Deleting my account after cool down ban. Why?

Wow bro, I only read the title imma finish it later after the gym but you gotta be act on disc at least
you gotta be act on disc at least? WYM
act?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yeah that's will happen to most incels. You know why because nothing will ever fill that void. Why because they doing looksmaxing for approval and acceptance. They want acceptance of woman and other men stuck in cycle seeking validation from others. Do you think that's gonna make you happy. NOOOOO

@Clavicular Prime example he's a decent dude he still is trying to looksmax and doing all these things for what for a 0.1 change?

You should lookmax for self love not fucking self hatred which is what most people do.
But what is exactly wrong with self hatred? Because self hatred is really just you being tired of your current situation and wanting to get out of it.

You just get tired of your flaws, tired of not being able to fix your problems, and so you hate yourself for it which is pretty realistic in my book.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and rand anon
loneliness is worse, most of us are here cause we hve a non existant social circle and are room rotters
Honestly if Covid never happened I wouldn’t discovered this place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
So knowing what u know u decided to shit on me saying "Who are you?" when this forum legit ruined your life.

You legit did the shit u complained about. "Who are you?" meanwhile i made this a space to vent and talk with people cause you are lonely and sad asf. but instead talking about ur life u decided to type who are you Lol.

Wish you the best bro
My mental ruined my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
I'm only 20. Being caring is how humans are alive right now btw.

We evolved by helping each other and caring.

You are alive and ugly. Wanna why cause one of your parents got empathy for being ugly or short then boom u spawned so stfu
You’re 20 caring about an incel forum. Alright bud.

Whatever helps you cope

• +1
Reactions: Carv
So leave bro. Talk to Family, Friends or Therapist
I did that. I do other shit than rotting.
But I'm still beyond hideous and can't look myself in the room.
I just accepted it.
I don't want to kill myself tho, just focus on other stuff.

But what is exactly wrong with self hatred? Because self hatred is really just you being tired of your current situation and wanting to get out of it.

You just get tired of your flaws, tired of not being able to fix your problems, and so you hate yourself for it which is pretty realistic in my book.
I don't buy into the idea of self-hatred being a good thing. It's actually pretty harmful for a bunch of reasons. First off, it messes with your head and can lead to all sorts of messed up behaviors like self-sabotage or neglecting yourself. Plus, it stops you from growing and reaching your goals, makes you see yourself in a really negative light, and messes with your relationships. Instead of hating on yourself, it's way better to be kind to yourself, recognize your strengths and weaknesses without being too hard on yourself, set achievable goals, and surround yourself with supportive people. Self-hatred? Not cool. Let's go with self-compassion and acceptance instead.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 72978 and lunin7
For most rotters here the forum is our only social interaction with other people.
exactly, I'd lose my mind if it wasn't for this forum

• +1
View attachment 2953024

What have you done here since being here since 2018? Genuine Question

Why did feel the need write not a single word? Did that make you happy typing something like that?

How you feeling man fr?
I got surgery but ascended before that, I was just tired of fucking beckys 🤷🏽

sometimes I help other subhumans out mostly in pms. people seem to trust me based on the amounts of messages I get and Im happy to help out

I felt the need to say that cause its comical how much energy you waste into this thread even though you want to quit this forum

didnt make me feel happy my dopamine receptors are fried from taking drugs and fucking bitches

doing great hbu? I got a new friend circle and gf and if that bitch wasn't a drug addict I would wife her but whatever Im still young

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Costcosuperstore and |Daddy_Zygos|
Manufactured loneliness by what? Guess bro...... waiting. BY THIS forum nigga.

You telling me you were happy being here and rotting?
You telling me you were not more happy before coming here?
NO jfl, I was way way way more miserable before joining, this forum saved me from suffering in silence

non existant social circle and are room rotters

You can have a social circle with other ugly people it's not rocket science.
it doesn't hve to do with looks, I'm incapable of having one because I'M NOT NT:feelsrope:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
All everyone does here is COPE
Use this as a vent.
Would like to Start this off with saying this place has genuinely made me laugh a shit ton with the absolute bullshit and stupidity, mental gymnastics... all of it.

I have met some cool indivisuals though that I can only hope and pray for the best of them, those being:

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters
@moggathon

But Man has it been fun, stressful, aggravating, hilarious, sad, it's been the whole wheel of emotion.

really though I would like to say "Chad" doesn't exist, nobody looks as good as they do on camera, or there is just always some loser to call you ugly. it doesn't matter what you look like to a realistic extent, doesn't matter your personality to a realistic extent, we are some of the 7-8 Billion people on this planet, if you are able to hold down a Job, have your family love you, get a relationship, build genuine friendships with people I'd say from experinces of talking to people here and in real life when I was instituted into the ward twice, and at school, that you are doing better off than the 99% of the rest.

some things about the "PSL Gods" and "fruad": listen man Models use makeup, professional photographers / lighting, they squint, they cheekbite, they use diuretics for weight loss before set, hell some of them actually starve up to 2 days before hand.

not to mention they have photoshop editors adjusting their flaws, tweaking their skin tone and complextion, removing the fine lines and wrinkles.

God forbid though if anyone here uses even one of these for a photo because instead of being a "model" they are now a subhuman coping fruadulent incel.

it's hilarious though because the ones that use those "insults" the most are genuinely some of the most unfortunate looking souls i've witnessed, looks aren't going for ya, you aren't doing a lick of productivity in your live, you don't have friends, and you lack a suitable homelife. I feel you, I use to be the same why when I was less mature.

some of you guys have guinuine problems you need to talk to a therapist about.

some of you guys simply have body dysmoprhia (I included) that needs to be addressed.

you guys are part of the problem, you guys are the very incels that you make fun of, that the "normies" makes memes about.

that's all

God bless your souls
------------------------------

I was thinking about deleting my account myself since my life isn't bad now, I'm not really struggling with my looks anymore, I look better then average guy when I'm out in public.

it's been a good run guys.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, i_love_roosters, incel194012940 and 3 others
Would like to Start this off with saying this place has genuinely made me laugh a shit ton with the absolute bullshit and stupidity, mental gymnastics... all of it.

I have met some cool indivisuals though that I can only hope and pray for the best of them, those being:

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters

But Man has it been fun, stressful, aggravating, hilarious, sad, it's been the whole wheel of emotion.

really though I would like to say "Chad" doesn't exist, nobody looks as good as they do on camera, or there is just always some loser to call you ugly. it doesn't matter what you look like to a realistic extent, doesn't matter your personality to a realistic extent, we are some of the 7-8 Billion people on this planet, if you are able to hold down a Job, have your family love you, get a relationship, build genuine friendships with people I'd say from experinces of talking to people here and in real life when I was instituted into the ward twice, and at school, that you are doing better off than the 99% of the rest.

some things about the "PSL Gods" and "fruad": listen man Models use makeup, professional photographers / lighting, they squint, they cheekbite, they use diuretics for weight loss before set, hell some of them actually starve up to 2 days before hand.

not to mention they have photoshop editors adjusting their flaws, tweaking their skin tone and complextion, removing the fine lines and wrinkles.

God forbid though if anyone here uses even one of these for a photo because instead of being a "model" they are now a subhuman coping fruadulent incel.

it's hilarious though because the ones that use those "insults" the most are genuinely some of the most unfortunate looking souls i've witnessed, looks aren't going for ya, you aren't doing a lick of productivity in your live, you don't have friends, and you lack a suitable homelife. I feel you, I use to be the same why when I was less mature.

some of you guys simply have body dysmoprhia (I included) that needs to be addressed.

you guys are part of the problem, you guys are the very incels that you make fun of, that the "normies" makes memes about.

that's all

God bless your souls

I was thinking about deleting my account myself since my life isn't bad now, I'm not really struggling with my looks anymore, I look better then average guy when I'm out in public.

love you bud

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Axii
The problem is that 14 year old kids are allowed on here, i tried telling Alexanderr but he says the forum has always had 16-17 year olds, those 16/17 year olds got here through the right way, not through tiktok, those tiktok kids like schery6 are younger on average and more mentally susceptible to such things. Telling someone to an hero isn't new, people have been saying to each other for 20 years on 4chan. Still think the forum should be 18+. And BGM is just a repulsive piece of shit in general, really can't stand that cunt.
survival of the fittest jfl

• +1

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters

that's all

God bless your souls

Damn bro, wish you the best you know where to find me

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Axii
Crazy u making fun of a 16 yr old who killed himself that had family that loved him.

He lost his LIFE FROM A FUCKING FORUM CALLING HIM SUBHUMAN
deserved to die if a guy on the internet was skilled enough to manipulate him with incel forum threads.

love you bud
love you too brah yous a real one

deserved to die if a guy on the internet was skilled enough to manipulate him with incel forum threads.
you are part of the problem, uknown users just bullshitting their way to rep on an incel forum.

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters
@moggathon

that's all

God bless your souls

forgot the broken man from a broken land the one and only john finkle @moggathon

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon and GabachoCopium
I got surgery but ascended before that, I was just tired of fucking beckys 🤷🏽

sometimes I help other subhumans out mostly in pms. people seem to trust me based on the amounts of messages I get and Im happy to help out

I felt the need to say that cause its comical how much energy you waste into this thread even though you want to quit this forum

didnt make me feel happy my dopamine receptors are fried from taking drugs and fucking bitches

doing great hbu? I got a new friend circle and gf and if that bitch wasn't a drug addict I would wife her but whatever Im still young
how did you ascend presurgery?

• +1

Chad can legit be ugly to any girl. Woman do not just like 1 certain person but i agree with rest of what u said.
Yep super unrealistic to look like them either then genes.

I agree with this you are ugly at least max some aspect of life out. Imagine just coping and rotting on forums all day.

People legit wish they were young and people who die starving but ur crying over looks JFL.
thats what im saying and then they say im coping.
I had a eating disorder and spoke with therapist
Good luck bro good read. Glad you have High IQ to have self awareness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Axii

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters
@moggathon

that's all

God bless your souls

it's been a good run guys
Did you make a goodbye post in a goodbye post?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Carv
love you too brah yous a real one

you are part of the problem, uknown users just bullshitting their way to rep on an incel forum.

forgot the broken man from a broken land the one and only john finkle @moggathon
Based

• Woah
Reactions: Axii
You right.

Glad your life is going well.

That's my point, forum should be 18+, for what reason are there 14 year old kids on here ruining their lives because 30 year old men are telling them to take HGH or it's over? that nigger BGM was part of why Schery6 a kid an hero'd. This forum is cancer, the blackpill should be only for the mature minded who can take it.
how am i doing? never been worse tbh, just keeps getting lower and lower
true tbh, the first time i discovered this forum i went crazy for days spazzing and screaming not wanting to go outside until i visited taban

some low times

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Carv
jfl at ur braindead ass thinking i give a fuck abt rep, im literally deep in threads with serious niche takes 99% of the time:lul:

ur account on the other hand is filled with half assed normie iq jokes to rep farm so people can view shitty o pry comparisons :lul: prepubescent pussy u look nothing like o pry:lul::lul:

• Woah
He's 16 we are all dumb at that age
that gullible and dumb, he completely deserved it. retarted brain, let him reincarnate or something

he controlled the decision at the end of the day, dont feel bad

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Crazy u making fun of a 16 yr old who killed himself that had family that loved him.

He lost his LIFE FROM A FUCKING FORUM CALLING HIM SUBHUMAN
bro i dont think he meant anything by his original comment i think he wanted you to stay bc he liked u

also you have made many risque jokes before, i dont think its a huge deal

how can so much stupid be in only one thread hahaha

• +1

@deadmanwalking
@GabachoCopium
@Carv
@ChadL1te
@i_love_roosters
@moggathon

that's all

God bless your souls

Log in from time to time bhai, you're one of my favorite users. I'm not even kidding my "enemies" never leave or delete. It's always the good niggas who I like that do that. Wishing you well.

Screenshot 20240504 212659 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Carv
Yeah....everyone should just read botb and leave for their own sake

• +1
this cunt just made me have a revelation good thread OP

• +1
only her because of looksmaxxing

• +1
Teenagers need to not be on this forum, schery6 and so many others are permanently fucked up because of nigs like narcy 30 year olds like BGM who get off on putting kids down.
But he’s a good rater though tbf

• +1
Cannot leave dude I need to ascend

• +1
All everyone does here is COPE you don't even looksmax isn't that depressing asf? You cry all day but take 0 actions.

If you want to be happy just leave this place it will make you 10x depressed and not allow you to improve it's constantly negative shit all day and trolling.

This forum is Free. You know why because you are the product. You think the owner cares about you. No, you are a product that makes him richer. He is profiting off your loneliness and laughing you.

If you are a Short MTN or LTN then moneymax. You are still getting pussy might not be genuine desire but it's still something you know. You don't deserve anything. Do you think you deserve a Stacy you are fucking retarded LOL. I deserve a Million dollars spending time on this forum would be a great start for getting that

Most of you will never reach CHAD level that's okay that's the brutal truth. What's more brutal is the amount of time you fucking waste here rotting and some JEW is fucking making money off you being depressed asf.

You already know how to improve why bother being here genuinely? Nobody here is your friend or even cares about you. You are constantly getting bullied here and legit making you even more sad.

Just think for a second. Is this place providing me with VALUE or destroying your psyche? You are better off going to a bar or randomly talking to random people than sitting on this forum all day

Every shred of evidence about Humans says being in toxic environments legit makes you wanna fucking off yourself. Why bother being here do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve constant negativity and trolling?

Have gotten happy being here? Most likely No. Please free yourself for your own good. You have family that prob loves you or friends. For the love of god just delete your .org account

I spoke with tons of people here and they legit told me that hate being here but still use it. Do you hate yourself? Why continue be in a place that's negative 24/7.

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te
- Its Prob more but i forgot

The person that ruined his life being on the Blackpill forum and consuming Blackpill 24/7 is @Blackgymmax

Do you wanna end up like him almost hitting 30, 0 achievements, online talking to JB on discord asking for rates?

Read this Readers:
Are you okay bro genuinely? It's going to get better for the love of god please leave this site and do something like a hobby. You know you are "ugly" why spend time on a site that's going to make you hate yourself even more? Use this as a vent. Living as a man is hard asf I understand bro. Do you want a woman? It's understandable just please get off here before you fucking kill yourself seriously.

Research speaking on why should fucking leave this HELL hole:

Cyberbullying
is a prevalent issue that can lead to severe psychological distress. Victims of cyberbullying often experience increased levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The effects can be so profound that they may lead to suicidal thoughts or actions. For instance, a study found that victims of cyberbullying are twice as likely to attempt suicide or engage in self-harm Additionally, cyberbullying can cause victims to withdraw from social interactions, both online and offline, exacerbating feelings of isolation and loneliness.

Source:

Exposure to hate speech and discriminatory content online can evoke strong negative emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. This type of content can lower self-esteem and create a sense of dehumanization for those targeted. The psychological impact can be long-lasting, affecting the overall well-being of the individuals involved

Source:

The spread of misinformation and disinformation online can lead to confusion, anxiety, and a sense of being overwhelmed. This can influence beliefs and decision-making processes, contributing to stress and uncertainty. The constant exposure to false information can make it difficult for individuals to discern truth from fiction, further impacting their mental health

Source:

Excessive use of social media and online platforms can disrupt daily life, interfering with real-world relationships, work, and responsibilities. This disruption can lead to stress and anxiety, making it essential to establish healthy digital boundaries. Digital addiction can also contribute to sleep problems, poor academic performance, and a general decline in mental health.

Source:

Participation in online shaming or being subjected to cancel culture can lead to public humiliation, resulting in mental health issues like shame, guilt, and anxiety. The permanence and public nature of online shaming can make it particularly damaging, as the content can be shared widely and remain accessible indefinitely

Source:
Spot on