Deleting my account after cool down ban. Why?

Water. Most of people here are under fucking 20.

Do know how much damage this forum has done to people? GO irl most men fucking wanna die. They have 0 happiness

Anyway how are you doing @JohnDoe
That's my point, forum should be 18+, for what reason are there 14 year old kids on here ruining their lives because 30 year old men are telling them to take HGH or it's over? that nigger BGM was part of why Schery6 a kid an hero'd. This forum is cancer, the blackpill should be only for the mature minded who can take it.
how am i doing? never been worse tbh, just keeps getting lower and lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202, CarrotMaxxer and Costcosuperstore
is not more of my appearance put my general escapism or procrastination
escapism or procrastination rooting from mental health from a forum u continue to use JFL.

anyway i tried good luck in life enjoy being wiped by the forum all day being called subhuman

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
escapism or procrastination rooting from mental health from a forum u continue to use JFL.

anyway i tried good luck in life enjoy being wiped by the forum all day being called subhuman
yeah I should try to quit this forum for 30 days and try to productively use it

That's my point, forum should be 18+, for what reason are there 14 year old kids on here ruining their lives because 30 year old men are telling them to take HGH or it's over? that nigger BGM was part of why Schery6 a kid an hero'd. This forum is cancer, the blackpill should be only for the mature minded who can take it.
I agree i think forum/black pill is ideal at 20 you know you have some life experience and understand reality a bit. You are closer to drinking age and almost 25 for ur brain to be more understanding cause a aspect of ur brain develops more.

You will be in college and finished HS.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
yeah I should try to quit this forum for 30 days and try to productively use it
or Delete it and seek mental support.

This is how drug addicts behave.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and |Daddy_Zygos|
I agree i think forum/black pill is ideal at 20 you know you have some life experience and understand reality a bit. You are closer to drinking age and almost 25 for ur brain to be more understanding cause a aspect of ur brain develops more.

You will be in college and finished HS.
even for us older guys, it's still overall negative. Your mental state deteriorates if you are blackpill day in day out, it's not good for you.

All everyone does here is COPE you don't even looksmax isn't that depressing asf? You cry all day but take 0 actions.

If you want to be happy just leave this place it will make you 10x depressed and not allow you to improve it's constantly negative shit all day and trolling.

This forum is Free. You know why because you are the product. You think the owner cares about you. No, you are a product that makes him richer. He is profiting off your loneliness and laughing you.

If you are a Short MTN or LTN then moneymax. You are still getting pussy might not be genuine desire but it's still something you know. You don't deserve anything. Do you think you deserve a Stacy you are fucking retarded LOL. I deserve a Million dollars spending time on this forum would be a great start for getting that

Most of you will never reach CHAD level that's okay that's the brutal truth. What's more brutal is the amount of time you fucking waste here rotting and some JEW is fucking making money off you being depressed asf.

You already know how to improve why bother being here genuinely? Nobody here is your friend or even cares about you. You are constantly getting bullied here and legit making you even more sad.

Just think for a second. Is this place providing me with VALUE or destroying your psyche? You are better off going to a bar or randomly talking to random people than sitting on this forum all day

Every shred of evidence about Humans says being in toxic environments legit makes you wanna fucking off yourself. Why bother being here do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve constant negativity and trolling?

Have gotten happy being here? Most likely No. Please free yourself for your own good. You have family that prob loves you or friends. For the love of god just delete your .org account

I spoke with tons of people here and they legit told me that hate being here but still use it. Do you hate yourself? Why continue be in a place that's negative 24/7.

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te
- Its Prob more but i forgot

The person that ruined his life being on the Blackpill forum and consuming Blackpill 24/7 is @Blackgymmax

Do you wanna end up like him almost hitting 30, 0 achievements, online talking to JB on discord asking for rates?

Read this Readers:
Are you okay bro genuinely? It's going to get better for the love of god please leave this site and do something like a hobby. You know you are "ugly" why spend time on a site that's going to make you hate yourself even more? Use this as a vent. Living as a man is hard asf I understand bro. Do you want a woman? It's understandable just please get off here before you fucking kill yourself seriously.

Research speaking on why should fucking leave this HELL hole:

Cyberbullying
is a prevalent issue that can lead to severe psychological distress. Victims of cyberbullying often experience increased levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The effects can be so profound that they may lead to suicidal thoughts or actions. For instance, a study found that victims of cyberbullying are twice as likely to attempt suicide or engage in self-harm Additionally, cyberbullying can cause victims to withdraw from social interactions, both online and offline, exacerbating feelings of isolation and loneliness.

Source:

Exposure to hate speech and discriminatory content online can evoke strong negative emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. This type of content can lower self-esteem and create a sense of dehumanization for those targeted. The psychological impact can be long-lasting, affecting the overall well-being of the individuals involved

Source:

The spread of misinformation and disinformation online can lead to confusion, anxiety, and a sense of being overwhelmed. This can influence beliefs and decision-making processes, contributing to stress and uncertainty. The constant exposure to false information can make it difficult for individuals to discern truth from fiction, further impacting their mental health

Source:

Excessive use of social media and online platforms can disrupt daily life, interfering with real-world relationships, work, and responsibilities. This disruption can lead to stress and anxiety, making it essential to establish healthy digital boundaries. Digital addiction can also contribute to sleep problems, poor academic performance, and a general decline in mental health.

Source:

Participation in online shaming or being subjected to cancel culture can lead to public humiliation, resulting in mental health issues like shame, guilt, and anxiety. The permanence and public nature of online shaming can make it particularly damaging, as the content can be shared widely and remain accessible indefinitely

Source:
I get you but I been looksmaxxing this whole time but the copers are in my replies

• +1
Reactions: Carv
"I don’t feel depression due to low emotional output"

Translation i have suppressed my emotions so much that i don't even know how i feel.
Maybe, but I’m also autistic so it could be that
"Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape." - Carv

Is the immate happy in that scenario?
Tbh if you feel like this (not talking you specifically) you ought to delete your account for the sake of your neurochemistry. I avoid content that jeopardizes my mental health so I’m genuinely in a good mood for the most part.

I had to take a break due to external factors for like 4 months this year and it was so nice not worrying about muh looks, muh blackpill or whatever shit. Although once you are indoctrinated into blackpill, it's always in the back of your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and |Daddy_Zygos|

nah believe me this place has good in it depends how you make of it
like if you shitpost everyday and overdose on blackpills ofc your mind would be fucked put if you actually try to looksmax you'll be good

• +1
Yeah money can pretty much buy anything these days.

How are you doing @Gaygymmaxx ?
Not much progress lifewise

Starting using hydrogen peroxide in my right eye today.

So. Yeah...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
even for us older guys, it's still overall negative. Your mental state deteriorates if you are blackpill day in day out, it's not good for you.
Yep it's like drinking ALC 24/7 it's terrible but in consuming it like 1 a week or couple times a month won't be as bad.

Thanks for the talk you are smart guy @JohnDoe

• +1
I get you but I been looksmaxxing this whole time but the copers are in my replies
Yeah cause they wanna drag you down to feel like shit.

Misery loves company.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Maybe, but I’m also autistic so it could be that

Tbh if you feel like this (not talking you specifically) you ought to delete your account for the sake of your neurochemistry. I avoid content that jeopardizes my mental health so I’m genuinely in a good mood for the most part.
Instagmam/Tik tok is 10x better then this site it's a cesspool of misery but HEY if you feel good being in here enjoy.

You telling me u weren't happy not being on .org and blackpill 24/7? No way u were. If you were u are insane and need help

I had to take a break due to external factors for like 4 months this year and it was so nice not worrying about muh looks, muh blackpill or whatever shit. Although once you are indoctrinated into blackpill, it's always in the back of your mind.
Yeah for sure blackpill is not bad because u can improve but being forum saying it's cope blah blah will make u give up lets be real.

nah believe me this place has good in it depends how you make of it
like if you shitpost everyday and overdose on blackpills ofc your mind would be fucked put if you actually try to looksmax you'll be good
Fair point but 80% is shitpost/blogs and 20% is good content

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Don’t leave you already paid shekels to Master. And you’re a good guy. Yeah the blackpill is depressing but learn to rot and just shitpost and not take it serious.

I saw blackgymmax push that poor kid onto the tracks. He’ll do the same to you if you leave the forum. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but one day when you’re waiting for a train he will be there ready to give the push. You can’t leave.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, Deleted member 72978 and rand anon
So you gave up trying to fix your mental health? It will be somebody that cares bro. YOU deserve love, friends and happiness.

Being in a toxic forum 24/7 will ruin anyone.

Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape. - Carv

Do not think that immate will fucking go nuts and feel more depressed?
loneliness is worse, most of us are here cause we hve a non existant social circle and are room rotters

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos| and JohnDoe
Yeah the blackpill is depressing but learn to rot and just shitpost and not take it serious.
So you claim to be my friend but telling me to be in a negative enviorment telling me it's over i ain't chat. It's over cause im 6'4 it's over cause im black. Smart idea brother SMART ASF.

I will continue to rot and continue to hate myself it will help me a ton.

I saw blackgymmax push that poor kid onto the tracks. He’ll do the same to you if you leave the forum. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but one day when you’re waiting for a train he will be there ready to give the push. You can’t leave.
Lol BGM doesn't leave his house he's too busy gooning to jail baits rating him

So you claim to be my friend but telling me to be in a negative enviorment telling me it's over i ain't chat. It's over cause im 6'4 it's over cause im black. Smart idea brother SMART ASF.

I will continue to rot and continue to hate myself it will help me a ton.

Lol BGM doesn't leave his house he's too busy gooning to jail baits rating him
What bro I’m here too man I just want to see your posts. It’s not that deep bro lol. I don’t mean anything negative. If you feel the need to leave that’s okay.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
loneliness is worse, most of us are here cause we hve a non existant social circle and are room rotters
Manufactured loneliness by what? Guess bro...... waiting. BY THIS forum nigga.

You telling me you were happy being here and rotting?
You telling me you were not more happy before coming here?

non existant social circle and are room rotters

You can have a social circle with other ugly people it's not rocket science.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and rand anon
What bro I’m here too man I just want to see your posts. It’s not that deep bro lol. I don’t mean anything negative. If you feel the need to leave that’s okay.
"It's not that deep bro."

Yeah me writing a post about how this forum makes me miserable is a good idea for me stay? Lol

• +1
"It's not that deep bro."

Yeah me writing a post about how this forum makes me miserable is a good idea for me stay? Lol
Alright bro sorry. Do what you gotta do bro for your mental health.

• +1
technoboss with that crab bucket mentality back at it again

Instagmam/Tik tok is 10x better then this site it's a cesspool of misery but HEY if you feel good being in here enjoy.

You telling me u weren't happy not being on .org and blackpill 24/7? No way u were. If you were u are insane and need help
Yeah I’m pretty much fine with the content, I’ve been blackpilled since I was 13 (when I first heard about it) so my brains adapted to the .org stuff.

Maybe early exposure is the reason why it’s not unsettling?

• +1
Crazy u making fun of a 16 yr old who killed himself that had family that loved him.

He lost his LIFE FROM A FUCKING FORUM CALLING HIM SUBHUMAN
Don’t leave you already paid shekels to Master. And you’re a good guy. Yeah the blackpill is depressing but learn to rot and just shitpost and not take it serious.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 72978, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Who are you?

• JFL
Crazy u making fun of a 16 yr old who killed himself that had family that loved him.

He lost his LIFE FROM A FUCKING FORUM CALLING HIM SUBHUMAN
People blame blackgymmax when so many other people said unnecessary rude things to him just because they thought it was funny
They also called me a subhuman and told me to kill myself.
Really sad how this website resorts to such insults instead of being nice to others.
It's a cesspool.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope and Carv
This too. For most rotters here the forum is our only social interaction with other people.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
Who are you?
You are last person i wanna hear this from.

This forum legit bullies you and have face all over tik tok. You really thought was a good idea to shit on someone who wants to help people and life them up.

Your past posts bro:
"Im so fucking depressed" Title
No friends, ugly im degenerateNothing to be confident or proud aboutI hate my life - Comment
"Depression, I felt hopeless.People told me advice, but I felt like they were all lies.That's why I refused them.I wanted a fix to my issues, and I just thought everything was over.I could never get a relationship, anything." - Comment
"Ive said dumb shit, ive done dumb shit." - Comment
"This stuff is really depressing."- Comment
"I want to apologize to every user on this forum for acting like a dumbass for all these years." - Comment

This forum has fucking ruined your fucking life and made you hate yourself you still continue to use it. Wanna know why?
You don't have the balls to kill yourself you want to self harm using this forum cause you think you deserve nothing but hate.

Anything have a great life and love you bro i'm not gonna take anything said serious because you just hurt and crave love.

It's okay bro we all have been there. If you need to talk in dms lmk

• +1
People blame blackgymmax when so many other people said unnecessary rude things to him just because they thought it was funny
Really sad how this website resorts to such insults instead of being nice to others.
It's a cesspool.
blackgymmax has done that sort of thing a 100 times over to many people. He's a total piece of shit and 100 years ago he'd be hung in the town square from mob justice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
All everyone does here is COPE you don't even looksmax isn't that depressing asf? You cry all day but take 0 actions.

If you want to be happy just leave this place it will make you 10x depressed and not allow you to improve it's constantly negative shit all day and trolling.

This forum is Free. You know why because you are the product. You think the owner cares about you. No, you are a product that makes him richer. He is profiting off your loneliness and laughing you.

If you are a Short MTN or LTN then moneymax. You are still getting pussy might not be genuine desire but it's still something you know. You don't deserve anything. Do you think you deserve a Stacy you are fucking retarded LOL. I deserve a Million dollars spending time on this forum would be a great start for getting that

Most of you will never reach CHAD level that's okay that's the brutal truth. What's more brutal is the amount of time you fucking waste here rotting and some JEW is fucking making money off you being depressed asf.

You already know how to improve why bother being here genuinely? Nobody here is your friend or even cares about you. You are constantly getting bullied here and legit making you even more sad.

Just think for a second. Is this place providing me with VALUE or destroying your psyche? You are better off going to a bar or randomly talking to random people than sitting on this forum all day

Every shred of evidence about Humans says being in toxic environments legit makes you wanna fucking off yourself. Why bother being here do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve constant negativity and trolling?

Have gotten happy being here? Most likely No. Please free yourself for your own good. You have family that prob loves you or friends. For the love of god just delete your .org account

I spoke with tons of people here and they legit told me that hate being here but still use it. Do you hate yourself? Why continue be in a place that's negative 24/7.

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te

The person that ruined his life being on the Blackpill forum and consuming Blackpill 24/7 is @Blackgymmax

Do you wanna end up like him almost hitting 30, 0 achievements, online talking to JB on discord asking for rates?

Read this Readers:
Are you okay bro genuinely? It's going to get better for the love of god please leave this site and do something like a hobby. You know you are "ugly" why spend time on a site that's going to make you hate yourself even more? Use this as a vent. Living as a man is hard asf I understand bro. Do you want a woman? It's understandable just please get off here before you fucking kill yourself seriously.

Cyberbullying
is a prevalent issue that can lead to severe psychological distress. Victims of cyberbullying often experience increased levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The effects can be so profound that they may lead to suicidal thoughts or actions. For instance, a study found that victims of cyberbullying are twice as likely to attempt suicide or engage in self-harm Additionally, cyberbullying can cause victims to withdraw from social interactions, both online and offline, exacerbating feelings of isolation and loneliness.

Source:

Exposure to hate speech and discriminatory content online can evoke strong negative emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. This type of content can lower self-esteem and create a sense of dehumanization for those targeted. The psychological impact can be long-lasting, affecting the overall well-being of the individuals involved

Source:

The spread of misinformation and disinformation online can lead to confusion, anxiety, and a sense of being overwhelmed. This can influence beliefs and decision-making processes, contributing to stress and uncertainty. The constant exposure to false information can make it difficult for individuals to discern truth from fiction, further impacting their mental health

Source:

Excessive use of social media and online platforms can disrupt daily life, interfering with real-world relationships, work, and responsibilities. This disruption can lead to stress and anxiety, making it essential to establish healthy digital boundaries. Digital addiction can also contribute to sleep problems, poor academic performance, and a general decline in mental health.

Source:

Participation in online shaming or being subjected to cancel culture can lead to public humiliation, resulting in mental health issues like shame, guilt, and anxiety. The permanence and public nature of online shaming can make it particularly damaging, as the content can be shared widely and remain accessible indefinitely

Source:
he is right though isn't it?
incels are incels because of their shitty mentality

• +1
technoboss with that crab bucket mentality back at it again
Yep it's kinda sad i know him deeply too. We text daily

He does crazy shit tried to help him refuses to listen to me. He legit vented to me over the phone too. I don't even know if he's a real friend or what. Crazy world he even said he hated people who are a holes but does it himself.

Org ruined his life worst then most users. I truly believed if he wasn't on here he would be happy and successful in his life.

• +1
There was like 4 other users telling schery the same thing. Blaming @Blackgymmax is cope tbh

It's a cesspool.
So knowing what u know u decided to shit on me saying "Who are you?" when this forum legit ruined your life.

You legit did the shit u complained about. "Who are you?" meanwhile i made this a space to vent and talk with people cause you are lonely and sad asf. but instead talking about ur life u decided to type who are you Lol.

Wish you the best bro

Nah this forum is funny and there is people here who give good advice and you can learn a thing or two
this forum can be funny that's why I'm mostly here lol
Niggas post some funny shit everyday

• +1
Reactions: smallman
There was like 4 other users telling schery the same thing. Blaming @Blackgymmax is cope tbh
The problem is that 14 year old kids are allowed on here, i tried telling Alexanderr but he says the forum has always had 16-17 year olds, those 16/17 year olds got here through the right way, not through tiktok, those tiktok kids like schery6 are younger on average and more mentally susceptible to such things. Telling someone to an hero isn't new, people have been saying to each other for 20 years on 4chan. Still think the forum should be 18+. And BGM is just a repulsive piece of shit in general, really can't stand that cunt.

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, rand anon and Axii
blackgymmax has done that sort of thing a 100 times over to many people. He's a total piece of shit and 100 years ago he'd be hung in the town square from mob justice
Honestly i would kill him he doesn't deserve to be alive.

I mean his life pretty much over. He's having a slow death and miserable everyday.

His time spent all day is wake up, get on .org make people feel like shit, go on discord edating and asking for ratings, bleaching his skin and changing his pics on .org to appease other men lol.

That's worse then death imagine living everyday like that. Hey maybe it's Karma i would end my life if that was me.

His parents prob hate him of how much of a failure he is. Couldn't hold a job, couldn't do school just sits at home all day on his Parents WIFI and eats the food they work for.

• +1
So 4 people doing it and BGM doing is right huh.

If 4 people told me to kys all day. they were all at fault.

It's no different then watching someone kill bunch of people and just watching.

The problem is that 14 year old kids are allowed on here, i tried telling Alexanderr but he says the forum has always had 16-17 year olds, those 16/17 year olds got here through the right way, not through tiktok, those tiktok kids like schery6 are younger on average and more mentally susceptible to such things. Telling someone to an hero isn't new, people have been saying to each other for 20 years on 4chan. Still think the forum should be 18+. And BGM is just a repulsive piece of shit in general, really can't stand that cunt.
You wanna know why? It's money more user = more money. WE ARE THE PRODUCT they don't give a single fuck about us.
You are better off wageslaving and then using money for therapy.

• +1
You wanna know why? It's money more user = more money. WE ARE THE PRODUCT they don't give a single fuck about us.
You are better off wageslaving and then using money for therapy.
You’re too old to be caring ngl

he is right though isn't it?
incels are incels because of their shitty mentality
Incels deserve ugly woman. They expect hot girls to want them that's pure cope. It's like woman sleeping with chads while being LTBs

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
Incels deserve ugly woman. They expect hot girls to want them that's pure cope. It's like woman sleeping with chads while being LTBs
If I were a woman I'd have standards too And incels act like they wouldn't either

You’re too old to be caring ngl
I'm only 20. Being caring is how humans are alive right now btw.

We evolved by helping each other and caring.

You are alive and ugly. Wanna why cause one of your parents got empathy for being ugly or short then boom u spawned so stfu

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
If I were a woman I'd have standards too And incels act like they wouldn't either
Woman can have standards cause they have pussy.

Incels have 0 value to offer but expect woman to give them sex lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Costcosuperstore

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te

Read this Readers:

Cyberbullying

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:
DNRD

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te

Read this Readers:

Cyberbullying

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:
Wow bro, I only read the title imma finish it later after the gym but you gotta be act on disc at least