5. @Xangsane
I am 1 in this order but agreed with the list

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Leo69
You're not going to make me give views to that low effort baldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and ReadBooksEveryday
when women swipe on 2% of profiles we know they are swiping on the same ones aka chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and ReadBooksEveryday
accurate graph for 2022 OLD, chad or death

y axis is matches out of all profiles, x axis is male percentile, htn isnt enough anymore, even chadlite struggles.

Issa ova

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Psychophilly
in 2020 maybe. in 2022 it's top 0.00001% plus std, cheating, cuckolding, divorce rape, chad rinsing, etc, etc

Top 5% of men.

1. @Leo69

2. @Niko

3. @ReadBooksEveryday

4. @Nims

5. @Xangsane
I didn't know women like men who larp as male models on incel forums. interesting

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The amount of normies and even downright ugly mfers I see with girlfriends and even rare casual slays in daily life rips this blackpill cope to shreds. I practice the blackpill religiously and looks are indeed life if you want the best in everything but studies and statistics like those, I've come to realize are bullshit. Just be NT bro, unironically.
Tinder isn't real life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, latincell95 and the BULL
I always said it.

Mfers looksmax to be Tinder slayers and then proceed to complain they can't find a decent femoid. Top kek

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Artemis
Next up, a local man complains he can't seem to find a trad, virgin wife in his favorite strip club. Truly a blackpilled dystopia we living in

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
do JBW theory in Toronto because there's so many ugly ethnics that already puts you in a top spot

Mfers looksmax to be Tinder slayers and then proceed to complain they can't find a decent femoid. Top kek
Irl has even more brutal competition. Tinder slayer is a preliminary step

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Foreverbrad, the BULL and 1 other person
The amount of normies and even downright ugly mfers I see with girlfriends and even rare casual slays in daily life rips this blackpill cope to shreds. I practice the blackpill religiously and looks are indeed life if you want the best in everything but studies and statistics like those, I've come to realize are bullshit. Just be NT bro, unironically.
Tinder isn't real life.
Next up, a local man complains he can't seem to find a trad, virgin wife in his favorite strip club. Truly a blackpilled dystopia we living in
its not just tinder, even the apps that are supposed to be for 'finding your soulmate' and serious relationships are the same like bumble.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Be_ConfidentBro
Irl has even more brutal competition. Tinder slayer is a preliminary step
Spoken like someone that either doesn't go out or defines irl as clubs and frat parties. Hell, even at clubs it's way easier than Tinder, it's dark, lights are flashing, music's loud and the women are drunk.

• +1
Reactions: Over
its not just tinder, even the apps that are supposed to be for 'finding your soulmate' and serious relationships are the same like bumble.
Online dating is just a massive meme in itself. If you are a 5.5 PSL and above Chad that wants to add to his slay count, then by all means use it. Otherwise complete shit

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Online dating is just a massive meme in itself. If you are a 5.5 PSL and above Chad that wants to add to his slay count, then by all means use it. Otherwise complete shit
what is the alternative, pua shit? tryin to get a girl at work / uni that likely uses tinder anyway and can order chad with the snap of her fingers?

top 20% are tolerated/considered "not ugly"

and the 20% of that 20% aka the top 5% are considered handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
top 20% are tolerated/considered "not ugly"

and the 20% of that 20% aka the top 5% are considered handsome
top 20% of the top 20% is the top 4% overall actually

0.2 x 0.2 = 0.04

135.png

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Spoken like someone that either doesn't go out or defines irl as clubs and frat parties. Hell, even at clubs it's way easier than Tinder, it's dark, lights are flashing, music's loud and the women are drunk.

you know what happens everytime I go to a club?

I say hello, they put their hand up and wave me away

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Be_ConfidentBro
what is the alternative, pua shit? tryin to get a girl at work / uni that likely uses tinder anyway and can order chad with the snap of her fingers?
Having a friends circle, going to a local bar or some other place where people hang out without being degenerates (clubs for example are not a good idea unlees you're looking for a 1 night stand with a whore). Ususally if you have a couple friends, they know other people who in turn have their own friend circles and like that you end up knowing a good bunch of people, some of those being women who also have other female friends and so on and so on, you get the idea.
This worked/works for me flawlessly, granted I am from a relatively small town but I am sure this works in big cities too, hell it probably work better.

• +1
Having a friends circle, going to a local bar or some other place where people hang out without being degenerates (clubs for example are not a good idea unlees you're looking for a 1 night stand with a whore). Ususally if you have a couple friends, they know other people who in turn have their own friend circles and like that you end up knowing a good bunch of people, some of those being women who also have other female friends and so on and so on, you get the idea.
This worked/works for me flawlessly, granted I am from a relatively small town but I am sure this works in big cities too, hell it probably work better.
my only local is a sports bar, could go a bit further for a proper bar, are you the guy that told me about this a few months back, I have free time now so ill try it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
you know what happens everytime I go to a club?

I say hello, they put their hand up and wave me away
Dark lighting and alcohol will get you anywhere under certain conditions I'm afraid. I said clubs are easier than Tinder but also mentioned that they are the irl Tinder equivalent. You'll do well in clubs if you're decently tall so under 6' ft need not apply, are at least 4.5/5 PSL, have a good friend circle clubbing with you and social skills (NT). Otherwise, it's over at the club.
Clubs are also for 25 and under IMO, I have never met or seen a self respecting male going to clubs that's over 30 years old. They are looked as the weird fucks by the young people the clubs are for. At least it's like this in Spaghetti land where I live

• +1
my only local is a sports bar, could go a bit further for a proper bar, are you the guy that told me about this a few months back, I have free time now so ill try it
It could be man, I don't remember well cause I took a 6 months or so break from this site. Give it a try for, your local sports bar could be a great start tbh.

• +1
Dark lighting and alcohol will get you anywhere under certain conditions I'm afraid. I said clubs are easier than Tinder but also mentioned that they are the irl Tinder equivalent. You'll do well in clubs if you're decently tall so under 6' ft need not apply, are at least 4.5/5 PSL, have a good friend circle clubbing with you and social skills (NT). Otherwise, it's over at the club.
Clubs are also for 25 and under IMO, I have never met or seen a self respecting male going to clubs that's over 30 years old. They are looked as the weird fucks by the young people the clubs are for. At least it's like this in Spaghetti land where I live

I’m 5’11” and Asian

I’m definitely not bad looking, I’d even say, above average

But I’m not going to claim to be a gigachad or anything

I also wear glasses, but I’m getting lasik next week

• +1
accurate graph for 2022 OLD, chad or death

y axis is matches out of all profiles, x axis is male percentile, htn isnt enough anymore, even chadlite struggles.

View attachment 1958680
@MoggerGaston can confirm. it's over, in a way i feel good cuz i have same chance as chadlites in getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Moggie
I’m 5’11” and Asian

I’m definitely not bad looking, I’d even say, above average

But I’m not going to claim to be a gigachad or anything

I also wear glasses, but I’m getting lasik next week
Also depends on the clubs you're going to brother, a 5 PSL male would be a chad in your average mid sized city club but a bordeline subhuman in a famous Los Angeles club.
Good luck with your lasik friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Let's try to reach top 1% by 2030

I'm around 5.25 PSL but I want to find a wife. I nuked the app within 24 hours because the quality of the women there is so bad/not for me.

• +1
I'm around 5.25 PSL but I want to find a wife. I nuked the app within 24 hours because the quality of the women there is so bad/not for me.
how is it that bad, here you can find plenty of good quality women they are just chad only that is the issue

i imagine in a country with a much higher population like England, especially the south there should be a high enough amount of stacies to hook you on the app

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
how is it that bad, here you can find plenty of good quality women they are just chad only that is the issue

i imagine in a country with a much higher population like England, especially the south there should be a high enough amount of stacies to hook you on the app
I matched with mostly MTB or below, some were flaky, others weren't really for me.

• So Sad
Never ltr let alone wife up a whore you meet on a dating app or in a club. And any other woman you meet, judge them wisely, how she behaves, if she fucks you on the first date and doesn't hold out at least a bit even if she really likes you, she's not ltr material. Just look out for any warning signs cause if you ltr the a whore your life is gonna be shit bro.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Xangsane
do JBW theory in Toronto because there's so many ugly ethnics that already puts you in a top spot
What are you talking about bro? I am in Toronto and while I do get lays now and then, my luck ain't that great. I've got a handsome face, six-pack abs, white, blond, light eyes. Though I am a turbo manlet (5'6"). There's that.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lelouch
Never ltr let alone wife up a whore you meet on a dating app or in a club.
Does this include religious apps?
And any other woman you meet, judge them wisely, how she behaves, if she fucks you on the first date and doesn't hold out at least a bit even thoush she likes you, she's not ltr material. Just look out for any warning signs cause if you ltr the a whore your life is gonna be shit bro.
I practice halal dating, so there's no sex involved.

• +1
What are you talking about bro? I am in Toronto and while I do get lays now and then, my luck ain't that great. I've got a handsome face and six-pack abs. Though I am a turbo manlet (5'6"). There's that.
I'm 6'0 curly hair whiteboy and I slay pretty well in Toronto so idk man

Does this include religious apps?

I practice halal dating, so there's no sex involved.
All apps, hell religious foids many time turn out to be the worst type of nasty sluts because of their repressed childhoods or whatever. And something leads me to believe that if they are on a dating app, the probabilities are high.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Over and Xangsane
Bumble, Tinder, and through social circle
Do you pay for premium on those apps?
I pay for premium. And I got like three slays in just over 2 months. But I haven't slayed anyone new since October 9th. I've had a dry spell recently.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Do you pay for premium on those apps?
I pay for premium. And I got like three slays in just over 2 months. But I haven't slayed anyone new since October 9th. I've had a dry spell recently.
3 slays in 2 months at 5'6 is pretty good must mean you're good looking, no I do not use premium. I used to have a 4% match rate when I just used tinder but I had a lot of facial fat and couldn't get it anywhere, when I leanmaxxed and my cheeks hollowed out and took better pics it went up to 16% and started slaying. I have never slayed a fat girl in my life btw no LTB, but never a stacy level girl