disillusioned

Kraken
"Muh no TV :soy:"
"Muh no video games :soy:"
"No no music :soy:"
"Muh no fucking :soy:"
"Muh no drinking :soy:"
"Muh no fun allowed ever :soy:

I know hating on soy leftists is all the rage these days but imo I'd rather live in the current degenerate shithole than some incel tradcuck dystopia where everything is ran by coping subhumans who use god as an excuse to keep Chad away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, LancasteR, normie_joe and 4 others
yeah tbh everyone is retarded

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and DelonLover1999
What makes me laugh about conservatives is how easily they get tricked by fake "Trad Christian women" online, all of whom get exposed for being degenerates in their past and having ethnic boyfriends :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, LancasteR, normie_joe and 6 others
I find it funny to see many young conservative otakus that bash kpop, for example, and lick the balls of conservative boomers, when these same boomers saw their animes as devil workship and degenerate.

Another common example is how rock became a symbol of conservative men, when in the 50's, the decade the genre was created, it was demonized by the parents of the same boomers that now see rock as the bastion of morality and the "good times".

An ideal society would be a blend of conservative and progressive views in a balanced way.

I don't like sjw, but I also despise those dumb christians that judge everyone and everything, they cope with religion and muh morality because they are unable to live a "degenerate" life, when every man would love to be a slayer, bang all girls and make a threesome with your girlfriend and her hot girl friend... and that's way better than going to church all sunday with your ugly wife and pray to Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
What makes me laugh about conservatives is how easily they get tricked by fake "Trad Christian women" online, all of whom get exposed for being degenerates in their past and having ethnic boyfriends :ROFLMAO:
Legit. I tried to tell one of the "trad wife" fanboy that she's actually a coalburner and a grifter and the motherfucker just called me indian and a Jeet for nor reason. Fucking retards deserve to be tricked tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and ascension

I know hating on soy leftists is all the rage these days but imo I'd rather live in the current degenerate shithole than some incel tradcuck dystopia where everything is ran by coping subhumans who use god as an excuse to keep Chad away
You hate religion that much?

if you were living under such a system you would be happy. but because you're already a degenerate farmed by jews to be a soyified lazy cuck, the prospect of having a system which selects for hardiness is not palatable to you.

i don't care if i can't survive or don't like surviving under such a system, i'm not solipsistic, i know t he difference between what is good for the human race vs what is good for me personally. these are two separate concepts.

the goal of life is to create/contribute to a future where you cannot exist

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

Cuckservatives fear everything, water.

also just read the post, imagine defending goyslop, sportsball, and tv :feelsuhh:

if you need those conveniences, diversions, you will naturally be selected out of the gene pool, because those conveniences which only exist in cities and suburbs of the first world, lead to anti natalist pressures

tv sucks. modern music sucks. almost all video games suck. everything is a dei brainrot. what are you even protecting when you go against christ? the ability to be an easily amused placated cuck? :forcedsmile:

also just read the post, imagine defending goyslop, sportsball, and tv :feelsuhh:

if you need those conveniences, diversions, you will naturally be selected out of the gene pool, because those conveniences which only exist in cities and suburbs of the first world, lead to anti natalist pressures

tv sucks. modern music sucks. almost all video games suck. everything is a dei brainrot. what are you even protecting when you go against christ? the ability to be an easily amused placated cuck? :forcedsmile:
Conservatives are idiots and so is everybody else with political views and placing value and trust in political figures Who are quite obviously puppets.

Conservatives are idiots and so is everybody else with political views and placing value and trust in political figures Who are quite obviously puppets.
we're not talking about politics here, retard. either respond to the argument with a relevant point or fuck off, nigger

we're not talking about politics here, retard. either respond to the argument with a relevant point or fuck off, nigger
Why are you so mad again? Read the title of the thread and come back retard

I hate the copes.
I’m confused. Connect the dots.

How is religion being used to “keep Chad away”?

just tell me, u r not being clear.