dys
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2024
- Posts
- 134
- Reputation
- 104
bro does anyone else experience this shit? or do i have a underlying disorder?
i am a really self conscious person though and i mention this, because none of these are really severe but the impulses gets bad at times
I don't know, i remember I use to have a indistinct voice in my head that would give me ultimatums; it still there at times
but like if i im doing a random task, and it wasn't completed within a very small time window
i would no longer receive a gift i was anticipating or something bad would happen to someone I knew
or like im playing a game and my KDA is 5/2/2 or something, i will have impending doom until it get to like 6/2/2, no idea why
or if im arranging songs in playlist a certain song has to be in this specific order or spot in the playlist
but the most frequent is that just get crazy intrusive thoughts that i try to balance and fight against with neutral thoughts
can anyone diagnosed or not tell me if they deal with this?
i am a really self conscious person though and i mention this, because none of these are really severe but the impulses gets bad at times
I don't know, i remember I use to have a indistinct voice in my head that would give me ultimatums; it still there at times
but like if i im doing a random task, and it wasn't completed within a very small time window
i would no longer receive a gift i was anticipating or something bad would happen to someone I knew
or like im playing a game and my KDA is 5/2/2 or something, i will have impending doom until it get to like 6/2/2, no idea why
or if im arranging songs in playlist a certain song has to be in this specific order or spot in the playlist
but the most frequent is that just get crazy intrusive thoughts that i try to balance and fight against with neutral thoughts
can anyone diagnosed or not tell me if they deal with this?