Considering growing hair long

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
I think one of the reasons women feel superior is because they have long hair. My hair is super thick and very straight and I have zero norwooding. Also my hair is dark blonde. Why not just grow that shit and braid it like this? I want to hairmog females. It would set me apart from all the balding cucks.

Classic_French_Braid_%282%29.JPG
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 26065
no girls like hair like that,
get long hair but like viinnie hacker not tranny hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
no girls like hair like that,
get long hair but like viinnie hacker not tranny hair
This is what my hair looks like at that length, annoying cuz it's not long enough to tie back

 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29778 and budgie
bring back adolf haircut
 
You are norwooding
 

Similar threads

UnknownDuck77
Replies
10
Views
87
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
lawrence..992
Replies
6
Views
76
piskavcek2
piskavcek2
roidar
Replies
32
Views
140
Android_Binton67
Android_Binton67
PhillipJFry
Replies
3
Views
21
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top