteed. The reason every parent is bluepilled and tells you to be confident and it will attract people because its real. Confidence will hide flaws in your face and will make you way more attractive than you actually are. You will be haloed and women can tell right when u walk into the room how confident you are. Thats why “nt” normies slay because they’re perceived as way more attractive than they actually are. Looks are an illusion that everyone is falling for and its sad as social media is rotting gen z with the blackpill. You can disagree with me but if you pull away from the blackpill you can see it in real life. I will not stay on this website anymore and i suggest everyone else here does not either. This awful awful site that wants to hurt men and the blackpill is part of satanic agenda to destroy society/human nature and will bring you down and tear you apart by making you see flaws in your face that no one else sees. Even if you want to fix deformities or flaws this site again will jst keep you in a bucket. This evil site idolizes models and really promotes reverse transgenderism almost in the sense that the idea to become Chad is all that matters in life disregarding how God created you in his image. I will not idolize this evil site or let it control my life anymore and keep me in fear. I worship the one true God Jesus Christ who will bring me the strength to make me ascend both physically and mentally. I suggest all the same to you to really think about what I said if your not far gone either.
1982722 3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Pandora, Kanye West's Cousin and 17 others
i never talk to police i got me a bad bih and she straight from belize

wasn’t even at the crib when she landed i made that girl wait for the D

i ain’t even go in my savings my money older than ravens

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
A confident face is an attractive one.
nice are u going to say women look and analyze a mans face to see their bones and genetic potential too? Blackpill is truth in some extent subhumans will have a harder life even with confidence. All women want is social dominance which confidence will improve. Go outside bro look at the average person outside lol

nice are u going to say women look analyze a mans face to see their bones and genetic potential too?
Yes, they just dont't hyperanalyze it to an anatomical level like us PSL autists do. They can tell if you are attractive/have good genes or ugly/have dogshit genes.
Blackpill is truth in some extent subhumans will have a harder life even with confidence. All women want is social dominance which confidence will improve. Go outside bro look at the average person outside lol
Which will be easier to do by having an attractive face, first and foremost.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Pandora and whiteislandpill
Yes, they just dont't hyperanalyze it to an anatomical level like us PSL autists do. They can tell if you are attractive/have good genes or ugly/have dogshit genes.

Which will be easier to do by having an attractive face, first and foremost.
u just want to date attractive people lol whatever psl you are you can find your looksmatch and date them. hypergamy is not as bad irl. Women do not look at genes lol u r lost bro no women is looking at a man for their offspring its just because of their attractiveness enticing lust.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Pandora and Heinrich Schmidt
u just want to date attractive people lol whatever psl you are you can find your looksmatch and date them.
Most people do (females especially), no one wants to date ugly people (for obvious reasons), although in an ideal world everyone should date their looksmatch.
hypergamy is not as bad irl. Women do not look at genes lol u r lost bro no women is looking at a man for their offspring its just because of their attractiveness enticing lust.
Females are evolutionary programmed to seek out the best males.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Pandora and JustCallMeKash
Yes you can attract women as a mtn NT but once she gets bored of you, she will no longer find you interesting and leave you for chad. It's like when you get a new pair of shoes, its fresh and you want to wear them a lot, but by the time you have worn them for years you no longer like the shoe, and want to get a replacement. "Confidence" and "being well groomed" just comes down to looks as well so keep coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
Most people do (females especially), no one wants to date ugly people (for obvious reasons), although in an ideal world everyone should date their looksmatch.

Females are evolutionary programmed to seek out the best males.
then how come with my subhuman maxilla girls still find me attractive? Im not that gl but i still get attention from women because im confident and in shape at 6 ft. face is not everything you are making ur whole view entirely from an internet forum and not from any life experience i hope you know that the real world does not work like how the internet says it does lol

u just want to date attractive people lol whatever psl you are you can find your looksmatch and date them. hypergamy is not as bad irl. Women do not look at genes lol u r lost bro no women is looking at a man for their offspring its just because of their attractiveness enticing lust.
Ugly women are either very boring, or never outside.
UGliness can indeed make someone unable to find a partner.
Btw if it was confidence only then it would be easy

then how come with my subhuman maxilla girls still find me attractive? Im not that gl but i still get attention from women because im confident and in shape at 6 ft. face is not everything you are making ur whole view entirely from an internet forum and not from any life experience i hope you know that the real world does not work like how the internet says it does lol
Congrats you looksmaxxed. Just as the forum tells you to.
Proving our point

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
A person without legs are less likely to go outside.
A depressed person is more likely to commit
And an ugly person, through negative reinforcement caused by their looks. Will indeed become less confidence.

There was once a time where they were confident.

Ugly women are either very boring, or never outside.
UGliness can indeed make someone unable to find a partner.
Btw if it was confidence only then it would be easy
its not its both but people on this site deny that confidence has nothing to do with stuff in reality it is probably 50% looks 50% confidence as most normies again if u go outside have gfs

its not its both but people on this site deny that confidence has nothing to do with stuff in reality it is probably 50% looks 50% confidence as most normies again if u go outside have gfs
An attractive person will have an easier time being confident, I never said it didn't matter, I just believe that looks are the most important (personality is only second).

Congrats you looksmaxxed. Just as the forum tells you to.
Proving our point
yes but it all plays a role. If most people were chad tomorrow and as non-nt and autistic as they are they will not get any girls lol. NT will save a lot of ugly men from being incel.

No one has ever denied confidence has nothing to do with it.
Get your low iq ass out of here.

There's litteraly daily threads on neurotypical people, and how it obstructs their life.
Most people are normies here just sitting at home.

WOOW MAAN give this man a nobel peace prize.
Just get confident bros.
As if there arent 100 daily threads on this matter everyday.

Confidence is not 50% its just a thing that obstructs life. Such as never choosing to go outside and communicating with women, its simply a stepping stone, not a requirement.

Ayy shieee mane i hup yo undestood my languege n shieet

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
yes but it all plays a role. If most people were chad tomorrow and as non-nt and autistic as they are they will not get any girls lol. NT will save a lot of ugly men from being incel.
A persons emotions is a lense into their environment.

Go talk to molested children and tell them the just be confident advice. Im sure itll work.
If we became chads overnight. And became treated better than everyone else. Our emotions would change drastically.

There are still non nt chads revered for their looks. Look at "cute nerd" it never is the actual nerd. Just a cute one, to fill the fantasy of a goodlooking man who will only think of them.
Same with tradwife cope

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
No one has ever denied confidence has nothing to do with it.
Get your low iq ass out of here.

There's litteraly daily threads on neurotypical people, and how it obstructs their life.
Most people are normies here just sitting at home.

WOOW MAAN give this man a nobel peace prize.
Just get confident bros.
As if there arent 100 daily threads on this matter everyday.

Confidence is not 50% its just a thing that obstructs life. Such as never choosing to and communicating with women, its simply a stepping stone, not a requirement.
Ayy shieee mane i hup yo undestood my languege n shieet
Im not being low iq im just pointing out most people on here are just vain and dont want to settle with a becky. U just want the attention of good looks but you dont realize that the attention of people around u comws from being nt and confident not from looks.

Yo man put some space in that shit, it’s hard to read

Self confidence needs to be earned,

Im not being low iq im just pointing out most people on here are just vain and dont want to settle with a becky. U just want the attention of good looks but you dont realize that the attention of people around u comws from being nt and confident not from looks.
Ive never understood this thing.
Its all priced in, you do realize that?
Do all chads have severe depression?

If the top dogs can access your secrets, infact they have a higher sucess (hapiness and confidence from looks and height) then why would it be extra valuabr to normies or incels. When even chads have a better predisposition!

Try being 5'4 with your beloved confidence, when 6'4 htn chad has the exact same confidence.

Looks is mostly unattainable. Confidence is availabe in a 10 dollar pocket book.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Self confidence needs to be earned,
Just become confident in a purposeless existance brah

Why, why are so many men depressed and fucked up! Its al a coincidenze my baxk ahh came from the bak wuds

Ive never understood this thing.
Its all priced in, you do realize that?
Do all chads have severe depression?

If the top dogs can access your secrets, infact they have a higher sucess (hapiness and confidence from looks and height) then why would it be extra valuabr to normies or incels. When even chads have a better predisposition!

Try being 5'4 with your beloved confidence, when 6'4 htn chad has the exact same confidence.

Looks is mostly unattainable. Confidence is availabe in a 10 dollar pocket book.
i wish you could just see how confidence changes how people are perceived. Its legit insane how much confidence can halo people it puts normies i know into the chadlite range at a party or outing girls can feel it

i wish you could just see how confidence changes how people are perceived. Its legit insane how much confidence can halo people it puts normies i know into the chadlite range at a party or outing girls can feel it
I do indeed.

Infact i became so blackpilled women stopped mattering to me, i talked to them just as a guy friend, i cracked weird and odd jokes.
And they started liking me more, versus before.

Infact im probably lashing out on you like an abused child. Confidence will be the doom of the world.
Most people here are normies so depressed.
We must also realise the reason of the mental health crisis.

It hurts to see so many fine young men become cucks cuz no muh stacy, and working shit jobs. Looksmaxxing and the blackpill has been corrupted.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Just become confident in a purposeless existance brah

Why, why are so many men depressed and fucked up! Its al a coincidenze my baxk ahh came from the bak wuds
cause laptop and technologies destroyed us, you had to travel, you had to talk to people, you had to feel real life, now we are lames behind screens

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
cause laptop and technologies destroyed us, you had to travel, you had to talk to people, you had to feel real life, now we are lames behind screens
Watch little italy movies.
The kids got riled up by fucking legs.
Now i can barely get a boner to sex.
Now men can do anything from home. Add onto that boomer families who just lash money at them

I do indeed.

Infact i became so blackpilled women stopped mattering to me, i talked to them just as a guy friend, i cracked weird and odd jokes.
And they started liking me more, versus before.

Infact im probably lashing out on you like an abused child. Confidence will be the doom of the world.
Most people here are normies so depressed.
We must also realise the reason of the mental health crisis.

It hurts to see so many fine young men become cucks cuz no muh stacy, and working shit jobs. Looksmaxxing and the blackpill has been corrupted.
you dont understand that every single person on this website is deeply insecure thus they will never be truly confident. It’s funny because it’s really full circle in being attractive. If you are truly confident you will not care abt any of your flaws or what anyone thinks of u at all. Once u start living like this things will go the way u want. Yet u choose to live in this echochamber that constantly will tell you how the world works. A lot of people here are spiritually lost and are in a deep mental trial of understanding what really matters. The whole point of looksmaxxing is for validation for others there is no confidence at all in it. Being confident you would not care at all what others think and do things only for yourself. You should obviously stay groomed and take care of yourself but true confidence really does come from the heart. The moment you stop being insecure about your flaws and looksmaxxing is the moment you will ultimately become much more attractive. I wish you and many other people would see it. But u wouldnt trust me. You will trust what the internet and social media tells you when real life really does work different. Me, You, and most others on this site are being trialed for your looks and self-esteem. You will either accept your flaws and become confident and God will give you the things you desire. Or you will spiral down further going down the vain surgery route or living your life in fear and damaging your relationship with God. Satan wants you to believe looks are the end all be all to all happiness. He wants the whole world to believe it thats why blackpill is viral and destroying the young generation minds.

Last edited:
you dont understand that every single person on this website is deeply insecure thus they will never be truly confident. It’s funny because it’s really full circle in being attractive. If you are truly confident you will not care abt any of your flaws or what anyone thinks of u at all. Once u start living like this things will go the way u want. Yet u choose to live in this echochamber that constantly will tell you how the world works. A lot of people here are spiritually lost and are in a deep mental trial of understanding what really matters. The whole point of looksmaxxing is for validation for others there is no confidence at all in it. Being confident you would not care at all what others think and do things only for yourself. You should obviously stay groomed and take care of yourself but true confidence really does come from the heart. The moment you stop being insecure about your flaws and looksmaxxing is the moment you will ultimately become much more attractive. I wish you and many other people would see it. But u wouldnt trust me. You will trust what the internet and social media tells you when real life really does work different. Me, You, and most others on this site are being trialed for your looks and self-esteem. You will either accept your flaws and become confident and God will give you the things you desire. Or you will spiral down further going down the vain surgery route or living your life in fear and damaging your relationship with God. Satan wants you to believe looks are the end all be all to all happiness. He wants the whole world to believe it thats why blackpill is viral and destroying the young generation minds.
Man it ends up being psychological. I do agree this hyper obsession of looks is unneccesary for ugly people. But its necessary to facilitate goodlooks.
Its not looks persay, its a deeper issue of most young men feeling distraught of life, that there is no purpose.

People dont care about true "confidence" its mostly the millisecond of information you give out. Being good looking simply makes one more inclined to treat you better. The same way you'd treat someone with fancy clothing. This would in turn invoke a subconcious build up of positive thinking, which can result in confidence or ego. Chad fucking all the girls, or him having respect and hapiness.

I do agree confidence in this scenario would be a net win. To not care about women as an incel. But that cant be said about everyone.
Not everyone are millionaires, we'd all be happier as stoic men who only worked and did bodubuilding, and had 0 emototions. One cant simply create confidence, especially when they get treaten worse on average.

As i said, anyone can get confidence after reading 10 dollar book, but its impossible to be one with good looks, that have an intimidating aura or friendly face. The exact reason male models have the faces they do.

If that werent the case we'd value them talking about how confident they are.

you can get a gf even if ure not confident

Bro being confident is retarded af. Normies are looking for any opportunity to tear you down.

Man it ends up being psychological. I do agree this hyper obsession of looks is unneccesary for ugly people. But its necessary to facilitate goodlooks.
Its not looks persay, its a deeper issue of most young men feeling distraught of life, that there is no purpose.

People dont care about true "confidence" its mostly the millisecond of information you give out. Being good looking simply makes one more inclined to treat you better. The same way you'd treat someone with fancy clothing. This would in turn invoke a subconcious build up of positive thinking, which can result in confidence or ego. Chad fucking all the girls, or him having respect and hapiness.

I do agree confidence in this scenario would be a net win. To not care about women as an incel. But that cant be said about everyone.
Not everyone are millionaires, we'd all be happier as stoic men who only worked and did bodubuilding, and had 0 emototions. One cant simply create confidence, especially when they get treaten worse on average.

As i said, anyone can get confidence after reading 10 dollar book, but its impossible to be one with good looks, that have an intimidating aura or friendly face. The exact reason male models have the faces they do.

If that werent the case we'd value them talking about how confident they are.
you are being treated worse on average because u lack confidence. To an extent it does come from looks and the better looning u are but u fail to realize that it isnt from looks it it from the confidence in ur heart after improving your looks. you will only be able to see this perspective if you pull away from the blackpill and this site. The test of being ugly is because God wants to change your heart and make you a strong man whos not insecure. No man should be worried about his flaws to the point he needs surgery and looking at himself all day if he does hes not being a true man and is closer to a woman than a man

Bro being confident is retarded af. Normies are looking for any opportunity to tear you down.
they tear u down because u lack it u can see whos insecure and whos not insecure just by the way they walk and talk and their face

they tear u down because u lack it u can see whos insecure and whos not insecure just by the way they walk and talk and their face
They will tear you down

you can get a gf even if ure not confident
if ur gl yes but wventually the girl will not want to be with you if u lack confidence and social skills women are emotional creatures lol they r not looking at reproduction only

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
They will tear you down
No you are insecure which is a weak trait in a man and you show it in real life if you walked with pride not caring about your flaws everyday no one will bring u down. Not everyone is judging each other by their face everyday when u go outside that is only in high school lol you live in a world of vanity where u judge others and are judged.

No you are insecure which is a weak trait in a man and you show it in real life if you walked with pride not caring about your flaws everyday no one will bring u down. Not everyone is judging each other by their face everyday when u go outside that is only in high school lol you live in a world of vanity where u judge others and are judged.
God damn has this forum turned into faggots.org or something

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
God damn has this forum turned into faggots.org or something
i think a lot of people are just waking up and dont want to live their life in fear anymore you are the faggot who stares at himself in the mirror 100 times a day hating yourself looking down when u walk outside covering your face because your scared of being judged. No real man acts like that regardless of the way they look

i think a lot of people are just waking up and dont want to live their life in fear anymore you are the faggot who stares at himself in the mirror 100 times a day hating yourself looking down when u walk outside covering your face because your scared of being judged. No real man acts like that regardless of the way they look
Holy fk you are the second nigguh today spewing this shit. Bro this is the wrong forum for you. Go back to Reddit

I don't believe in God or Satan or whatever but with everything else you're basically right. You gotta understand most people here are basically teenagers or just a tiny bit older. I'm 25 and already over that phase, even tho I never really buyed in in the first place. Looks are important but like you said they don't hold you back from finding a GF. They do help tho. In a number of things. But most of the guys here will never experience the benefits of good looks even if they become attractive because of their rotted personalities and shitty confidence. But then again most guys here will also grow out of that phase and then leave this site.

I'm just here a few times a year because I genuinely like the science of attractiveness and because I benefitted from it to some extent so it's interesting to do research on that topic.

Holy fk you are the second nigguh today spewing this shit. Bro this is the wrong forum for you. Go back to Reddit
you are in your delusions unless your extremely deformed and not groomed or softmaxxed . God will provide you what you want if you werent such an insecure loser. A weak man is no different than a fag. Im pretty sure God does not like incels because they are vain and all they care abt is their looks they r literally basically a woman or a male woman basically a fucking faggot this sit really just promotes faggotry

you are in your delusions unless your extremely deformed and not groomed or softmaxxed . God will provide you what you want if you werent such an insecure loser. A weak man is no different than a fag. Im pretty sure God does not like incels because they are vain and all they care abt is their looks they r literally basically a woman or a male woman basically a fucking faggot this sit really just promotes faggotry
Damn bro straight out of the Bible. You are trolling very well. I almost believed you. All that shut is retarded bro irl

I don't believe in God or Satan or whatever but with everything else you're basically right. You gotta understand most people here are basically teenagers or just a tiny bit older. I'm 25 and already over that phase, even tho I never really buyed in in the first place. Looks are important but like you said they don't hold you back from finding a GF. They do help tho. In a number of things. But most of the guys here will never experience the benefits of good looks even if they become attractive because of their rotted personalities and shitty confidence. But then again most guys here will also grow out of that phase and then leave this site.

I'm just here a few times a year because I genuinely like the science of attractiveness and because I benefitted from it to some extent so it's interesting to do research on that topic.
yes its sad bro this site really prays on teenagers and high schoolers its sad really. High school is extremely vain as everyone is immature and young. I feel bad for the men who will never grow out of this site and actually become a full on incel because of it.

Just be well groomed and confident bro! Skibidi rizz aura Ohio bro!!!

Damn bro straight out of the Bible. You are trolling very well. I almost believed you. All that shut is retarded bro irl
lol bro I know you rot in ur sin of vanity everyday and insecurity lol i hope one day you can really see whats the problem you are so deceived by Satan and the world that you can not see the truth. i bet you feel like shit everyday too because your so vain. You’re no different that any other vain normie who knows that they’re sinning constantly and knows its bad but chooses to disregard it. Deep down in your heart you know what im saying is right too.

you are being treated worse on average because u lack confidence. To an extent it does come from looks and the better looning u are but u fail to realize that it isnt from looks it it from the confidence in ur heart after improving your looks. you will only be able to see this perspective if you pull away from the blackpill and this site. The test of being ugly is because God wants to change your heart and make you a strong man whos not insecure. No man should be worried about his flaws to the point he needs surgery and looking at himself all day if he does hes not being a true man and is closer to a woman than a man
You cant blame someone for never finding said things. Their life is an allegory to who they become.
Our environment, and genetics is uncontrollable. It's very admirable to have the never lose mindset with confidence. But so little people do this.

You'd just be a fool.

We all live in a world of vanity trying to act righteous
Right