Conspiracy Pill: FOREVERGYMCELLING BANNED BEFORE VALENTINES DAY TO PREVENT MASS FORUM SUICIDES

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
We're all familair with the vanta blackpilling threads of @forevergymcelling
Well he was preparing his blackpill thread to end all blackpill threads for valentines day to remind the subhumans of this forum just how over it is for them.

After writing up the thread he sent it to me through DM and it was the most brutal thread I've ever read.
The plan was to drop it on valentines day but after forevergymcelling returned home from boxing practice he seen that he was banned without any reason given.

One of the mods read the DMs and obviously decided that he had to be banned before he could post the thread to prevent MASS FORUM SUICIDES

They knew how much negative attention it would bring if there were multiple suicides commited by forum memebers on one day and the site would probably have to get shut down so they sacrificed the most blackpilled poster to save the forum.
Brutal forum descension into bluepill.org to save the lives of some incels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, kebab, 9cel and 22 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, MoggerGaston, kebab and 6 others
Forever cuckcelling

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
Forevergym is a curry and looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Bozoogway, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I already hung up my noose in preparation for his thread in case it was so brutal I needed to rope. I'm thankful now I can take my noose down and rest easy. Mods saved many lives today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, heightmaxxing, Lynxress and 5 others
Who tf thinks his threads are "brutal"?

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, Lmao, Umbra and 6 others
Maybe it's just because he posted cp buddy
And i don't think a cuck fantasy thread will make anyone rope bro

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Lmao
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
If y jutt that much ur jaw will dislocate
635557B9 689D 4992 8644 3B02280D74C0

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Well he was preparing his blackpill thread to end all blackpill threads for valentines day to remind the subhumans of this forum just how over it is for them.

After writing up the thread he sent it to me through DM and it was the most brutal thread I've ever read.
The plan was to drop it on valentines day but after forevergymcelling returned home from boxing practice he seen that he was banned without any reason given.

One of the mods read the DMs and obviously decided that he had to be banned before he could post the thread to prevent MASS FORUM SUICIDES

They knew how much negative attention it would bring if there were multiple suicides commited by forum memebers on one day and the site would probably have to get shut down so they sacrificed the most blackpilled poster to save the forum.
He got banned for posting CP innit

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 57122

Pathetic killing yourself over words on a screen.

Could you pm me a copy or shot of the thread please?

His NYE and Halloween threads were the epitome of doom metal.

Last edited:

i would like to read this thread

@Lmao at it again most likely

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Bozoogway and forevergymcelling
@TechnoBoss
TechnoBoss

What anime is this from?

I don't know why but it makes me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason; kind of like watching an old commercial you saw on TV back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

@TechnoBoss
TechnoBoss

What anime is this from?

I don't know why but it makes me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason; kind of like watching an old commercial you saw on TV back in the day.
It's from a music video I heard online. Very little amount of views it's not popular.

It gave me the same sense because it's filmed on some kind of like pre 2010 camera.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Lynxress
The first compromise is never the last. Post it now.