ConfusedBolivian is either turbo bluepilled or turbo autistic

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
dude claims that you need to be HTN MINIMUM in BOLIVIA to have a decent sex life. Meanwhile, in Greece, which anarguably more feminist and hypergamous, MTNs can slay PSL 9 girls with a bit of effort.

There is absolutely no way Bolivia has as insane standards as he claims. He is either that autistic that he cant keep basic convos with high tier girls or chooses to completely ignore that dudes uglier than him can pull better girls than he does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, theonewhocantascend, smoth and 3 others
He's trolling I think. I've met some Bolivians in my travels and they were all short manlets with meh faces. They seemed to do well in Bolivia and were very NT and extroverted. Latincel countries are lifefuel for manlets.

@quemirasmanv2

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, wsada and LooksThinker
He's trolling I think. I've met some Bolivians in my travels and they were all short manlets with meh faces. They seemed to do well in Bolivia and were very NT and extroverted. Latincel countries are lifefuel for manlets.

@quemirasmanv2
i need to move to Bolivia

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I'm fairly sure every country requires you to be HTN to SLAY nowadays

HTN by the country in question's standards of course

That could be good or bad:feelsree::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Kristin, aspiringexcel and 2 others
In Greece u should just be named alexios like a certain assassin's Creed character

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
'm fairly sure every country requires you to be HTN to SLAY nowadays

HTN by the country in question's standards of course
not really. MTN pulls in greece, its easy

Hello, decided to call you up to figure some shit out about some forum autist.
Really? Good eye, I've always thought he was autistic too​

Interesting... yes yes...

Holy fuck are you for real???? Fuaarkkk

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT? MANLET TOO? DUDE WHAT A FAGGOT, ALWAYS KNEW HE SUCKED NUTS TOO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BLACK JEW, I AM NOT A RETARD, I'M JUST AUTISTIC. FUCK YOU.

Oh? Minimum requirement to make a .org account is to be a turbo-autist?

Thank you, @Master , heh.. I guess the case is case closed huh, alright man have a good night.

Fuark that was stressful, hate talking to faggots on the phone.

Anyways, bro, I think he's just autistic. No way he fails while having a good physique, chadlite, etc etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: negawattlol
dude claims that you need to be HTN MINIMUM in BOLIVIA to have a decent sex life. Meanwhile, in Greece, which anarguably more feminist and hypergamous, MTNs can slay PSL 9 girls with a bit of effort.

There is absolutely no way Bolivia has as insane standards as he claims. He is either that autistic that he cant keep basic convos with high tier girls or chooses to completely ignore that dudes uglier than him can pull better girls than he does.
he’s meming or trolling, my country is 1st world and tons of subhumans and mtn guys get laid here, how do you need to be htn in bolivia

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
View attachment 2851014

View attachment 2851019

Hello, decided to call you up to figure some shit out about some forum autist.
Really? Good eye, I've always thought he was autistic too​

Interesting... yes yes...
View attachment 2851026

Holy fuck are you for real???? Fuaarkkk

View attachment 2851029

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT? MANLET TOO? DUDE WHAT A FAGGOT, ALWAYS KNEW HE SUCKED NUTS TOO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 2851031

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BLACK JEW, I AM NOT A RETARD, I'M JUST AUTISTIC. FUCK YOU.

View attachment 2851032

Oh? Minimum requirement to make a .org account is to be a turbo-autist?

Thank you, @Master , heh.. I guess the case is case closed huh, alright man have a good night.

View attachment 2851035
Fuark that was stressful, hate talking to faggots on the phone.

Anyways, bro, I think he's just autistic. No way he fails while having a good physique, chadlite, etc etc.
mirin your autism

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
he’s meming or trolling, my country is 1st world and tons of subhumans and mtn guys get laid here, how do you need to be htn in bolivia
or he has the social skills of a vegetable

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
he made a post a few months ago about how strong the money and status pill is in Bolivia, and how mogged he felt by some rich kids he partied with despite looksmogging them. Guys way uglier or shorter than him dating HTBs and stacylites etc.

Neither. His failo is he’s a favela dweller

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid

@quemirasmanv2
Bolivia? jajajaajaj pero si son re faciles las bolivianas

bolivianas are very racist tho, they worship white people but they are easy as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396