Confidence is unironically the #1 factor in having a good life and getting a gf (more so than looks)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
I noticed this after getting a wagecuck job a few months ago.

Most people seem to be extremely insecure, can't make eye contact, have social anxiety, are beta as fuck, falsely think everyone hates them, and are super in their own head.

One of the few people at my job who is confident is a 5'4 mixed (white/curry) manlet. He's hyper NT, normie as fuck, cracks jokes all the time, is nice to people and smiles, and everyone loves him. He's also stylemaxxed with a tattoo sleeve, ear rings, a bunch of jewelery, and dresses well.

He's even got a gf. She's not a 9/10 Stacey, but she isn't fat and has a cute face so that's better than 90% of guys I know.

The final blackpill is that looks are overrated to living a happy life, confidence and good self-esteem is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall, lilhorizontal32 and 22 others
Damn what a fantastic life this curry must have!!! I'm envious!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 22886 and 25 others
no confidence for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Sigmapsycho, Dystopian and 1 other person
So all I need is to be confident?! bruh ive been trying to find the answer to all my problems and this is it..?

Man, i'mma take a shower first then be confident, thank u

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, CuriousGuy, Deleted member 23865 and 4 others
Damn what a fantastic life this curry must have!!! I'm envious!
As insane as it sounds the 5'4 curry legit probably life mogs 95% of posters here. Dudes got a massive social circle, is always telling cool stories about his life, has travelled alot with his homies and posts sick shots of his trips on Instagram.

If he found this place he'd be depressed and probably kill himself instead of having a petite cute asian gf to cum inside every night, and going on dopamine fueled adventures with his boys.

I'm a 6'1 MTN and I'm envious of his life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall, klip11 and 9 others
boy threads like these remind me why this site is shit now

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall, virren and 7 others
He's also stylemaxxed with a tattoo sleeve, ear rings, a bunch of jewelery, and dresses well.
its the looks that gives u confident, sounds like he looksmaxxed himself in every way he could and even nichmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
24940.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and LowTrust
brain chemistry is hard to change but i agree that its more important. Simply because emotional contagion is a very powerful force- what you feel other people feel and literally nobody wants to feel negative vibes, everybody want to leech good energy from others.

But its pretty much pointless to preach it here because most posters never experienced healthy brain in the first place. Its only after high dose of magicmushrooms i finally felt like i finally got out of my own head. Previously any blackpill autism would trigger me, nowdays i just simply dont care. Smb mog me- dgaf. i mog smb- dgaf. got rejected - dgaf.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klip11, Deleted member 23611 and 9 others
5'4 curry janitors with a heavy accent life mogs and outslay everybody here.

And you can have that life by being confident and taking showers.

no surgery needed. shut this site down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, blackbencarson, klip11 and 5 others
boy threads like these remind me why this site is shit now
It's always been shit if your not autistic and have left your mom's basement in the last 6 months.

If you go outside to the mall or grocery store you can regularly see manlets, LTNs, and other average/below average guys in relationships.

Meanwhile on looksmax you have NEET basement dwelling incels with 0 social circle complaining that it's over since they're only 5'9 and have 2mm's of upper eyelid exposure. Then they go get some autistic niche surgery and realize nothing's changed since it was in their head all along.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, klip11, User28823 and 5 others
its the looks that gives u confident, sounds like he looksmaxxed himself in every way he could and even nichmaxxing.

Yeah, but people here would call him a softmaxxing coper for going to the gym and getting tattoos while being a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
brain chemistry is hard to change but i agree that its more important. Simply because emotional contagion is a very powerful force- what you feel other people feel and literally nobody wants to feel negative vibes, everybody want to leech good energy from others.

But its pretty much pointless to preach it here because most posters never experienced healthy brain in the first place. Its only after high dose of magicmushrooms i finally felt like i finally got out of my own head. Previously any blackpill autism would trigger me, nowdays i just simply dont care. Smb mog me- dgaf. i mog smb- dgaf. got rejected - dgaf.
Was there any risk with mushrooms? I've always want to try psychedelics but I'm afraid to destroy my brain.

I noticed this after getting a wagecuck job a few months ago.

Most people seem to be extremely insecure, can't make eye contact, have social anxiety, are beta as fuck, falsely think everyone hates them, and are super in their own head.

One of the few people at my job who is confident is a 5'4 mixed (white/curry) manlet. He's hyper NT, normie as fuck, cracks jokes all the time, is nice to people and smiles, and everyone loves him. He's also stylemaxxed with a tattoo sleeve, ear rings, a bunch of jewelery, and dresses well.

He's even got a gf. She's not a 9/10 Stacey, but she isn't fat and has a cute face so that's better than 90% of guys I know.

The final blackpill is that looks are overrated to living a happy life, confidence and good self-esteem is everything.

I wish this was true but the tinder stats don't lie

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
So the bluepillers were right? Just be confident?

the blackest pill is just the darkest shade of blue

I'll admit tinder is brutal but only because men are so horny so every mid girl gets thousands of matches and the only way to filter 1000 options that you don't know and have no connection to is by looks. However, something like 6% of the U.S population is on tinder.

Most people meet their gf's through work, high school, college, social circle, friends of friends, etc. You can only make friends with people in these environments if you are confident and have high self-esteem which almost no one here has.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Sigmapsycho, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
having a petite cute asian gf to cum inside every night, and going on dopamine fueled adventures with his boys.
I could get this tomorrow but I don’t care lol.

I enjoy being able to talk freely here about hard truths in most autistic detail. I can’t have these conversations with my closest friends because they are normie scum. Jk.

And I just want to mog irl

I am deranged.

people on this site aren't looking to get in relationships.

They want to slay and get worship by women

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22126, Sigmapsycho and 2 others

Yeah but anything past softmaxxing and gym is diminishing returns.

I refuse to believe anyone here actually gets those $30,000 LeFort1s unironically so autistically focusing on face just destroys your self esteem and isn't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Sigmapsycho
Doesn't matter anyways. You can't change ur brain chemistry, but you can always looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and klip11
NTpill is devastating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
do you think tinder represents a majority of women?

Bro when man swipes 50 thousand times and gets 4 matches you know shits fucked up

I agree with this.

Currently the most looksmaxxed I’ve ever been (lean, gymcelled, two full sleeve tattoos, great hair and always dressed well), and the confidence/dopamine it gives me is ridiculous.

When I walk into a room, I know I’m better than other people. When I interact with anybody, I’m relaxed as fuck. I’m honestly arrogant as fuck, but that’s from looking good and better than others

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others

Did mushrooms permanently change it for you tho

I refuse to believe anyone here actually gets those $30,000 LeFort1s unironically so autistically focusing on face just destroys your self esteem and isn't worth it.

3 or 4 lays a year with subhuman women after being fully softmaxxed and gymmaxxed lol. I am unironically going to spend my life savings on bimax because whst is the point of having life savings when you have no life anyway?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
mixed (white/curry)
Water. JBW is the most true blackpill. If you’re white or part white you’ll get women easily. Black is a waste of time and will only destroy your confidence which will lead to you pulling less foids.

Deathnics however must looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Dystopian

That’s why lol

As insane as it sounds the 5'4 curry legit probably life mogs 95% of posters here. Dudes got a massive social circle, is always telling cool stories about his life, has travelled alot with his homies and posts sick shots of his trips on Instagram.

If he found this place he'd be depressed and probably kill himself instead of having a petite cute asian gf to cum inside every night, and going on dopamine fueled adventures with his boys.

There's always a outlier but this story doesn't prove the blackpill wrong

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Was there any risk with mushrooms? I've always want to try psychedelics but I'm afraid to destroy my brain.
psychodelics dont really mess with your homeostasis, they can only trigger hidden ilnesses ( maybe you had shizophrenics in your family or something) but overall they are very safe drugs especially if you use microdosing.

Did mushrooms permanently change it for you tho
I believe they do. magicmushrooms unliks lsd are proven to make permanent changes in terms of neurogenesis and amygdala activity which indirectly gonna make you much more stable emotionally. They didnt " cure" me at that time though. It just became clear for me that im mentally ill and if i want to have any success in life i need to cure that shit asap. Turned out my mental ilnesses were cuased by shitty physiology- my gut. candida overgrowth caused bloating/adhd/anxiety/depression. Can be treated with hardcore antibiotics+diet with no sugar/fast carbs.
But everybody is diffirent - for some people just 1 big trip (3.5g+) can cause life lasting changes. For others even microdosing would compeltely cure their anxiety/depression.

I still use occasionally shrooms because my brother grows them. Its like perfect side effect free nootropic. better mood/energy/focus.
If you microdose 0.20g every thrid day 15-20g would last for half a year+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and valhalar
He probably cries himself to sleep if he is self conscious enough

lol I wouldn't even speak to a subhuman like that.

magicmushrooms unliks lsd are proven to make permanent changes in terms of neurogenesis and amygdala activity which indirectly gonna make you much more stable emotionally. They didnt " cure" me at that time though. It just became clear for me that im mentally ill and if i want to have any success in life i need to cure that shit asap. Turned out my mental ilnesses were cuased by shitty physiology- my gut. candida overgrowth caused bloating/adhd/anxiety/depression. Can be treated with hardcore antibiotics+diet with no sugar/fast carbs.
Interesting. Also did you get gut fauna lab tested or was it just speculation?

Interesting. Also did you get gut fauna lab tested or was it just speculation?
pure speculation. stumbled upon one guy on a forum who also tried 30+ drugs but never got completely cured... until he got some gut infection and in a hospital received antibiotic (cyplox). In 5 days hes gut infection dissapeared but also hes 10 years+ social anxiety and depression.

I got curious, started googling diffirent gut diceases then can trigger it and quikly realised its candida. White tongue, perma bloating, acne that constantly appears after heavy feast and 24/7 brain fog+ social anxiety. After 3+ days of anti candida diet all symptoms dissapeared. I dont really know if you can cure it with just diet only. Its specualted that you need to adhere for it religiously at least for 2+ years and i never done that because i constantly eat some shitty food once a week or two.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and valhalar
B-b-b-b-b-but Lefort VII is supposed to turn my neurotic mess of a self into gigachad that gets molested by stacies! Muh blackpill! I'm smarter than you because I'm blackpill!!!1!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and TrestIsBest

Networking = status

But there are still dead average guys on here having lots of success on tinder.

The blackpill is true but it's just very exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Water. JBW is the most true blackpill. If you’re white or part white you’ll get women easily. Black is a waste of time and will only destroy your confidence which will lead to you pulling less foids.

Deathnics however must looksmax.
Lol dude. BBCs have it better than deathnics.

A lot of users on here have craniofacial issues though and kinda need surgery just to look normal.

But there are still dead average guys on here having lots of success on tinder.

The blackpill is true but it's just very exaggerated.

Its that bad also whats the point of being on this forum tbqh its rotting

Over for him, his dad/mum did the right thing by purging their pajeet genes with White ones and this nigga's gonna throw their efforts down the drain with gook genes
In that morning Bishop Mason's gonna be there

its very important but idk if i would say more important than face

Best to look good enuff and be confident extroverted and get a hot gf if you can

Problem is if your looks aren't high enough, your confidence can be perceived as arrogance because your 'image' is incongruent