Considering injectable fillers (pics)

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
I gained some bodyfat mainly cause I was so fucking busy the last month and couldn’t hit the gym. But when I was lower bf I looked a little better. I’m considering radiesse or HL acid to increase my chin and jaw

I also plan on working out 4-5 days a week and biking on my days off to be ready by next summer

At 6’4, I think fillers could make me a htn-Chadlite

046E11F6 F16F 491A ACD3 032AE004757D
BA664C34 8E46 44BB AB9D 808222087247

There is a big discussion around fillers and if they make you bloated or not. Also its not really clear if they stay in your face for years, or can get broken down with time.

There is a big discussion around fillers and if they make you bloated or not. Also its not really clear if they stay in your face for years, or can get broken down with time.
Fillers for 6-18 months. Then they need to be updated

need a better profile pic and post your lean pic. for fuck's sake just cover the eyes not whole face

Last edited:
Fillers for 6-18 months. Then they need to be updated
I did cheek fillers 1.5 year ago and they are still exactly the same. Also under eye filler 2 years ago, zero migration.
Only my nose fillers went away 6 months after injecting, but they where also cheaper brand filler.

I did cheek fillers 1.5 year ago and they are still exactly the same. Also under eye filler 2 years ago, zero migration.
Only my nose fillers went away 6 months after injecting, but they where also cheaper brand filler.
What is the volume? What fillers? Do you have before and after photos? I would like to increase the lower third, it will greatly confuse me