Consult with the GOAT coming up

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Consult with the GOAT Dr. Sailer coming up in August.

I'll ask about bimax, jaw angle implants and under eye augmentation/anterior zygomatic augmentation with lyophilised cartilage grafts as eell as fat grafts.

If I luck out my insurance will cover bimax so I could afford a lot more looksmaxxes :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, lasthope, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Mirin', based af. Please keep us updated with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, subhuman incel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others

I'll ask about bimax, jaw angle implants and under eye augmentation/anterior zygomatic augmentation with lyophilised cartilage grafts as eell as fat grafts.

If I luck out my insurance will cover bimax so I could afford a lot more looksmaxxes :chad:
Be ready for a rude awakening If you dont Speak german I am sure they will be nicer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8869
his wife isnt nice at all and he himself doesnt bother giving shit bout you also his new doctor there will try to justify their horrendous prices for mid results literally go through them not one mogger result even fail results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
his wife isnt nice at all and he himself doesnt bother giving shit bout you also his new doctor there will try to justify their horrendous prices for mid results literally go through them not one mogger result even fail results
Had his wife on the phone today for 15 mins she was very suspicious when she heard I'm only 22 but quickly saw who is the boss when I told her that I've already been to 6 different maxfacs and already have had a surgery. She was respectful then.

We shall see.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20631, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Had his wife on the phone today for 15 mins she was very suspicious when she heard I'm only 22 but quickly saw who is the boss when I told her that I've already been to 6 different maxfacs and already have had a surgery. She was respectful then.

We shall see.

She didn't know that she stumbled upon the GOAT surgery consultant :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person

So you getting Bimax for an aesthetic reason? I mean for me I will be doing it to cure my obstructive sleep apnea. Please keep us up to date I have a lot of questions regarding about the surgery:love:

Last edited:
She didn't know that she stumbled upon the GOAT surgery consultant :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Acromegaly_Chad
How expensive are the cartilage implants and are they as hard as bone? Also do they erode the bone around the implant like silicone implants do or no? Really interested in the cartilage because it’s essentially as close as we can get to bone implants atleast for now.

He is born 17. April 1943 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good luck letting him perform surgery on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back