Constructionworkermaxxing, smart way to looksmax while making money

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I get paid for doing cardio and heavy lifts, get more jacked and also i get a nice tan.

I will pay my rad 140 cycle with 3 days of working as a construction worker and also i am leanmaxxing since I am walking long distances and doing constant moving and physical effort.

While you play checkers i play chess

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Primalsplit, Joe Rogancel and 13 others
@sexboi @Narcissus🥀 @flippasav @SoundnVision

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Literally got an insane back pump and triceps pump today digging a hole with a shovel

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
@smoth @SeriousAscension @MaestheticMaso @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I'm scared of being buried in cement.
Thanks, but I pass, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Awan, BoredPrince and 1 other person
How much you earn an hour?

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I get paid for doing cardio and heavy lifts, get more jacked and also i get a nice tan.

I will pay my rad 140 cycle with 3 days of working as a construction worker and also i am leanmaxxing since I am walking long distances and doing constant moving and physical effort.

Just end up with a fucked up back at 32 bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Av0nr, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
500mg test + 30mg Cardarine +10mg rad 140+constructionworkermaxxing = insane lean physique

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
You are not going to get jacked from doing construction. You have to train your muscles at least close to failure in order to incentivize your body to build more muscle mass. On a bodybuilding forum, I recall a construction worker saying that when he stopped going to the gym, he lost muscle mass and got fat. Normies under-estimate the difficulty of growing muscle mass. They think that if you go to the gym for a week that you're going to get jacked. If growing muscle mass was that easy, there would be far more jacked guys walking around IRL.

How much you earn an hour?
100 bolivianos a day 6 hours wich is 15 dollars, decent paying for Bolivian standards since all the money is for me Cu i have food n shelter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and flippasav
You are not going to get jacked from doing construction. You have to train your muscles at least close to failure in order to incentivize your body to build more muscle mass. On a bodybuilding forum, I recall a construction worker saying that when he stopped going to the gym, he lost muscle mass and got fat. Normies under-estimate the difficulty of growing muscle mass. They think that if you go to the gym for a week that you're going to get jacked. If growing muscle mass was that easy, there would be far more jacked guys walking around IRL.
Of course i will go to the gym also retard, i do both constructionworkermaxxing and gym

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_204233.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_204233.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
100 bolivianos a day 6 hours wich is 15 dollars, decent paying for Bolivian standards since all the money is for me Cu i have food n shelter
I earn £11 an hour (work six hours, 5 days a week)

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Of course i will go to the gym also retard, i do both constructionworkermaxxing and gym
You're rather lean. You definitely should go on a bulk if you haven't already. Eat an extra 100 calories per day.

True I walk to work and back plus walking around at work I average 30000 steps a day. I can eat 4000 calories daily and easily stay 12% bf

• Woah
You're rather lean. You definitely should go on a bulk if you haven't already. Eat an extra 100 calories per day.
Im not lean i am just muscular and my muscles pop up, i am at 17-20% bodyfat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_204252.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_204252.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240103_160904_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_160904_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240106_222848.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_222848.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 0
True I walk to work and back plus walking around at work I average 30000 steps a day. I can eat 4000 calories daily and easily stay 12% bf
Damn that is like 2 hours of walking right?

How long are you doing it? Did your hands got bigger? I see so many construction workers that have big hands.

Dude I though l though you were in school to become a doctor.

Your parents won’t give you a stipend?

Dude I though l though you were in school to become a doctor.

Your parents won’t give you a stipend?
I am workimg to pay off my student loans and my parents dont support me

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
How long are you doing it? Did your hands got bigger? I see so many construction workers that have big hands.
For a month or 2, and my hands are always sore af

Bone mash your face with bricks you ugly sub 5 mutt kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon
The rest is equally important as training is, can't rest much if you work construction 8 hours per day

If anything, it makes it harder to build muscles

• +1
how many hours a day and how much pay

I earn £11 an hour (work six hours, 5 days a week)
I would make 3rd worldcels suicide if they knew my hourly rate (above 40 USD)

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
I'm scared of being buried in cement.
Thanks, but I pass, bro.
Nop, you're Mexican, it's your destiny to be a construction worker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Luffymaxxing
10+ years of the sun will give you skincancer.

truck driver, one side always sunny, one side normal

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I would make 3rd worldcels suicide if they knew my hourly rate (above 40 USD)
But you have a job that is based on your University degree right? I am just a part time employed worker who still studies

Not true in construction your getting insane volume and volume is alot cus u pump the muscles and pumps are essential for muscle growth even if u don't grow muscle when working you'll get swoll in the gym and your forearms will be insane from the construction work (bad eng sry)

• Love it