considering LL at 18

Exhibition

Exhibition

prince of light
almost 19 now and i’m still 6’0.
growth spurt has been life fuel for me because i started puberty at 14 and i still get boners in the morning.

LL also makes your legs skinnier which will overall make you look taller

LL in turkey, thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
At 6'0? I'm usually all for people sending it, but that's a little ridiculous. I'm 5'10 and I wouldn't consider it in a million years. IMO it's really only beneficial for people who are truly short. Seems like a good way to piss away $70k on something that's really not going to push the needle, plus you'll have diminished athletic ability and mobility forever.

Give it a few years and I'm fairly certain you won't feel it's necessary.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 39692 and 3 others
At 6'0? I'm usually all for people sending it, but that's a little ridiculous. I'm 5'10 and I wouldn't consider it in a million years. IMO it's really only beneficial for people who are truly short. Seems like a good way to piss away $70k on something that's really not going to push the needle, plus you'll have diminished athletic ability and mobility forever.

Give it a few years and I'm fairly certain you won't feel it's necessary.
its 20k in turkey by professional doctors, lots of video proof that the patients were all healthy.
Athletic ability is still there, when the bones breaks it just regrows its a natural thing occurring buts it being forced with artificial tools

its like when you break a bone, it takes recovery but after your recovered your healthy

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and lowiqNormie
If you can't pull at 6'0 you won't pull at 6'3, go for something else which would actually benefit you

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 21297, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
its 20k in turkey by professional doctors, lots of video proof that the patients were all healthy.
Athletic ability is still there, when the bones breaks it just regrows its a natural thing occurring buts it being forced with artificial tools
From what I've heard you never truly go back to 100%. And $20k seems absurdly cheap for this. But hey, I'm not one to judge given that I'm willing to get my jaw sawed apart for aesthetics. I would not recommend this, and I imagine most here would probably agree with me. But if this is truly what you want, nobody is going to stop you.

• +1
growth spurt has been life fuel for me because i started puberty at 14 and i still get boners in the morning.

LL in turkey, thoughts?
if you are 6'0 and struggling with women then height probably isnt the problem.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 21297, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, BootySniffer69, murdah and 1 other person
If you can't pull at 6'0 you won't pull at 6'3, go for something else which would actually benefit you
i pull htb and Stacy lites, i just want a model body and im insecure

• JFL
Reactions: Meister! and Deleted member 39692
From what I've heard you never truly go back to 100%. And $20k seems absurdly cheap for this. But hey, I'm not one to judge given that I'm willing to get my jaw sawed apart for aesthetics. I would not recommend this, and I imagine most here would probably agree with me. But if this is truly what you want, nobody is going to stop you.
its cheap because of they’re shit economy, theres good evidence that shows the ones i looked at are legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 39692, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
it’s already risky in top hospitals in US, and you wanna go get botched in Turkey?

Also is this just mental masturbation or do you ACTUALLY have the money to do it? if not shut yo dumb ass up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, murdah, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
it’s already risky in top hospitals in US, and you wanna go get botched in Turkey?

Also is this just mental masturbation or do you ACTUALLY have the money to do it? if not shut yo dumb ass up
OP is retarded. Getting to 6’3 instead of 6’ will only help you “mog” and prolly add like 0.25 points to your smv. Yeah super worth it considering it’s risky af

• +1
Reactions: murdah, lowiqNormie and PseudoMaxxer
then put the 20k into facial implants or something
LL is high risk and since ur already 6'0 its a dumb idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, BootySniffer69, murdah and 1 other person
Unless ur life is severely compromised by ur height you shouldnt even consider it recovery is brutal and operation is high risk

its like when you break a bone, it takes recovery but after your recovered your healthy
You will get botched badly in turkey w LL just read heightmax plus LL Forums w experience in Turkey..

@kebab

• +1
Reactions: kebab, murdah and lowiqNormie
You will get botched badly in turkey w LL just read heightmax plus LL Forums w experience in Turkey..

@kebab
Even if you dont get botched you will lose mobility unlike w good LL

Pay 3x the price and get a better one, safer one

• +1

Its not risky if you do it with top tier hospitals nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and PseudoMaxxer
you actually start mogging at 6'4.
5'8.5 - 6'0 made no different, so i would say go for it

You can easily fraud to 6'2 if you are actually 6ft barefoot, most models are around this height

im a Dental prosthetist i make around 8-10k euro a month

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
LL is just for people under 5'3-4, you are brainlet if you go thru with this

Trust me, you will lose your ability to walk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah

LL in turkey, thoughts?
If you are 6''0 and u cant pull ur face is the problem dont waste 20k on something thats not going to benefit you

LL in turkey, thoughts?
You are 6 foot bro. Only 1.5% of women would reject you. You benefit very little by growing a few inches taller compared to losing nearly a year, and if you're lucky, only 6 months of your life spent in crutches or bedridden until you can walk like a person w inverse hip bones lol. Not worth it. Don't miss out on your early 20s and your late teens to grow 2 inches taller, just wear lifts if you are looking to get an upper hand on hook ups, and for a girl you meet to date, good chance you are already taller than them by at least 6 inches. Dw.

He went turkey… nowadays good doctors can do it. but takes $$$$$

He went turkey… nowadays good doctors can do it. but takes $$$$$
Still, at 6'0 it's pointless and stupid, if he instead gets shoes such as conzuri, it would be 2,4 inch increase without surgery

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Still, at 6'0 it's pointless and stupid, if he instead gets shoes such as conzuri, it would be 2,4 inch increase without surgery
Ur right

LL in turkey, thoughts?
do it in america

this was in india

You are retarded nigga

You are retarded nigga