Conservatives are retarded

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’m not left leaning but god conservatives piss me off. It’s always the same “just work hard bro” “pull yourself from your boot straps” bs

No nigger, 65% of Americans live pay check to paycheck and our governments gives away billions of dollars to mob kids in the Middle East. It was easier to buy a house during the Great Depression than now(not a joke)

IMG 3044

I was talking about this and this cuckservative food was like “people just need to work harder” and thought that if we invested in education it wouldn’t be like this. Like bro people have never been more educated but the problem is just getting worse fuck this man

@HeightPilledum @Michael Myers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albedo, Michael Myers, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
caring about anything as subchad = retarded

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and wishIwasSalludon
Not cuckservarives, it's just boomers and oldcels

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
if you vote or care about politics you are worthless and dumb

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and laaltin
My apolitical ass be like

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Not cuckservarives, it's just boomers and oldcels
Naw even most modern conservatives are Jewish controlled puppets, Charlie cuck one of the biggest conservative voices is a shill for Israel. Chances are most people you listen to are, only based conservatives are the ones on the far right tbh

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Naw even most modern conservatives are Jewish controlled puppets, Charlie cuck one of the biggest conservative voices is a shill for Israel. Chances are most people you listen to are, only based conservatives are the ones on the far right tbh
45c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo, Deleted member 65658 and wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back