CONFIRMED - New data, women DON'T want top 20% of men, it IS top 5%

I'm around 5.25 PSL but I want to find a wife. I nuked the app within 24 hours because the quality of the women there is so bad/not for me.
I would rate you 8.25 PSL. Breaks the PSL scale. Nuked the app within 24 hours because got too many likes and matches that all the others did not have a chance to mog @Xangsane

All apps, hell religious foids many time turn out to be the worst type of nasty sluts because of their repressed childhoods or whatever. And something leads me to believe that if they are on a dating app, the probabilities are high.
There are so many divorced women on Muzz...

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Be_ConfidentBro
3 slays in 2 months at 5'6 is pretty good must mean you're good looking, no I do not use premium. I used to have a 4% match rate when I just used tinder but I had a lot of facial fat and couldn't get it anywhere, when I leanmaxxed and my cheeks hollowed out and took better pics it went up to 16% and started slaying. I have never slayed a fat girl in my life btw no LTB, but never a stacy level girl
Guys like me and @Niko get 50 slays in two months without even trying. Just sit in our apartment and bring girls over from dating apps. Don't even go on dates. Netflix and chill is the date. Get on our level.

• Woah
Reactions: lelouch
Guys like me and @Niko get 50 slays in two months without even trying. Just sit in our apartment and bring girls over from dating apps. Don't even go on dates. Netflix and chill is the date. Get on our level.
The last girl I slayed drove an hour to my house at 4am to get slayed:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Leo69
The last girl I slayed drove an hour to my house at 4am to get slayed:lul::lul:
The last girl I slayed flew from another country at 5am to get slayed as I was her only match due to the elo pill. Get mogged.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lelouch
The last girl I slayed flew from another country at 5am to get slayed as I was her only match due to the elo pill. Get mogged.
Outmogged hard tbh but I never take girls on dates just ask them to come over I thought that's what everyone did these days

Dark lighting and alcohol will get you anywhere under certain conditions I'm afraid. I said clubs are easier than Tinder but also mentioned that they are the irl Tinder equivalent. You'll do well in clubs if you're decently tall so under 6' ft need not apply, are at least 4.5/5 PSL, have a good friend circle clubbing with you and social skills (NT). Otherwise, it's over at the club.
Clubs are also for 25 and under IMO, I have never met or seen a self respecting male going to clubs that's over 30 years old. They are looked as the weird fucks by the young people the clubs are for. At least it's like this in Spaghetti land where I live
have you ever been to the club solo?

I want to go but I don't know what to do, like what, go get drinks, and just... dance? What are you supposed to do there? Music too loud can't talk shit without screaming into people's ears.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
have you ever been to the club solo?

I want to go but I don't know what to do, like what, go get drinks, and just... dance? What are you supposed to do there? Music too loud can't talk shit without screaming into people's ears.
Never solo. Clubbing is for with friend only IMO, going solo would you don't have anyone watching your back or being your wingman, you appear giga non NT and it's seen as very weird by foids if they were to find out. Unless one is some super outgoing, giga NT chad I don't recommend it at all.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Never solo. Clubbing is for with friend only IMO
But women approach you when you are alone. If you sit with your friend nobody is gonna approach.
going solo would you don't have anyone watching your back or being your wingman
why i need someone watching my back, Im not from London I ain't getting stabbed, also lol how does wingman even work?

I was planning to go and just sit and wait for some foid to approach me, maybe dance some, but I'll never approach because im sure they reject me UNLESS they give hardcore iois and multiple looks tbh

But women approach you when you are alone. If you sit with your friend nobody is gonna approach.

why i need someone watching my back, Im not from London I ain't getting stabbed, also lol how does wingman even work?

I was planning to go and just sit and wait for some foid to approach me, maybe dance some, but I'll never approach because im sure they reject me UNLESS they give hardcore iois and multiple looks tbh
If you sit on a table with your friends then sure they won't approach but if you're near your bros on foot around the bar or the dance area then foids aproach.
By having your back/wingmening I ment hyping you up, moral support that type of shit. If you fail you can go back to your mates and have a laugh, if you're alone you feel like a loser, at least it's like that for me, everyone is different.
Also, for a woman to approach ou in the club, you can't be sitting or waiting around, you either need to be dancing or in the crowded areas waiting for one to shoot her shot and standing in those places alone at the club would feel weird personally and look very weird to the women. Women are like scouts man, they see all that shit, if one has checked you out enough to approach, she'll notice that you're alone at the club and that's a massive red flag compared to her seeing you with your boys having a fun time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
top 20% are tolerated/considered "not ugly"

and the 20% of that 20% aka the top 5% are considered handsome
Lol you can't count.

If you sit on a table with your friends then sure they won't approach but if you're near your bros on foot around the bar or the dance area then foids aproach.
By having your back/wingmening I ment hyping you up, moral support that type of shit. If you fail you can go back to your mates and have a laugh, if you're alone you feel like a loser, at least it's like that for me, everyone is different.
Also, for a woman to approach ou in the club, you can't be sitting or waiting around, you either need to be dancing or in the crowded areas waiting for one to shoot her shot and standing in those places alone at the club would feel weird personally and look very weird to the women. Women are like scouts man, they see all that shit, if one has checked you out enough to approach, she'll notice that you're alone at the club and that's a massive red flag compared to her seeing you with your boys having a fun time.
ok maybe clubs are not for me

how do I put myself out there irl, nothing online, obviously house parties right?

like what is the most efficient/best way to meet bitches for getting ltr/fwb or just in general tbh ngl

NTpill is destroying me

ok maybe clubs are not for me

how do I put myself out there irl, nothing online, obviously house parties right?

like what is the most efficient/best way to meet bitches for getting ltr/fwb or just in general tbh ngl

NTpill is destroying me
The social circle pill bro. That's the only real way IMO to find a LTR material girl. Having friends, knowing their friends and then knowing the friends of those etc...
Example, your good friends with Jack, James and Frank, those three respectively will have other friends and acquaintances, hanging around your main bros it's likely you will meet those other people, some of them will be women and obviously women will have more women friends so you get acquainted with them as well. The majority of those people will be from around the same area and probably hang out in the same 2/3 local spots (bars, starbuckses if your murican and whatever else). This is the basic structure of the social circle pill and it's the most reliable and easy way to find a quality girl. Why? Because if you soley meet girls from clubs and dating apps that means they go to clubs and use dating apps which in the clubs' case makes them a 95% likely to be a slut and in the dating app case, 90% likely. If you meet them trough your social circle, it's likely you'll find a lot of girls that don't use dating apps and don't go to clubs or even if they go to clubs they might not go there to fuck chads in one night stands but to dance with their friend (this is a rare scenario however but it's up to you to analyze the girl and figure it out).
That's the jist of it and how it's been in my personal experience man. I've been to clubs, used dating apps and found only whores but trough my social circle I found a decent girl that never used a dating app, doesn't go clubbing and has been in only one LTR for 2 years before me (verifiable because we're from the same social circle and thus one's past can't really be hidden).
We've been together for more than a year now.

• Woah
The social circle pill bro. That's the only real way IMO to find a LTR material girl. Having friends, knowing their friends and then knowing the friends of those etc...
Example, your good friends with Jack, James and Frank, those three respectively will have other friends and acquaintances, hanging around your main bros it's likely you will meet those other people, some of them will be women and obviously women will have more women friends so you get acquainted with them as well. The majority of those people will be from around the same area and probably hang out in the same 2/3 local spots (bars, starbuckses if your murican and whatever else). This is the basic structure of the social circle pill and it's the most reliable and easy way to find a quality girl. Why? Because if you soley meet girls from clubs and dating apps that means they go to clubs and use dating apps which in the clubs' case makes them a 95% likely to be a slut and in the dating app case, 90% likely. If you meet them trough your social circle, it's likely you'll find a lot of girls that don't use dating apps and don't go to clubs or even if they go to clubs they might not go there to fuck chads in one night stands but to dance with their friend (this is a rare scenario however but it's up to you to analyze the girl and figure it out).
That's the jist of it and how it's been in my personal experience man. I've been to clubs, used dating apps and found only whores but trough my social circle I found a decent girl that never used a dating app, doesn't go clubbing and has been in only one LTR for 2 years before me (verifiable because we're from the same social circle and thus one's past can't really be hidden).
We've been together for more than a year now.
ok then I need to social circle max and basically go against my own rules of "I am not friends with a woman that i am not fucking because I don't want to give my attention for free", and actually befriend women with 0 sexual intent tbh

however it's hard, I have 0 people I hang out with, yea I made some friends at work but these normies don't care about me, it's like im cursed and nobody wants anything to do with me in the end

do you have to be interesting to make social circle game work? like you need to do NPC normie shit like caring whats popular

i am actually uninterested in people in general, I always had 1-2 friends max, I see most people as NPCs, I don't care much about befriending others, idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
ok then I need to social circle max and basically go against my own rules of "I am not friends with a woman that i am not fucking because I don't want to give my attention for free", and actually befriend women with 0 sexual intent tbh

however it's hard, I have 0 people I hang out with, yea I made some friends at work but these normies don't care about me, it's like im cursed and nobody wants anything to do with me in the end

do you have to be interesting to make social circle game work? like you need to do NPC normie shit like caring whats popular

i am actually uninterested in people in general, I always had 1-2 friends max, I see most people as NPCs, I don't care much about befriending others, idk what to do
Honestly befriending other doesn't mean you have to be close friends with them at all, including the women. I am a lot like you in the way you think and dislike most normies and women. You just need to be their acquaintance which means you know them and they know you in a positive light. You only need 3/4 actual close friend MAX and the rest are acquaintances which means when you see those people at your local bar you say hi and strike up a short conversation that's mostly all. People love talking about themselves so if you pretend to be interested in their shit and find a way to relate in some way, you're golden. You mostly need to do the listen and relate shit once so they think you're cool. Same with the women you get to know, strike up some convos, be funny and shit and you're golden. The point of that is so your social circle see you in a positive way.
In my case the normies here LOVE football, it's basically religion here but I don't give a shit about it at all and only know the names Messi and Ronaldo. I just don't chime in any football conversations, you can talk with npcs about anything really and the trusty pretend to listen and relate technique is always there.

• So Sad
read the comments

The five percent of men will not be able to get all the women or be committed with them and marry them if time passes and the woman grows up and her fertility decreases she will go to the remaining 95% of men

This is why we need societal collapse

The amount of normies and even downright ugly mfers I see with girlfriends and even rare casual slays in daily life rips this blackpill cope to shreds. I practice the blackpill religiously and looks are indeed life if you want the best in everything but studies and statistics like those, I've come to realize are bullshit. Just be NT bro, unironically.
Tinder isn't real life.
srs? I was in a festival the other day and I saw several HTN dating fat chicks

Raus mit euch!!!!1!1

Attachments

• Vocaroo 20 Nov 2022 02_53_42 GMT+0100 1kfUZk9lRFWD 2.mp3
    105.9 KB