Considering making an account larping as a white pakistani or some shit

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,415
Reputation
36,390
Im so fucking bored out my mind and need some dopamine.

Since I'm blonde and blue eyed I might just larp as being from some tribe or being from like paraguay or some shit, then use google translate to have debates with random ethnics on why im superior to them or something.

JFL. I can imagine me larping being like from like mexico arguing why northen mexicans are better or some shit :lul::lul::lul:

 
Nigga I will soon make an acc where I larp as German or smth
 
Yeahh bro that would be so funny and tufffff 🔥🔥🔥👍👍
 

Similar threads

blinkers
Replies
5
Views
101
vux
vux
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
2
Views
28
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican
dys
Replies
1
Views
27
Petsmart
Petsmart

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top