Construction workers are comitting suicide at an alarming rate

jm17

jm17

Solstice

Shit is sad asf. It’s crazy how these mainstream networks, channels, medias, never want to address the true and real problems honestly. They always beat around the cold hard truth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, try2beme, Bloatedcelbag and 7 others
It’s crazy how these mainstream networks, channels, medias, never want to address the true and real problems honestly
It's because it doesn't benefit women.

When a woman works she gets patronized even if it's easy:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Because it is not foid problems, it doesn't matter. Clown world.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and 1966Ford
Cage at the foid when she said "The Culture of Machoness" as if foids gets an ick when a man expresses his feelings or troubles

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Exercise is extremely stressful to the body and shift work is scientifically proven to shorten your lifespan.

white men need to drop out of all work and let the cities collapse under weight of jew parasites and criminals niggers, but they won't. they are bluepilled cucks who will continue struggling to supporting an anarcho-tyranny that not only isn't salvageable, but is in fact designed to kill and replace them

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
not surprised at all

construction is an extremely crucial part of maintaining a society

yet it is extremely under appreciated

nowadays especially

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and thereallegend
I didn't watch yet but I will

I bet the slut on there is saying it's all macho culture and that that's the problem, this whole let's eliminate machismo is just a Jewish and leftist attempt at femminising society and does not fix any problems, bitch is just inserting her idealogy into something she probably knows nothing about

Thats what makes me rage. Not anything else but the fact that society avoids cold hard truths and live in fairy tales. Thats what makes this world a big lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back